Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Forests & Woods

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Forests & Woods Empty Forests & Woods

Post  Violet Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:46 pm

We spent time last summer walking in the woods, we took food and at certain points just sat for ages noticing all the different birds and little critters such as squirrels, the butterflies on the outskirts, we saw death there too a baby magpie, we saw fungi and flowers bees.

I took many photos from strange angles looking up into the trees i'll share them here soon....I don't know why i'm telling you all this now, unless i'm missing it...or just rambling ( Forests & Woods 809779 un intended) cos i'm so tired.
    Once the people passed by and it was quiet again we could hear all the sounds too, there's a lot of life and energy in the woods.

I know some of you walk in woods, what do you experience there?

Some of the seating was set well back from the path and higher up and I remember wondering at all the people passing us who probably saw nothingthat day with their raucous kids and barking dogs, not a problem as they enjoyed it as much as we did i'm sure, just got different things from it.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Forests & Woods Empty Re: Forests & Woods

Post  mia Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:32 am

Aaah woods, I prefer woods to forests.
    When I am amongst trees, walking the woodland paths, I am at peace.
    I find I cannot walk fast, I feel dreamy and I am gently smiling.
    Sometimes tears roll down my face.
    Trees and being enclosed by nature restore me. It's like being renewed.
    I have a weekend off next week.
    That's where I hope to be heading, Dunwich Woods :)
    Cassie
    Cassie

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2010-01-30

Post  Cassie Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:20 pm

I love the wild life...it's so fasinating. I havn't been in the woods many times unless i'm with others and i don't have time to appriciate it but if i did have time i would sit on a little rock or on a nice clear spot and look around me and listen to all the animals at play. Of course i would take pictures and share them here if i ever got the chance to go into the wild.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:55 pm