Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
ZombieChaser
Violet
6 posters

NDE Research

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

NDE Research Empty NDE Research

Post  Violet Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:44 am

Feel free to check out this link if you're interested in NDE's NDE Research Grin_x10

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/news/ ... ticle.html

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser

Number of posts : 73
    Registration date : 2009-06-30

NDE Research Empty Re: NDE Research

Post  ZombieChaser Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:00 am

She said: "The research is looking at consciousness of
    patients who have suffered a cardiac arrest. A component of this is
    that people often report leaving their body and seeing the
    resuscitation process taking place.

The above is from the article. Anyone who has watched a TV program could say this. I really do not believe these are actual events only fictional events that anyone could make up. I do not think there is enough evidence to support NDE's....
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:03 am

I've read stuff on NDE's, I believe it, the thing is most of them are far too similar to be made up imo

ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser

Number of posts : 73
    Registration date : 2009-06-30

Post  ZombieChaser Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:06 am

Violet wrote:I've read stuff on NDE's, I believe it, the thing is most of them are far too similar to be made up imo

Agreed. But so are most TV programs where you see this sort of stuff. Not saying it does not happen, just that I do not think the evidence supports the theory.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:40 am

I lived through a NDE, my heart stopped (twice) only for a few seconds each. Then I went into a coma for only a few days. I saw so many images of my future to where most have all have come true, except the end. My Angel appears at the end. TV holds nothing for me, my experience holds the truth.

This site is priceless http://www.nderf.org/

Now this is where your energy starts to rise real fast (probably dropping the ego)
    The ultimate shift... http://www.nderf.org/beyond_light_pmh.htm

Thank you Violet, this post is priceless.

(I thought of death once as this. You are comforable on the couch at home. Your feet hurt, been in these dawgs all day. So you take off the shoe (death) slowly and feel the release of energy, then you kick your shoe on the floor. You are now lighter, you feel more free. Your old shoe is like your body, it just sits there, detached. Your foot is lighter and pure in energy now and floats in the air. Do we feel like a foot in a shoe here on earth, or as light as a free foot in the air almost like paradise.

I just hope God has some good air freshener in heaven, we are gonna need it.

NDE Research 330618 DO NOT EVER TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE FOR THIS - EVER NDE Research 330618
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Thanks Tony those two sites look very interesting NDE Research 821538

Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Job/hobbies : writing
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

NDE Research Empty Research on NDE's (?)

Post  Mal5252 Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:56 am

Hello all NDE Research 577431 ,
    it seems to me that research on NDE's, whether it's scientific or psychoanalysis, is like trying to catch air with a butterfly net. The phenomena can't be understood or appreciated unless someone has actually experienced it.
    Mal
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:09 am

Hi Mal, that's certainly true NDE Research 21581 and it's something most of us won't ever experience.

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:41 am

And for those of us that did? What do we do now? If God told us to do something, how can we get help. We cant. We are alone.

If God told me (and this an purely an example) that flight 103 with 94 passangers will crash on friday, August 13th, and today is still April, what do I do about it? Who do I convince that --
    1. It will happened
    2. Prevent them from thinking I am insane
    3. Find away to stop people from boarding
    4. Watch there faces when I tell them that I had a dream about it.

Do not SAY God would never do this, many people saw the future and could do nothing. I wont even mention any recent disasters. This of course is all "Hypothetical"
    Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male

NDE Research Empty If God told us to do something...

Post  Mal5252 Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:52 am

Hi Angeltony NDE Research 28115 ,
    I believe if God told us to do something He would always back it up. He wouldn't ask us to do anything that was impossible.
    Mal
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:12 am

Hi Mal, I have been praying for the last year that he would do that. But he did show me what would happen if I did something wrong. Because of that knowledge you would think I am saved. If I did good, then everything would be OK, If I didn't, then I would just start the loop all over again.

Bless you Mal, I am not trying to be mean or cranky, its just that I have had 40 years of following this vision, and Im really getting tired of it.

In the end, its not God that will hurt us, he is soo good it's unbelievable, but due to free will and choices he will allow us to reset our own lives. NDE Research 354831
    We are the only ones that can save our own lives.

Thank you for letting me say this Mal, I seem at piece at the moment due to talking about it. It can be something very very simple in life that can turn us one way or the other. I think they call that the butterfly affect!!

If anyone is interested how the effects of a vision can affect your life, please look at this post to just get a tiny example of what can happen. Its not a gift, it can be very hard and confusing, but then again I'm sure most others are very different than mine.
    My blue Vision

I had the choice in my vision to ignore the number 13. If I did, we would have never gotten married and my world would have changed ... forever. It was my own choice! I could have changed what God wanted. I did change some things in it and that is a loss, I'll never ever forget... NDE Research 330618 Its like living on a knifes edge every day.

-AT
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:28 am

AngelTony wrote:I lived through a NDE, my heart stopped (twice) only for a few seconds each. Then I went into a coma for only a few days. I saw so many images of my future to where most have all have come true,.....

