Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Jealousy & Intrigue...

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Jealousy & Intrigue... Empty Jealousy & Intrigue...

Post  Kaere Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:41 am

For a girl who hasn't remembered dreaming in about a month or so, one little affirmation seems to be bringing them in lol.

Although, I wish they could be a little less epic and complicated.

In this one, I was in an armed forces (don't know which one) and I was a spy getting ready for a mission to gather information from behind enemy lines. There were orphaned children practicing to "look" for acorns on the forest floor, but I think really they were going to be looking for explosives. At one point it was dark and I was standing at the top of a hill beside a road. I was back in the trees just watching and waiting for something. To my left I saw two paratroopers land...they were in grey camouflage, to blend with the black trees and the snow (I dream about black trees and snow quite a lot). They made their way up the hill to meet me and one of them was limping. I asked if he was hurt and he explained that the surgery had only taken place yesterday. There was a man in my camp working with me on the mission and his nose had been disguised through surgery and apparently they had used this paratroopers toe to attach to the guy's nose! (Ew...).

Then I found myself walking through the camp towards the mess hall for some dinner and to my right was an elevator. I saw my husband there waiting for the elevator and he was surrounded by all these Indian women in their saris. I believe we were a couple in the dream but weren't allowed to be open about it. I had a thought about how completely handsome I thought he was and I was overcome with jealousy at these women and I started walking towards them very fast, shouting and threatening, and they scattered, but they were laughing about it like it was a game and my husband just stood there smirking at me and I knew he had set it up on purpose. I wanted to smack him across the face sooo badly and I knew I could do some serious damage to him but I just turned and walked away without talking to him.

I noticed in the dream that I looked the same as in real life - but I felt much more powerful and secure about myself. Like when I was a teenager.

I don't really know where to begin...lol. Any thoughts?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Jealousy & Intrigue... Empty Re: Jealousy & Intrigue...

Post  Violet Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:50 am

just a couple of bits which jump out, no expert so please ignore if it doesn't mean anything

and his nose had been disguised through surgery and apparently they had used this paratroopers toe to attach to the guy's nose! (Ew...).

Someone having their nose pushed out, feeling jealous? Not you btw someone else a friend who helps you in your waking life perhaps.
    I noticed in the dream that I looked the same as in real life - but I felt much more powerful and secure about myself. Like when I was a teenager.
    Perhaps the dream is trying to empower you?
    The rest is too complex for me but i'm sure someone will help you

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:58 am

Violet wrote:just a couple of bits which jump out, no expert so please ignore if it doesn't mean anything

Someone having their nose pushed out, feeling jealous? Not you btw someone else a friend who helps you in your waking life perhaps.
    No, sorry this thought doesn't resonate. I can't imagine anyone being jealous of me.

Violet wrote:Perhaps the dream is trying to empower you?
    This could be. I've noticed that in my waking life I tend to not have much power over what happens, so this would make sense. It's really nice though...really makes me wish I was young again lol.

Thanks Violet - it is a complicated one, I do tend to have intricate dreams.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Kaere wrote:For a girl who hasn't remembered dreaming in about a month or so, one little affirmation seems to be bringing them in lol.

Although, I wish they could be a little less epic and complicated. (Try making that an affirmation for one's dreams before sleep?)

In this one, I was in an armed forces (don't know which one) and I was a spy getting ready for a mission to gather information from behind enemy lines
    .Life or family stresses ? Maybe the possibility of an unforseen move to come?
    There were orphaned children practicing to "look" for acorns on the forest floor, but I think really they were going to be looking for explosives
    Fear here in maybe giving one's child more freedom's in life, letting go some of the "Close to Mom" issues.
    . At one point it was dark and I was standing at the top of a hill beside a road. I was back in the trees just watching and waiting for something.
    Like we all do trying to look to the future but know full well that will show its hand when the time is right.

To my left I saw two paratroopers land...they were in grey camouflage, to blend with the black trees and the snow (I dream about black trees and snow quite a lot).
    Black is not always negative like we tend to think on it. Black is a huge passion color as well. Its the deepest of desires at time in life. The snow well snow is white and white is a pure color. Too snow often coats and seems to "clean" the dirty land of a city. The camouflage issues with somene maybe one does not see or want yet to face.
    They made their way up the hill to meet me and one of them was limping. I asked if he was hurt and he explained that the surgery had only taken place yesterday. There was a man in my camp working with me on the mission and his nose had been disguised through surgery and apparently they had used this paratroopers toe to attach to the guy's nose! (Ew...).
    Family health issues maybe one is worried on ? Someone maybe not saying they not be well that ye might be sensing ?

Then I found myself walking through the camp towards the mess hall for some dinner and to my right was an elevator. I saw my husband there waiting for the elevator and he was surrounded by all these Indian women in their saris.
    Marital issues ? Stresses ? (dont want to openly go farther here)
    I believe we were a couple in the dream but weren't allowed to be open about it.
    Again feels of stresses in the relationship
    I had a thought about how completely handsome I thought he was and I was overcome with jealousy at these women and I started walking towards them very fast, shouting and threatening, and they scattered, but they were laughing about it like it was a game and my husband just stood there smirking at me and I knew he had set it up on purpose. I wanted to smack him across the face sooo badly and I knew I could do some serious damage to him but I just turned and walked away without talking to him.
    Communication needed maybe. Talking out life's stuggles and issues and finding that LOVe again that seems to maybe be waining ? Relationships are hard and take a lot of work. Takes two and takes open communications.

I don't really know where to begin...lol. Any thoughts?

Being ready to face life's struggles and work now to fix or repair the issues around them ?

I hope some of this makes sense. Sounds a lot like an empowerement dream one that tells ye that its OK and ye can do it.

Lynn
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Thanks for all that Lynn and yes a lot makes sense. There is some serious stress in my relationship...in most of my relationships I guess lol. Yeah, they're hard work - there should be some easy in there somewhere I would think. The fear of giving my kids more freedom...not necessarily freedom, but I'm nervous for my oldest boy starting kindergarten next year (he has behavioural issues at times and I soooo want an easy transition). The black trees and white snow - this doesn't bother me at all, I don't see it as negative. I really love the feeling I get from seeing that sort of scene...it's just peaceful yet dramatic at the same time.

Thanks again - I really appreciate you taking the time to give your ideas Jealousy & Intrigue... 348985

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:12 am