Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Abusing Remote Viewing

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Abusing Remote Viewing Empty Abusing Remote Viewing

Post  Violet Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Do you ever have the feeling you're being watched? seriously though do you think some people abuse this ability and use it to spy on people, and would you know if someone did?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Abusing Remote Viewing Empty Re: Abusing Remote Viewing

Post  PPrncpl7 Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:17 pm

Do you ever have the feeling you're being watched? seriously though do you think some people abuse this ability and use it to spy on people, and would you know if someone did?

Hi
    Not exactly sure what you mean by remote viewing--is it the same as astral projection?
    In AP you cannot 'spy' on anyone -it is all done in the spiritual plane--you can see certain things in the physical world but not all.
    Can I AP or RV to watch a young lady in the shower--NO!
    The process is spiritual and the wish/want/inclination to see someone in the shower is very much a physical thing!

Peter
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Hello Violet,
    I have picked up on the energy of those I know to be alive and well in my proximity, I never thought of it as an abuse, I merely assumed that they must have projected into my field .
    Because of my protections and my Gate Keeper, energies of less than noble intent are usually deflected.
    It's an interesting point for discussion though.
    Both the CIA and KGB during the Cold War had projects that used remote viewing with the specific goal of gaining intelligence through the means of projection..

Heres a little from Wikipedia concerning the Star Gate project,

Remote viewing was popularized in the 1990s, following the declassification of documents related to the Stargate Project, a $20 million research program sponsored by the U.S. Federal Government to determine any potential military application of psychic phenomena. The program was terminated in 1995, citing a lack of documented evidence that the program had any value to the intelligence community.[5]
    In more mundane terms however, If anyone were to project into my personal life for personal gratification and amusement, they would be sorely dissapointed, because I lead a rather unexptional existence doing what most everyone else does.
    I need to master projecting 24 hours into the future to get me a look see at the forthcoming lottery numbers. So many psychics. so few millionaires Abusing Remote Viewing 114597

Best Wishes Neville
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:50 pm

Hello

I was very young when I first realized I could remote view. I grew up so closed off to it all in having no one to talk with on it all that til I was 16 I had not clue that not all could do this. I just assumed that everyone went around in the Astral Plane and watched everyone else. Good thing I was too shy to " peep " in the bedrooms and bathrooms of the World.

At 16 I finally got some understanding in it all and realized that NOT all can do this. I was blessed to be found by a teacher I had that could remote view. Or I know that I would not be here, I was that done with life then and all I was and did not understand in. He was in meditation marking paper for class and somehow linked to me in the act I was thinking on doing. So there are times when its not an invation even though the contact is so not asked for.

I can remote view I can look in on most places I might wish to wonder. I do not do this as its wrong without permissions I feel though not in the full body physical form of being it is an invation of one's home at times and one's private space. I have had one's doubt I can do it and with great respect and trust have gone to where they are and given great details on what one is wearing or what one's home looks like.

I have one's that I freely travel to see and them freely me but too we respect that we do not go where its not fair to wonder into. I had a funny experiece happen. I was on me way to see Nicholas Hartman ( the author of me signature here) and he felt me coming in and he bounced me into the bathroom where his Dad was just stepping from the shower. OMG I was some embarassed. I heard a roar of laugher from Nicholas's room the one I was aiming for. He thought it so funny that he could re direct me. Abusing Remote Viewing 232282 that child at times be.

I work with great respects and with that never go where I do not ask first. Unless it be in the event of Spirit taking me. I at times go with them to re live one's death event to aid in crossing them to the Light or finding where one be laying....to bring them home. ( if possible). There are many layers to Remote Viewing and yes it has been studdied. I was in a study group once for seeing what was being shown in another room. Its not something as of yet the Govt. has been able to see as a tool to be used as it is at times "random" and or shut down by one's Guides if abused.

Just becasue one can does not mean one should. Having a Spirit watch me in me shower be fine BUT a friend or worse a total stranger NO they might well go blind.....

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:25 pm