Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Lynn
nova_spirit
IsleWalker
7 posters

Pictures from today's walk--orbs or other?

IsleWalker
    IsleWalker

Female
    Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2010-01-25

Pictures from today's walk--orbs or other? Empty Pictures from today's walk--orbs or other?

Post  IsleWalker Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Hi y'all--

I'm new to this forum but have been around SF for a while. Today on my walk I decided to take my camera. [I thought I was taking a movie, but this is what I got!]

One of them has a blue dot (orb?). When I enlarge it, there are also two other white dots and even a bigger purple one. But since they're all in a line, I wonder.

I almost always see "Blue Pearl" in my third eye, but haven't often seen it outside.

What do you all think?

IsleWalker - Lora

Pictures from today's walk--orbs or other? 000_0002-2
    nova_spirit
    nova_spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 95
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Pictures from today's walk--orbs or other? Empty Re: Pictures from today's walk--orbs or other?

Post  nova_spirit Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:56 pm

alrighty, Lora sent me her original file where I cropped and increased the resolution of the image. I did not do any retouching of the image but zoomed it in to help everyone see those orbs. :)

I find the purple one fascinating!

Pictures from today's walk--orbs or other? Orbimage
    IsleWalker
    IsleWalker

Female

Pictures from today's walk--orbs or other? Empty Which purple one?

Post  IsleWalker Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Nova--By purple one I thought you meant another one that is further out from the blue one. It is more like an aura.

But are you saying the purple one is the one by the road?

Lora
    nova_spirit
    nova_spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 95

Pictures from today's walk--orbs or other? Empty Re: Pictures from today's walk--orbs or other?

Post  nova_spirit Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:02 pm

actually I mean the big blue one.. which I keep calling purple *looks sheepish*
    IsleWalker
    IsleWalker

Female

Post  IsleWalker Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:14 pm

This guy discusses on YouTube how to distinguish "real" orbs from fake ones in film. Pretty interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRiDJzBgXsY&feature=fvw

Lora
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics

Post  Lynn Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Hello

More and more of this sort of picture is starting to show up. Two trains of thought be there one being Nautre Spirits the other being that viel thing with it thinning some. Letting more into us to see and know.

Not sure what one be right if maybe neither. This be one time will tell us what we need to know. Not a conventional orb with human energies in it.

Lynn
    IsleWalker
    IsleWalker

Female

Post  IsleWalker Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:08 pm

All--

Here is enlargement showing one more purple shape--more amorphous.

Pictures from today's walk--orbs or other? Enlargedorbs

IsleWalker - Lora
    IsleWalker
    IsleWalker

Female

Pictures from today's walk--orbs or other? Empty Elementals?

Post  IsleWalker Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Lynn wrote:More and more of this sort of picture is starting to show up. Two trains of thought be there one being Nautre Spirits the other being that viel thing with it thinning some. Letting more into us to see and know.

Not sure what one be right if maybe neither. This be one time will tell us what we need to know. Not a conventional orb with human energies in it.

Lynn--
    Interesting take. Nature spirits makes a lot of sense to me--elementals. Not only do I get a lot of healing out there, but I've had an experience before of an energy shape in my room that was I feel of a mountain (or part of it). It was almost rectangular 8' x 10' fog but had thicker areas of "fog" within it.

Maybe someone else knows more about "nature spirits" or elementals. I sure don't!

Thanks for your take, Lynn!

Lora
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics

Post  Lynn Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:28 pm

IsleWalker wrote:
    Lynn wrote:More and more of this sort of picture is starting to show up. Two trains of thought be there one being Nautre Spirits the other being that viel thing with it thinning some. Letting more into us to see and know.

Lynn--
    Interesting take. Nature spirits makes a lot of sense to me--elementals. Not only do I get a lot of healing out there, but I've had an experience before of an energy shape in my room that was I feel of a mountain (or part of it). It was almost rectangular 8' x 10' fog but had thicker areas of "fog" within it.

Maybe someone else knows more about "nature spirits" or elementals. I sure don't!

Thanks for your take, Lynn!

Lora

Hello

With permissions I can sent it to one I know that works with the Nature Spirits and Elementals. He works with me in me paranoral work and the picture will GO no where but between he and I.

Lynn
    Lovinthejourney
    Lovinthejourney

Female
    Number of posts : 63

Post  Lovinthejourney Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:04 pm

It was almost rectangular 8' x 10' fog but had thicker areas of "fog" within it.

Based on my own experience, I would say this is definitely describing spirits of nature.

Fascinating picture too! Thanks for sharing it!
    IsleWalker
    IsleWalker

Female

Pictures from today's walk--orbs or other? Empty Why straight line?

Post  IsleWalker Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:26 am

Lovin--

Glad you enjoyed it. I don't really understand why it might be nature spirit or elemental instead of just spirit. They do appear as orbs often, right?

The thing that I think is weird is that they are all (4) in a straight line, as if the angle of the sun. If these were four entities, why would they be lined up? They go from small to large along that line. I almost feel like this could have been movement caught with something transforming as it moved.

It certainly verifies what I feel up there--surrounded.

IsleWalker - Lora
    Lovinthejourney
    Lovinthejourney

Female
    Number of posts : 63

Post  Lovinthejourney Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:49 am

Well I can't comment on the pic as to whether or not they are elementals or nature spirits. But I can say that I had an experience with a mist or fog when on Mt Shasta that was most definitely spirits of nature. I say "spirits of nature" instead of "nature spirits" because there is a difference. Nature spirits are the spirits of the trees, forest, waterfalls, etc. Spirits of nature are, well, more human-ish. More like we would envision the old wise ones living in nature. Guardians that have become one with a forest or a particular area of nature. That is what I saw. And I believe that is the fog that you saw.
    IsleWalker
    IsleWalker

Female

Pictures from today's walk--orbs or other? Empty Duh...here's what I did

Post  IsleWalker Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:07 am

Lovin,

I'm glad you clarified the difference between the two--Nature Spirits and Spirits of Nature. Your last description of an entity who choses to live in nature--makes a lot of sense to me. And I'd been thinking a lot about a composite entity sort of ...of the land itself.

And Duh...

I just realized what I did for those photos. My right eye had been hurting and I had taken off and thrown away my right contact (and I'm really blind without).

Instead of the Video setting, I must have been in Sports/ Motion setting. Here is what the manual says about it:

Use this mode when the subject is in motion. In Sports mode, the shutter speed
    is set between 1/30 to 1/1700 second

That's pretty fast shutter speed. So I actually think this was the same entity, starting with the amorphous purple, then the blue, then the yellowish, then the white with colors. So it changed energy as it moved. That's why they're in a line.

I wondered why I got six shots even though I pressed the button once, did a swing around and then once to stop. This was the only one with orbs.

IsleWalker - Lora
    Hummybird
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1

Post  Hummybird Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:16 am

Lora these are great you never told me that you had such a great view or such a wonderful walking spot. Now I am thoroughly jealous.
    L'angel
    L'angel

Female
    Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2010-02-06

Post  L'angel Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:37 am

I so enjoyed those pictures, beautiful! I am also fascinated by and interested in orbs....I have seen them, watched them "play", and wanted to have some sort of communication with them (but, unfortunately, I have not been able to connect). Has anyone here? Have seen them indoors and outside, my sister-in-law has captured awesome pictures of them....just no connections. Makes me curious. LOL
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:14 pm