Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
mia
Violet
6 posters

Reiki?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Reiki? Empty Reiki?

Post  Violet Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:32 pm

It's rare I hear of Reiki these days I don't just mean here but anywhere, other sites and amongst people I know....it just isn't mentioned or discussed anywhere .......

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Reiki? Empty Re: Reiki?

Post  mia Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:04 am

You dont go to the places I do lol
    I am a member of 3 healing circles.
    All reiki.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:44 am

What does it heal?
    Im sure there is allot broken in me. Reiki? 257922
    Reiki? 354831 Reiki? 831496 Reiki? 63420 Reiki? 217567

-AT
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:38 am

Hi Tony, Reiki along with any other kind of 'healing methods' should never be used in place of proper medical treatment if you are ill profesional advice from a doctor should always be the first port of call.
    That said, it can be used to heal or help to heal a very wide variety of things from physical illnesses to illnesses of the mind and even emotional situations.

Healing energies can be directed to any person, animal or situation.
    Healing is a very powerful thing, permission should ideally be given from the person you are sending it to before it is sent.

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:08 am

Thanks Violet, I just found out after this thread, that Innerlight is giving help!!
    Wow, My Angel really brings me everywhere in SI
    What a nice place Reiki? 738889
    Have one.... Reiki? 572608
    -AT
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:16 am

Reiki? 572608 oooh thank you Reiki? 809779

Akyana
    Akyana

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Akyana Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Violet wrote:It's rare I hear of Reiki these days I don't just mean here but anywhere, other sites and amongst people I know....it just isn't mentioned or discussed anywhere .......
    I go to a Reiki place too,
    even though not as much as before,

I guess its not a new method anymore and so people less talk about it and more use it mabe? Reiki? 28115
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:54 pm

Perhaps that's it Akyana Reiki? 821538

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:25 am

I guess only ONE person believing it works will nullify both people that use it.

Reiki? 28115 Reiki? 257922
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:27 am

AngelTony wrote:I guess only ONE person believing it works will nullify both people that use it.

They say belief is not needed for Reiki to do what it needs to do.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:31 am

innerlight wrote:
    AngelTony wrote:I guess only ONE person believing it works will nullify both people that use it.

They say belief is not needed for Reiki to do what it needs to do.

I heard that too

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:33 am

How is that possible, its like not believing in miracles, you will never see them?
    -AT
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:37 am

AngelTony wrote:How is that possible, its like not believing in miracles, you will never see them?
    -AT

Do you need to believe in an Angel for it to exist, and for it to work in the background helping you, or the world? Do you need to believe in your spirit guides, or guardian angels for them to exist and help you in any way they are allowed?
    Akyana
    Akyana

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Akyana Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:39 am

AngelTony wrote:How is that possible, its like not believing in miracles, you will never see them?
    -AT

Agreed with Innerlight,
    Imo, you dont need to believe in miracles to see them, all that is needed is to be ready.

Reiki works by unblocking the natural flow of energy from Universe (God) to you; through your palms,
    and that energy you can then use for healing human beings, animals, plants...purify water with it...ect.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:46 am

Wow, Im so glad I was wrong, thats why my Angel followed me all these years and now, I listened. But everything still happened. I just thought that Reiki needed both to believe because so much power was needed.
    Is that why a person can be healed by someone that they do not even know? Not like here, but someone that sees a sick person can still heal them, and no one ever knows except the healed person says, cool! Im fine now, whats for lunch??
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:49 am

Is that why a person can be healed by someone that they do not even know?

Yes this is 'absent healing' and is very widely practiced, we do it here in the forum, energies can be directed anywhere in the world using this method.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:55 am

AngelTony wrote:
    Is that why a person can be healed by someone that they do not even know? Not like here, but someone that sees a sick person can still heal them, and no one ever knows except the healed person says, cool! Im fine now, whats for lunch??

The only thing with such a thing is that there are spiritual laws that exist within the universe that prevent things from happening. So it's not just a matter of belief that dictates a healing, but what is allowed by universal laws. In other words I can't just heal someone without their permission. Their freewill dictates any healing they receive. A persons higherself can over turn a persons free will in situations that are life or death, or if the person is unable to respond.
    That's not to say that you should not send well wishes, or prayers for a person. As it's been proven that a person that is prayed for has a faster healing time then a person that is not prayed for.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:58 am

You can practice Innerlight's point above at home Tony. Get two items the same, two oranges would do, send one prayers, love and energy and ignore the other, see which one goes off first.

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:38 am

It sounds like Dr emoto's water crystal experiments or what Wayne Dyer says about fake sugar and how its energies can affect everything.

I will try the oranges and I bet the one that gets love will be just fine. Funny how a bad ego can do the same to another person and they will feel terrible. And all you have to do is spread the negativity, and it spreads fast too.

We have this problem where I work. Im trying to change this myself. If I can start the positive aspect of this, it will spread just as fast too.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:49 am

It's no different than the water crystals that are floating around the internet, and books. It's also no different then showing love for a plant, and screaming hate at a plant. Just like when your room is dirty, when it's normally clean, it can put a damper on your mood.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:01 am

Wow, its so nice when these (hidden) beliefs really become true. Its always how you percieve them. If you think evil, then evil it will become. Its almost like saying "Now I have the answer" why wasnt it clear before? Thanks innerlight, this was very interesting. (and Violet)

Do you guys feel like your standing there holding feathers in your hands and saying "Damn I'm getting tired" Reiki? 609912
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:15 am

Hello

Well where I live it be alive and well. I am NOW happy to announce I am certified in Level II of Reiki. It was an amazing expericne and I feel amazing.

I will be using it now in practice til I take Level III. It is a wonderful form or giving of energy with both touch and no touch. Depending on one's comfort level and that of the one ye are working on. I have done a lot of healing with me hands both in person to person ( many years ago ) but a lot on line. For most of the past 7 year's I have been doing on line healing. Not really understanding how it works but now I get that it was similar to Reiki in what I was doing.

In being able to Astral touch I can do a full massage on a person on line and have them FEEL what part I be working on without them typing to tell me. Its amazing. I to have had one's work on me via that methood. Or with simply hands on the key board and the trasfer of energy that way via the hands. It is energy an all one has to do is to make that connection is all.
    If on wants some information posted on Reiki I would be more than happy to do so. I just can not share in the Symbols I receivd or the personal joureney of me Attunement.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:59 pm

HI Lynn Many Congratulations on getting your level two, I only ever got as far as level one as I prefer to heal as i've always done Reiki? 821538 Reiki? 841180 Reiki? 529620

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:00 am