Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

There Is Life Beyond This One

Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Job/hobbies : writing
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

There Is Life Beyond This One Empty There Is Life Beyond This One

Post  Mal5252 Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:29 am

Hello all There Is Life Beyond This One 577431 ,
    when I was young I was a skeptic, I didn't believe in God, angels, or an afterlife. Then when I was 22 I suddenly developed double pneumonia and after several days was rushed to hospital close to death, I was unconcious for hours. The first thing I was aware of was a sense of weightlessness and rising off the hosp. bed, upward toward the ceiling. For the first time in more than a week I saw my own body laying on the bed below me, and the thought entered my mind "I'm dead", but there was no feelings of fear or apprehension, on the contrary I felt a beautiful indescribable peace and a sense of wellbeing. I was in a high state of alertness and awareness and could see and hear everything that was happening within the emergency ward, days later I was able to describe everything in detail. Then I was aware that I wasn't alone, I was being met by an unseen entity who embraced me in the most glorious unearthly love. Then a male voice spoke clearly to me, he called my name twice and said "It's not your time, go back now." The next thing I knew wasd awakening in the I.C.U. ward days later. This experienced altered my perspectives on the afterlife and what awaits us beyond this life.
    Mal There Is Life Beyond This One 28115
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

There Is Life Beyond This One Empty Re: There Is Life Beyond This One

Post  Violet Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:36 am

Hi Mal, thank you for sharing your experiences, i've read of experiences like this before and this part:
    but there was no feelings of fear or apprehension, on the contrary I felt a beautiful indescribable peace and a sense of wellbeing.
    sounds so beautiful it really can alleviate the fear of eventually dying.
    I expect this has had a great impact on your life, I know many who have experienced similar discover they have spiritual gifts when they recover, have you found this?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male

There Is Life Beyond This One Empty "spiritual gifts when they recover..."

Post  Mal5252 Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:59 am

Hi Violate There Is Life Beyond This One 529620 ,
    to you question regarding 'spiritual gifts' after an encounter during the NDE/OBE, yes I found that a was given a precious gift which I did not have before, I was able to lay hands upon sick and ailing people and they would be healed, sometimes immediately. I could only describe it like an electrical energy flowing through my body and into theirs. I believe that the entity, the Being of Love, who met me there deposited something of himself into me, and it remains with me to this day.
    Mal There Is Life Beyond This One 28115
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Hi Mal of all the gifts that has got to be one of the best, do you still practice the healing?

skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:03 am

Mal5252 wrote:Then I was aware that I wasn't alone, I was being met by an unseen entity who embraced me in the most glorious unearthly love. Mal There Is Life Beyond This One 28115
    I have experienced this expression of love a number of times. There certainly is no other love like it to be felt on the earth plane. What a beautiful world it would be for all people if it was.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:11 am

skye wrote:
    Mal5252 wrote:Then I was aware that I wasn't alone, I was being met by an unseen entity who embraced me in the most glorious unearthly love. Mal There Is Life Beyond This One 28115
    I have experienced this expression of love a number of times. There certainly is no other love like it to be felt on the earth plane. What a beautiful world it would be for all people if it was.

I've felt it too it's like nothing else in the world and very difficult to describe.

Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male

There Is Life Beyond This One Empty Still practise the healing

Post  Mal5252 Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:38 am

Hi again Violet There Is Life Beyond This One 821538 ,
    I apologise for the delay in responding to your question, had a pretty busy day yesterday. Yes Violet I do still practise this precious gift, but not as much now. Something I must explain is the healing 'gift' isn't something that I can simply use at will, I can't simply turn it on or off like a light switch. The power/ability is not mine to give, I'm like the transmitter and the healee is the receiver. My spirit guide/angel prompts me to lay hands on certain people because some people are receptive to the gift while others aren't. It has to do with positive or negative auras. If I chose to lay hands upon someone without being prompted to do so nothing would happen. Years ago my own brother was suffering painful back problems and I decided, of my own will, to lay hands upon him in the hope that he would receive healing but sadly nothing happened. Unfortunately my brother has a very negative aura, and still does. I never take credit for any of the healings because, as I said, the power/ability is not mine to give, I'm simply the channel through which it flows.
    Mal There Is Life Beyond This One 21581
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:46 am

Hi Mal, no apology needed. There Is Life Beyond This One 821538 Yes I understand where you're coming from re the healing, and you're right, we're merely channels for the energies. Interesting how differently it works for people isn't it? My hands tend to burn up if I'm near someone who requires healing.
    I think some people 'block' the healing because they fear anything remotely spiritual. There Is Life Beyond This One 21581

Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male

Post  Mal5252 Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:21 am

Hi Violet There Is Life Beyond This One 63420 ,
    yes I agree that many people today are suspicious and distrusting of "anything remotely spiritual" because many so-called Healers; Spiritualists; and Evangelists (especially T.V. evangelists) are regarded as money grabbers, and rightly so. It deeply grieves me when I see television evangelists pleading to their audience for financial support. It angers me that many elderly people who barely have enough money to get by support these 'ministers of God' who live in luxury mansions. It's so wrong!
    Mal
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:48 am

Hi Mal,
    It is wrong, a long time ago I knew two mediums who wouldn't charge a penny, people used to take them little gifts (without them asking) pots of jam, cakes, cigarettes etc
    They helped many a person who were down on their luck, you don't very often see that these days.

I know people have to earn a living but some..well There Is Life Beyond This One 88636

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:47 am