Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
wyldeflower
shayn
1antique
Violet
innerlight
9 posters

Only some visit and not others.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Only some visit and not others. Empty Only some visit and not others.

Post  innerlight Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:21 pm

I have noticed in my life that only my mom that has passed has visited me since her passing. My one aunt has visited me twice since her passing. Both times to deliver a message to me, and both times she was accompanied by my mom.

Yet, others that have been passed have never paid a visit to me in dreams. My grandparents have been passed for 10 years for one, and 19 for the other. Yet, neither have visited.

I wonder why that is? Maybe my mom has stronger connection, as being a mom, and my grandparents feels that with their passing their connection to me has finished.

Could also be that my mom isn't really visiting in dreams, and my subconscious is using the figure of "mom" to get across a certain message.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Only some visit and not others. Empty Re: Only some visit and not others.

Post  Violet Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:40 am

Hi innerlight some wait forever to hear from that one special person in spirit and may even pass themselves never hearing from them. (This is what bugs me about mediums who claim to be able to get anyone through.)

This is only my opinion but I think there are a number of reasons this happens

1) If they kept coming back maybe we would cling a little too much to them and not be able to move our lives forward.
    2) Perhaps they simply want to move forward in spirit without keep popping back here and in effect holding their progression back.
    3) They simply don't want to come through.
    4) Perhaps they prefer to just look in on us from time to time rather than communicate.
    5) Just as some on earth believe they can't communicate with spirit perhaps some spirits believe they can't communicate with us.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:10 am

You forgot one possibility, Violet....maybe they have already reincarnated and are no longer in spirit to visit?
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:51 am

1antique wrote:You forgot one possibility, Violet....maybe they have already reincarnated and are no longer in spirit to visit?
    well, this is a paradox for me, as i have  a visit from a spirit that actually several visits from this spirit,  but one time,  i had a vision of this spirit, long ago, i never understood it and i don't know if vision is the right word here, but when i told a medium this vision she told me that this was a spirit reincarnated into  her new body. but since then i got several visits from this spirit. at one time someone told me it is possible, but i never been able to fully grasp it. so i really don't know what to think. and i'm not sure actually about this reincarnation thing in general. just some thoughts i have 
    wyldeflower
    wyldeflower

Female
    Number of posts : 117
    Job/hobbies : photography,gardening,herbs
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Post  wyldeflower Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:44 am

I am against anyone giving guarantees they can fetch anyone back from spirit as sometimes its impossible .I believe spirit draws in when you are in need or when its a celebration etc.but you cant demand a certain person return.Sometimes i question things and get no answers.. Only some visit and not others. 182340
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:06 pm

Lol I don't think many get answers as such but the further along the journey you go the more you develop an understanding Only some visit and not others. 21581

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:57 am

1antique wrote:You forgot one possibility, Violet....maybe they have already reincarnated and are no longer in spirit to visit?

I could see this as a possibility... However, I would not see this as being possible as long as the family is still on earth.

If grandparents reincarnated before their children passed it would cause a lot of sadness upon family members that have been waiting years to see them again.

It would be similar to a husband/wife reincarnating back before their significant other came back to spirit.

Yes, death does sever family ties, but old habits are still hard to break.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:03 am

That is another reason why I don't believe in reincarnation. Touching on innerlight's post above if everyone reincarnates who meets us when we cross over, strangers? I hope not, I believe we are all reunited with loved ones when we die.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:09 am

Violet wrote:

That is another reason why I don't believe in reincarnation. Touching on innerlight's post above if everyone reincarnates who meets us when we cross over, strangers? I hope not, I believe we are all reunited with loved ones when we die.

I have read that a person reincarnates after a few generations of being in spirit. Giving their family enough time to see them again. Can you imagine a child that was taken from a parent, and then not being in spirit.

And, I agree. Passing over would be smoother with loved ones around. And most don't know their spirit guides. So just seeing them would not really help matters much.

Last edited by innerlight on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:14 am

Reincarnation from several generations ago would make more sense to me personally, what would be the point of coming back immediately, much better to come in another era and experience a totally different lifetime. (But i'm still not convinced Only some visit and not others. 451437 )

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:20 am

My understanding is that it only happens when a person dies before they finish what they need to, or dies suddenly.

Still then it sets them off. So they wouldn't just come back and pick up where they left off. They would start all over, and maybe possibly start down the same path again.

Who's to say they even go down that path again?

Last edited by innerlight on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:32 am

That's interesting, I wonder what the others think, you see I believe our card is already marked when we arrive here. I think that's why some just 'know' they will die when they're 30 etc, and they do, I think they've remembered what most of us forget.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:34 am

IMO, no one ever leaves this plane/planet before they are meant to. Which is why some die from the same thing others live through.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:43 am

innerlight wrote:IMO, no one ever leaves this plane/planet before they are meant to. Which is why some die from the same thing others live through.

Expanding on this, I feel some survive things other's don't as they have important things to do.

Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Post  Aura Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:27 am

the earth plane is very dense and murky. it is a lower vibration and not very nice to get through to. takes a lot of love to keep coming back which many do. my grandad does a lot. but ive been told grandma finds the density of it all not so nice to come back to. dont forget we got some real yucky people here so the vibrations to lower one self to, to visit here is not so easy and nice. but many come out of love and love only. some dont find it so nice to get through the dense lower vibration of our plane x
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:58 am

Hello

The way I understand it the Soul reincarantes and the Spirit is that essence that was our living being that stays in tact forever more. That is why some that are very long since passed can come to Medium's for a chat. Thier enery or Spirit is still in the universe.

When it comes to visits many times we simply MISS the suddle signs someone is there. It does not have to come as a message it can come in many other ways. The other night me Son and I were walking home just after dark and we smelled Pipe smoke. It followed us for a while I knew whom it was instantly but me Son had never met this man as he was long since gone. That was me Grandfather. Me Son said "Mom you used to sit in his lap while he smoked that pipe and that was not very good ". How would he know that unless he felt that message said.

With me Dad I never had contact from him til I had me first Son and he would see him in his bedroom. Maybe he needed me Son to make that contact possible ?

Look to other signs smells, songs, even feather's that come out of no where. All are signs we are not alone.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:08 pm

That's a point.

A very good point!

Look at the tales of children reincarnating.

How do we know that a new baby in the family could be reincarnated from a friend,relative and so on?
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Joanie wrote:

That's a point.

A very good point!

Look at the tales of children reincarnating.

How do we know that a new baby in the family could be reincarnated from a friend,relative and so on?

That's assuming people believe in reincarnation. Personally I have not seen any evidence that such a thing does exist.

Yes, I have heard about children and adults relaying information about an alleged 'past life' and their tales are quite remarkable, but this is all they are, stories. Unfortunately, they don't prove that they once were, who they claim to be.

Mediumship provides evidence of our survival, therefore, in regard to reincarnation, my opinion is that there's not one person who could truthfully say that any or all of the information which is relayed, doesn't actually come from the discarnate person themselves.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:48 pm