Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

an interesting photograph

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

an interesting photograph Empty an interesting photograph

Post  Carolyn Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:34 am

This was taken at church a week ago right after service. Look how big my kids are now? Thats (from left to right) Kaitlyn, 13. Austin, 10. Katerina, 8. Amanda, 17.

The photographer was taking our picture for the church registry. She ended up retaking it because (in her words) "Your aura or somethin' showed up in this one." an interesting photograph 809779

an interesting photograph Zardoust_sm
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

an interesting photograph Empty Re: an interesting photograph

Post  Violet Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:05 pm

an interesting photograph 350287 That looks like a great big orb, your kids are beautiful Carolyn an interesting photograph 28115

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:22 pm

that is an interesting photo.. Could possibly be a reflection of some sort, of possibly dust.

It doesn't appear to be an aura, because of the shape of it, and the fact that it's not the entire body just the top half of it.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:39 am

Violet wrote:an interesting photograph 350287 That looks like a great big orb, your kids are beautiful Carolyn an interesting photograph 28115

considering what happened two days later, it probably was the orb of a guardian angel hanging around our family. Two days after this my husband chopped off two fingers with a table saw, and considering he was alone at the time and we live in the middle of no where, he was indeed being watched over. Right after it happened, someone happened to just drive by and pull over.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:31 pm

I think someone was definately watching over, that accident could have been far worse they're nasty things those tablesaws

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:15 pm