Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Meditation Circle

PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Meditation Circle Empty Meditation Circle

Post  PPrncpl7 Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:51 pm

I had a very strange meditation at my awareness class--have been trying to make sense of it! Your observations will be most welcome.
    We were asked to go to a place we enjoyed --I love the woods -found myself in a wooded glade-before me was a tall lady with long flowing 'red' hair (as in a redhead) She was surrrounded in a white glowing halo that shimmered.
    The leader of our meditation then said ask for your guides and helpers to join you.
    Two people joined me -one on either side saying "we are your guides for tonight" (I felt one the male to be familiar but the other a female was not known to me.)
    We flew up into the sky each taking an arm and helping me. We soared up and up into 'space' we were looking down on the earth. We moved round until we were above 'Japan' and then went down closer. I could clearly see the central land mass and the north island and the southern islands.
    We went down towards a mountain that became a volcanic crater-we went into the crater and down. At the bottom was bubbling magma/lava-but it was a vivid 'GREEN'. We went back up so that we could see all of japan again.
    It was like an x-ray of the land mass--a green flowing river from the southern islands through the central land mass to the northern island. Again the green was vivid and flowed south to north.
    We moved upward a little and the seas around Japan were 'boiling' (the best description I can come up with) A boiling cauldren--but very bright 'RED'.
    I was astonished and asked the two entities with me what it meant--green lava flowing south to north and boilng red seas surrounding the land.
    Our leader then said it was time to come back--I pleaded for an answer -but they went away leaving me looking down on Japan with a green flowing from south to north and red boiling seas.
    I came out of meditation feeling confused and lost-half of me was still up there for a while afterwards.
    Your thoughts will be much appreciated
    Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Meditation Circle Empty Re: Meditation Circle

Post  Violet Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Peter i'll certainly give this some thought, but, speaking from my own experience some meditations don't always make sense initially, but may later, i'd take notes so you don't forget.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    PPrncpl7

Male

Meditation Circle Empty Meditation

Post  PPrncpl7 Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:40 pm

Hi violet
    Is all written down --with much added thoughts--i have strong feeling it means something!!
    Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:01 pm

PPrncpl7 wrote:I had a very strange meditation at my awareness class--have been trying to make sense of it! Your observations will be most welcome.
    We were asked to go to a place we enjoyed --I love the woods -found myself in a wooded glade-before me was a tall lady with long flowing 'red' hair (as in a redhead) She was surrrounded in a white glowing halo that shimmered.
    The leader of our meditation then said ask for your guides and helpers to join you.

Perhaps this lady was a guide Peter

Two people joined me -one on either side saying "we are your guides for tonight" (I felt one the male to be familiar but the other a female was not known to me.)

Imo i'd take this as it was said 'your guides for tonight' some guides will come and go, it seems these4 came4 purely to assist with the meditation, this has happened to me in the past.

We flew up into the sky each taking an arm and helping me. We soared up and up into 'space' we were looking down on the earth. We moved round until we were above 'Japan' and then went down closer. I could clearly see the central land mass and the north island and the southern islands.

Isn't this an amazing feeling, the flying? Japan may become important to you in some way perhaps your guide is from Japan, perhaps they want you to learn something from Japan, maybe you will go there one day.

We went down towards a mountain that became a volcanic crater-we went into the crater and down. At the bottom was bubbling magma/lava-but it was a vivid 'GREEN'. We went back up so that we could see all of japan again.
    It was like an x-ray of the land mass--a green flowing river from the southern islands through the central land mass to the northern island. Again the green was vivid and flowed south to north.

This could be a promonition (note the word could as nothing is set in stone)perhaps it was showing you where the lava will flow. just a guess here though.

We moved upward a little and the seas around Japan were 'boiling' (the best description I can come up with) A boiling cauldren--but very bright 'RED'.
    I was astonished and asked the two entities with me what it meant--green lava flowing south to north and boilng red seas surrounding the land.
    Our leader then said it was time to come back--I pleaded for an answer -but they went away leaving me looking down on Japan with a green flowing from south to north and red boiling seas.

I've always found this intensely frustrating when they show you something and then won't elaborate on it so you are left bewildered, all I can suggest is remember what you saw but and this has just come to mind now as i type, don't necessarily take it so literally as spirit use symbolism a lot it could represent something else.I came out of meditation feeling confused and lost-half of me was still up there for a while afterwards.
    Your thoughts will be much appreciated
    Peter

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Just a thought but have you tried drawing the xray map thing there may be a symbol in those colours you haven't thought about.

PPrncpl7

Male

Meditation Circle Empty meditation

Post  PPrncpl7 Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:10 am

TY Violet
    had not thought of that--will get it done forst thing tomorrow.
    Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri May 21, 2010 10:57 pm

Did you do this Peter?

PPrncpl7

Male

Meditation Circle Empty meditation

Post  PPrncpl7 Sat May 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Hi Violet
    tried but failed--thewhole thing has been 'downgraded'.
    I feel it is way ahead in the future--to be remembered for a day to come!
    Sorry--is not what was wanted!
    Peter
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Sat May 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Hi Peter, have you every been to Japan, does someone you know from Japan? I have some thoughts about green images and x-ray views of something in the distance. My prem was all like an x-ray view of everything. It seemed that all that existed was green, blue, red against a black background. It was not night!! It seems that is what upsets me about life is that I have never seen this since.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:57 am