Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Lightseeker
Neely
Squatchit
Elfay
sparkly
nova_spirit
dragonfly1
1antique
12 posters

Welcome to All Our New Friends!

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Welcome to All Our New Friends! Empty Welcome to All Our New Friends!

Post  1antique Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:11 am

I just wanted to extend a very heartfelt Welcome to All Our New Friends! 782572 Welcome to All Our New Friends! 408815 to all of those who just joined us from SF. In my opinion, you have found one of the best forums on the web. Violet has done wonders putting this place together, and has watched over it like a nervous hen Welcome to All Our New Friends! 809779 Welcome to All Our New Friends! 965136 . You cannot help but to notice the love emanating from this place.

BTW.....DON'T touch innerlight's cupcakes....he might bite you! Welcome to All Our New Friends! 572608 Welcome to All Our New Friends! 572608 Welcome to All Our New Friends! 572608 Welcome to All Our New Friends! 572608 Welcome to All Our New Friends! 572608 Welcome to All Our New Friends! 572608
    dragonfly1
    dragonfly1

Female
    Number of posts : 20
    Job/hobbies : Expert at Leisure
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Welcome to All Our New Friends! Empty Re: Welcome to All Our New Friends!

Post  dragonfly1 Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:11 am

Thank you for your kind welcome Welcome to All Our New Friends! 182340
    nova_spirit
    nova_spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 95

Post  nova_spirit Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:17 am

Thank you so much for the warm welcomes! Welcome to All Our New Friends! 348985 I adore the smilies! Now to just find a way to use them all! hehe

Violet has done a wonderful job here. The vibe of the forum is very apparent and is warm and inviting.

Love and light
    novaspirit
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989

Post  sparkly Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:16 am

i like it here too, and like that we are not limited to 5 smilies! and the list is more extensive/ cooler. sometimes i needed one for each sentence, because i was talking to different people! the style of writing is softer and more legible. it does have a nice feel and maybe if here was a subforum with old sf threads it would be "poifect" and we wouldn't need sf anymore. surprisingly, only a small percentage have come across though. perhaps they are expecting a re enactment, and perhaps it will come about, but....maybe not... :love: :love: :astar: :blush: :thanku: :sball: :sball: :sball: :sball: :sball: :sball:
    i just want to know why everyone has more tokens than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!humph!!

Last edited by sparkly on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to ask about the tokens)
    Elfay
    Elfay

Female
    Number of posts : 341

Post  Elfay Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:49 am

Thank you for the welcome ! And I do feel very welcome here.
    Violet has done a wonderful job here ... its has a calmness here. :daisy:
    Squatchit
    Squatchit

Female
    Number of posts : 95
    Job/hobbies : Wasting time

Post  Squatchit Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:00 am

Thank you 1antique - it's very kind of you to wish us such a warm welcome. It must be a little disconcerting having a big group of strangers descend on *your* forum and walk all over it! Welcome to All Our New Friends! 489992

sparkly - I think that staff only managed to grab a handful of e-mail addresses before it went down. I've contacted the few folks whose e-mails I had - I didn't have many, but hopefully they'll make their way here. Hey sparkly, did you know you have your very own emoticon?

This is sparkly... Welcome to All Our New Friends! 348985

This is a lovely place and I just want to say thank you again to everyone. Welcome to All Our New Friends! 621623

Love Squatch
    Neely

Female
    Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2010-01-25

Post  Neely Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:03 am

Squatchit wrote:
    sparkly - I think that staff only managed to grab a handful of e-mail addresses before it went down. I've contacted the few folks whose e-mails I had - I didn't have many, but hopefully they'll make their way here.

Unfortunately there was no opportunity to get any email addresses. All we were able to do is contact those whose details we already had through emails and Facebook. Thankfully it was enough to get the message out to some, but on such a huge site, we don't know how many are going to get the message. Hopefully SF will be back up and running soon and everyone will be reunited. (I really need a fingers crossed smiley right now! Welcome to All Our New Friends! 114597 )
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:27 am

Thankyou for the lovely welcome, I am a somewhat late migrant to this forum as being a Man of advancing years I have two speeds , Slow and Stop. Welcome to All Our New Friends! 451437
    It is wonderful to find a site that contains so many elements of that which we have recently lost, including, quiet importantly..The People behind the writing, because it is they that I connected with and they to me, and I feel that this really does keep a community spirit bonded and very much alive.
    My days have not been complete without the presence of all those across the Earth I have come to know through the conveyance of their individual selves through their writings.
    Welcome to All Our New Friends! 101500
    With Love Lightseeker.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:33 pm

1antique wrote:
    BTW.....DON'T touch innerlight's cupcakes....he might bite you! Welcome to All Our New Friends! 572608 Welcome to All Our New Friends! 572608 Welcome to All Our New Friends! 572608 Welcome to All Our New Friends! 572608 Welcome to All Our New Friends! 572608 Welcome to All Our New Friends! 572608

Hey, I don't bite... More of a nibble, really.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:19 pm

Squatchit wrote:
    It must be a little disconcerting having a big group of strangers descend on *your* forum and walk all over it! Welcome to All Our New Friends! 489992

It is obvious that this "group of strangers" will not be strangers for long. It is impossible to miss the love that emanates from all of you. I know you all will help to make this an even stronger, more welcoming refuge for all those who seek. Welcome to All Our New Friends! 21581
    KapitanPrien

Male
    Number of posts : 274

Post  KapitanPrien Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:50 pm

Thanks for the welcome 1antique.

Welcome to All Our New Friends! 371183
    norseman
    norseman

Male
    Number of posts : 318
    Job/hobbies : Striding the hedge
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Welcome to All Our New Friends! Empty Quick Casting

Post  norseman Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:58 pm

I-CHING READING FOR 2010

CAST HEXAGRAM : No. 31. Hsien / Attraction

The joyous Lake is cradled by the tranquil Mountain :
    The Superior Person takes great satisfaction in encouraging others along their journey.
    He draws them to him with his welcoming nature and genuine interest.

There, that says it all
    Welcome to All Our New Friends! 368832Thank you for the welcome !
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:37 am