(I thought of death once as this. You are comforable on the couch at home. Your feet hurt, been in these dawgs all day. So you take off the shoe (death) slowly and feel the release of energy, then you kick your shoe on the floor. You are now lighter, you feel more free. Your old shoe is like your body, it just sits there, detached. Your foot is lighter and pure in energy now and floats in the air. Do we feel like a foot in a shoe here on earth, or as light as a free foot in the air almost like paradise.

NDE Research 330618 DO NOT EVER TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE FOR THIS - EVER NDE Research 330618

"I thought of death once as this. You are comforable on the couch at
    home. Your feet hurt, been in these dawgs all day. So you take off the
    shoe (death) slowly and feel the release of energy, then you kick
    your shoe on the floor. You are now lighter, you feel more free. Your
    old shoe is like your body, it just sits there, detached. Your foot is
    lighter and pure in energy now and floats in the air. Do we feel like a
    foot in a shoe here on earth, or as light as a free foot in the air
    almost like paradise."
    I like that....
    Akyana
    Akyana

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Akyana Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:30 pm

mac wrote:
    AngelTony wrote:I lived through a NDE, my heart stopped (twice) only for a few seconds each. Then I went into a coma for only a few days. I saw so many images of my future to where most have all have come true,.....

"I thought of death once as this. You are comforable on the couch at
    almost like paradise."
    I like that....

No, never kill yourself for the image, because that is just a picture.
    And images are subjective.
    NDE is not an actual death.
    Remember that.

It is out of body experience,
    it is very profound and deep....
    but the Gate didnt close itself there.

It was Gods blessing, Gods Grace.
    But not an actual death.

But it is a very touching and uplifting and path showing experience, Tony NDE Research 529620
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:54 pm

Akyana wrote:No, never kill yourself for the image, because that is just a picture.
    Remember that.

But not an actual death.

But it is a very touching and uplifting and path showing experience, Tony NDE Research 529620

How true Akyana, God leaves the Gate open for any possible reason, making sure you have some options, its like he helps us teach ourselves over and over but gives us tons of clues and alters reality just enough for us to finally "get it". His love must be IMMENSE!!
    Only at the very end when there is no possiblity of learning more, when he knows we are ready he then grab us up and says "OK, now its time to come home"

I live in Massachussetts really close to where Phoebe Prince took her own life, due to being bullied. I cannot get it out of my mind. If I new her, maybe I could have done something? I don't know maybe not. I pray for her soul everynight. It was not her fault. What was it like for her before she came to the states, I always wonder? How are her parents and friends doing? The press must be really bothering them. I really want to meet her in heaven someday, so I can give her a really big cosmic hug. NDE Research 114703
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:08 pm

mac wrote:
    AngelTony wrote:"I thought of death once as this. You are comforable on the couch at
    almost like paradise."
    I like that....

Thank you mac, sometimes its funny things like this that we think of that sticks in our heads.
    NDE Research 371183
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:10 pm

[quote="Akyana"]
    mac wrote:
    AngelTony wrote:I lived through a NDE, my heart stopped (twice) only for a few seconds each. Then I went into a coma for only a few days. I saw so many images of my future to where most ...........in the air. Do we feel like a
    almost like paradise."
    I like that....

No, never kill yourself for the image, because that is just a picture.
    Remember that.

But not an actual death.

I think religious teaching is being muddled with real life. Apparent near-death is quite obviously not actual death - it may not even have been near to the experience of real death.

The reason a particular, claimed 'near-death' did not occur is not known - perhaps more accurately it ought not to be termed a 'near death' because death may not have been near at all?

Just saying it was "God's blessing" or "God's grace" tells us nothing about what actually happened. That's a resort to religious jargon for what is not yet fully understood.
    Akyana
    Akyana

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Akyana Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:13 pm

mac wrote:
    Just saying it was "God's blessing" or "God's grace" tells us nothing about what actually happened. That's a resort to religious jargon for what is not yet fully understood.

Naturally.
    As anything is ultimatelly uneffable,
    there is no chance to understand what is a simple stone.
    not talking about NDE.
    Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male

NDE Research Empty 40 years

Post  Mal5252 Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:03 am

Hi AngelTony NDE Research 21581 ,
    this my be cold comfort to you, and for that I apologise, but you mentioned that you have been waiting for 40 years. When God's people, the Israelites, left Egypt they wandered in the wilderness for 40 years. As a result they became very despondent then God came to their aid.
    Mal
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:20 am

I know, thats what I am waiting for! I hope it will all work out OK. God has me now because of it. NDE Research 797210
    As a matter of fact, Im hoping the story with the Isrealites will be the same for me. Why does God always pick 40??

Thank you Mal NDE Research 21581

And God picks 13, 3, 18 (well that makes sense), 666 and 888 and so many others!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:53 am