Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
psychoslice
gloria
Emma
Akyana
Mal5252
NightSpirit
Lynn
Soaring Bird
1antique
shayn
innerlight
Violet
16 posters

Who Will Meet Us?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Who Will Meet Us? Empty Who Will Meet Us?

Post  Violet Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:41 am

On the other side wheen we first arrive?

A loved one, a guide, an angel lots of people?

Who would you WANT to meet you, and what happens if you had three partners who all died before you and you loved all of them equally would all three be there for you or not?

What if you truly loved only one and you lost them to another and they were in spirit with their second partner, then you arrived?

hmmmm....I got my waffle head on

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Who Will Meet Us? Empty Re: Who Will Meet Us?

Post  innerlight Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:53 am

I've always joked about that... Who do you spend your eternity with?

My understanding is that the love is different in spirit. Our love here, is mostly built around attachment.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:01 am

Ah but are we restricted to spending the next life with just one?

It is different in spirit there is no sexual jealousy over there, no money :giggles: those are the two main problems in relationships.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:07 am

It's hard to say... As I've heard many stories of spirits taking a "spouse" in the spirit plane.

I don't know if that's like us for the time being, or if it's a one thing that lasts for eternity.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:10 am

Ooh i've not heard that one, will talk some more tomorrow in this topic.

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:50 pm

i really have no idea violet,  but i have a question, if someone had 4 partners or even more, did he or she really loved them all the same? or with some she or he only spent sometime as it is nicer to be together and not alone but it wasn't real love? sometimes people get together for many reasons then only love... i don;t know.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth

Post  1antique Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:12 pm

IMO, we are looking at things in much too narrow of a manner. We are told that we are to be met by our loved ones...but, who is to say that our loved ones are the ones from our PHYSICAL life? Maybe they are our loved ones from our spirit life welcoming us home?

In a way, it is kind of silly when you stop to think about it. We assume that the appearance of our physical bodies and that of our spiritual essence are the same, when, in reality, they are not. Yes, spirit may take on the appearance of the physcial form, but that is not it's true form....or maybe not even it's true sex....
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:15 pm

Spirit do take on their physical form most of the time when appearing to physical beings, I would think they would too when we first cross over but as we grow over there but in time I can't see it being necessary, as spirits retain their personality and emotions and such they would imo keep their 'sex' in that way.

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Who Will Meet Us? Empty Mmmm

Post  Soaring Bird Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:00 am

shayn wrote: i really have no idea violet, but i have a question, if someone had 4 partners or even more, did he or she really loved them all the same? or with some she or he only spent sometime as it is nicer to be together and not alone but it wasn't real love? sometimes people get together for many reasons then only love... i don;t know.
    i think Shayn is spot on with this one. Not being a kid I have had a few partners over the years and although at the time you thought you "loved" them. It is not until you meet the person you "truly love" you then look back with hindsight and realise you did love them but not truly loved them.
    True love does not mean you will be together forever. True love is that even though you may have many reasons to dislike or even hate the person you dont. You would not, and cannot go back there but the memories still hurt, the missing them and the moments together still hurt. And with those reasons Forgiveness doesnt even come into it because if you could both wipe the slate clean and start afresh you would.
    With the other partners, they just become a distant memory.
    Bah!!!!! What do I know. I still believe in Santa Clause!
    Hugs x Who Will Meet Us? 531481
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:41 pm

innerlight wrote:It's hard to say... As I've heard many stories of spirits taking a "spouse" in the spirit plane.

I'd forgot all about this but personally I can't see any need for this in spirit Who Will Meet Us? 635475

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Violet wrote:On the other side wheen we first arrive?

I do a lot of crossings in the work I do. Who be there for one's is often very suprissing and personal. One's Guide be there in the passing from the body but I have not seen them with the person dying I be with. For some its many that be there might well be from past lives shared. Other times it be a family memeber a mate be there to take one over.

Who would you WANT to meet you, and what happens if you had three partners who all died before you and you loved all of them equally would all three be there for you or not?
    Not all partners want their mate there with them in the afterlife. If the relationship was not a good one then one often fears being with that one again. I have not seen that happen yet. I know me Dad does not want me Mom with him he has made that clear to me and me Son in his Spirit messasges. They had a good marriage but she made a bad choice after he passed. I can respect that choice. If one has had many a mate yes they could all well be there. I have seen that recently both his loves were there in embrace to meet him.

What if you truly loved only one and you lost them to another and they were in spirit with their second partner, then you arrived?
    I think its all accpetace and embrace there. I do not see it where there could be harmony. Its not like one is going forth with the physical body and one will interact like that.

