Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Fire and Secrets

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Fire and Secrets Empty Fire and Secrets

Post  Kaere Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:23 pm

I was with my friend H and her husband who is a firefighter, and my kids and my husband, and my mum. We had rented a cabin by a lake (niiiice) - it was like the end cabin in a row of them. The stove inside was a gas stove and needed to be primed and lit, so I did all that, and my mum wanted to light it so I said go ahead, it's ready. She pushed the button and the flame shot so high it left a scorch mark on the ceiling, went through the ceiling, and the attic set on fire (where we couldn't see). H's husband sighed and said he ought to get the fire extinguisher, and then he got the fire put out before it reached any of the other cabins. We had to report the incident to the owner's obviously so we did and they did some sort of background check on me and found a piece of paper from when I had therapy for depression back in 2000. They went ahead and gave the paper to my friends, but not me so I didn't see it. I came in the room and they were all sniggering at me and laughing behind their hands, and they were saying to each other "see, she's trying to get attention, that's why she did it" I don't know the question that was on the paper, but the therapist had written "does not get any attention from her husband" and it meant both romantic and friendly attention. So, not only was I feeling angry, and betrayed, but incredibly humiliated - and now the owner's were saying the whole accident was arson and I was going to have to go to jail.

I can see the fire and the cabin being some sort of personal transformation...but the rest has got me still feeling quite upset and I'm not really making sense of it. Any thoughts?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Fire and Secrets Empty Re: Fire and Secrets

Post  Violet Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:15 am

Perhaps the fire in the attic was to cleanse away the memory of a bad time in your life (the depression.) i'm at a loss with the rest of it. Fire and Secrets 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:36 am

It's got me stumped too Violet. Although, innerlight did mention that it could be self-consciousness issues.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:43 am

that innerlight guy is pure awesomeness wrapped in a cupcake wrapping. topped with whipped cream, and a cherry.
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:57 am

Don't even get me started Fire and Secrets 21581
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:00 am

innerlight wrote:that innerlight guy is pure awesomeness wrapped in a cupcake wrapping. topped with whipped cream, and a cherry.

Yeah i've heard about him, is it true they call him the cupcake king too Fire and Secrets 809779

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content