Its all energy and its all to further grow the soul so how could that ever be a negative experience. The Light there is so White and so very warm and pure when it opens to take one in that there could be nothing but acceptance.

Lynn
    NightSpirit
    NightSpirit

Female
    Number of posts : 228
    Registration date : 2010-05-08

Post  NightSpirit Tue May 11, 2010 1:38 am

My most favourite fantasy read is M. Scott Peck "In Heaven as on Earth". I read it over and over again. He depicts in his book, the fantasy side of what we are all saying here...it makes me giggle.
    He finally decides to meet up with his wife (both now in spirit). Although they acknowledge the earthly love they shared all their married lives, they realise that each is now in service of God and are happy to part and move on to their individual services to mankind. It was sad in a way because we hold this romantic attachment while here.
    I had this dream a few weeks after my soulmate (husband) passed over. It was nothing like I'd hoped for and crushed my idealic notions. So, no, I am un-inspired now about meeting up with loved ones in their earthly form.
    We are all energy and once we shed this shell, the energy melds into the All...at least that's my thoughts
    Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Job/hobbies : writing
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

Post  Mal5252 Tue May 11, 2010 2:35 am

Hi Violet Who Will Meet Us? 28115 ,
    over the years I've read and heard of many NDE/OBE's and the stories veried from person to person. Some say they were met by a loved one, or a close relative; others said they were met by an 'angel'; and some said that 'Jesus' or some other religious entity met them. While in my case I was met by a very real entity but was unseen but most certainly felt.

Mal Who Will Meet Us? 21581
    Akyana
    Akyana

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Akyana Tue May 11, 2010 2:56 am

Ooooh, I will be meeted by my family

Who Will Meet Us? 111alien
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu May 13, 2010 12:01 am

Mal5252 wrote:

Hi Violet Who Will Meet Us? 28115 ,
    over the years I've read and heard of many NDE/OBE's and the stories veried from person to person. Some say they were met by a loved one, or a close relative; others said they were met by an 'angel'; and some said that 'Jesus' or some other religious entity met them. While in my case I was met by a very real entity but was unseen but most certainly felt.

Mal Who Will Meet Us? 21581

Hi Mal, It makes you wonder why they were so varied, perhaps some may have been more difficult to return had they been met by a family member they really loved and missed so they sent another entity instead it seems most were met by someone/thing loving.

Emma
    Emma

Female
    Number of posts : 83
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Registration date : 2010-06-14

Post  Emma Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:23 pm

I don't think it will be a single person that meets you but I believe your loved ones, your guide(s) and angels will meet you when you pass to the other side.
    Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Job/hobbies : writing
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

Post  Mal5252 Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:23 am

Hi Violet Who Will Meet Us? 15910 ,
    as I mentioned in one of my posts I'm hoping that I'll be met by my grandfather. Even though I never knew him (he died 13 years before I was born) I feel a great respect toward him.

Mal Who Will Meet Us? 28115
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Hi Mal, i'm sure he'll know how you feel about him and I really hope he does come for you when it's time, I can't see any reason why he wouldn't Who Will Meet Us? 21581

I don't think it will be a single person that meets you but I believe your loved ones, your guide(s) and angels will meet you when you pass to the other side
    Hi Emma I don't believe it's necessarily one person either.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:09 pm

I would say loved ones would meet you to help you transition. Family, friends, whomever may be in spirit at the time. I would probably also say depending on your faith you may see others as well. If you followed Jesus he'd probably be there. Etc.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:14 pm

is it possible no one will meet me? sometimes i feel there will be no one who will come to wellcome me when passing over, is it possible?

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Shayn I really believe there is someone there for everyone Who Will Meet Us? 21581 so no I don't think you won't be met on the other side.

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:27 pm

why/how is that? can't it be that someone will be totally alone? just asking?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:32 pm

I don't know to be honest shayn, I suppose if someone really wanted to be alone would they have to respect that, what does everyone else think?

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:41 pm

shayn wrote:is it possible no one will meet me? sometimes i feel there will be no one who will come to wellcome me when passing over, is it possible?

s

I have read an NDE case that a person wasn't greeted by anyone at first... Then kept hearing people call to him, and as he kept walking towards them he found that they were not pleasant people at all. (I think in those instances it's spirit using strong images to help us change our ways for they are destructive to us and our souls, and it sometimes takes shock treatment)
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:16 am

i know this might sounds stupid but...
    loved spirits that passed on, they kind of never come to me, i see them visiting other family memebers, so this made me think maybe when it be my time to pass they will not come as they don't come when i'm here...
    i know stupid, but i can't help it.

s

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:20 am