Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
sparkly
AngelTony
Ashley
Sacred-Star
Akyana
Carolyn
Lynn
Mal5252
Violet
innerlight
14 posters

Are Ouija Boards bad/evil?

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Are Ouija Boards bad/evil? - Page 2 Empty Are Ouija Boards bad/evil?

Post  innerlight Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:18 am

First topic message reminder :

I don't have a definite answer to such a thing. As, IMO, a Ouija board is no different than any divination tool as it relies on the use of spirits. So any divination tool could bring in unwanted spirits if you are not careful of what you do. The difference with Ouija is that it's marketed as a "toy" and is aimed to wards kids. You can go into Walmart, or Toysrus and pick up one. So most people that use it as using it as a game, and are not really prepared for such a thing. So it has a higher likely hood of bringing in unwanted visitors when it's used like that.

If a pendulum was marketed in the same way, it would probably have the same likely hood of a result. Divination tools are to be respected and used accordingly. Not as toys. (Granted curiosity can get the better of us and wanting to know things)

Last edited by innerlight on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Are Ouija Boards bad/evil? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Ouija Boards bad/evil?

Post  innerlight Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:21 am

peaceandkarma wrote:I personally woundn't use one. I suppose it all depends if you summon a negative spirit or not as all this is, is summoning spirit. But as you have no real control of what you are summoning or what intentions this spirit may have, they are for this reason a bad idea. But this is my opinion and others are free to think what they wish. But you'll have no control of what level this spirit comes from.

I think this may be why people have problem with them. They are summoning spirits, or trying to talk to spirit. They are probably not clear with whom they want to speak to. And probably just create an open line to spirit which will allow in a negative spirit. IMO, a Ouija board is no more ominous than say a pendulum, or attempting to channel, or automatic write. They all open a person up to allow spirit to come in. If not careful all those tool can be more of a problem then an aide.
    peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:53 am

When I used to go to a Spiritualist Church, I used to talk to a few mediums there who got ride of unwanted spirits who had attached themselves to people playing around with them. They used to way that they will help them once and if they do it again its there fault.

Its TV programs like Most Haunted that make them popular but they are dangerous really. Its like saying hitch hiking is harmless I done it loads of times then getting picked up my a murder who want to kill someone. The samething could be said about summoning spirits using a Ouija Board. Someone may have been lucky and used one hundreds of times with no ill effect. But now some lost and twisted soul has answered your request to say hello and then the trouble starts. Everyone should respect the dead, not play with them as they may have a different game they want to play.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:30 am

a ouija board in itself is not evil. its just like driving a car after doing drugs or while texting - its the gas that fuels the car that the idiot behind the wheel drives. its the bullet in the gun that the idiot is shooting. i used one many times in my teens when contacting spirits, learned the hard way that only lower energy spirits use this tool to communicate, and those spirits attach themselves to people, to feed on.
    guidinglight

Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

Post  guidinglight Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:12 am

Mal5252 wrote:Hi innerlight Are Ouija Boards bad/evil? - Page 2 354831 ,
    I personally wouldn't touch a Ouija board with a 10-foot pole. From stories I heard and read about them they can and do conjure up evil and dangerous spirits. No touchy!

Mal Are Ouija Boards bad/evil? - Page 2 558648
    I agree with you Mal, you are better to rely on your spirit guides and angels to bring through any information you need, you know you can trust that you are protected and are connected to the higher astral and mental planes of the universe when you call your spirit guides forward from those planes. Are Ouija Boards bad/evil? - Page 2 609912
    I have heard nothing but bad news from people who have gone in with no knowledge or protection about how to use one or what to expect with one and have had experiences where lower entities from the lower astral plane have hooked onto their energy and have made them sick, confused, and not knowing the cause of the changes they have carried that energy around with them not knowing what has caused such a negative change in their lives, i read that it took a professional psychic (well known) 2 years to undo all the damage caused to that person from mucking around with the ouija board.
    We are all born with the wisdom within to use and call upon at any time from our spiritual guides, spiritual helpers and angels we are blessed to be connected to that divine source for our guidance all we have to do is call upon that divine help from the higher astral and mental planes of the universe and our quest for help is always answered and it is guidance we can trust and know is coming from divine energies. Are Ouija Boards bad/evil? - Page 2 267675 Are Ouija Boards bad/evil? - Page 2 56455 with lots of love.
    guidinglight

Female
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.

Post  guidinglight Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:17 am

Ashley wrote:I use a rosary ( probably shouldnt), but I my angels told me to me I will be safer than a rock lol. I have a connection with Virgin Mary too, she is like a mother to me.
    Thats lovely Ashley Are Ouija Boards bad/evil? - Page 2 28115 that you have a closeness to Mary my daughter has that presence around her alot its nice to know isnt it and yes you would be safe using the rosary i feel it is very calming for you?
    Love and blessings Are Ouija Boards bad/evil? - Page 2 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:17 pm

a ouija board in itself is not evil.
    I agree with this it is after all an 'item' just as tarot cards are 'pieces of cardboard'.

I have an ouija board in my bedroom, I don't use it but it's there and not causing any bother at all.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:32 am

Wouldn't it be better if someone wanted to learn mediumship and talk to spirit, to learn to do it properly instead of cutting corners and using Uija Boards?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:39 am

Definately. Are Ouija Boards bad/evil? - Page 2 821538

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:57 am

Are Ouija Boards bad/evil? - Page 2 15910 Imade one using paper once and used it twice that was enough they claim to be someone but when you ask questions they get it wrong i did it on my own first and that night i had an obe i didnt know that was what it was untill years later but i woke up with a feeling that someone was sitting on my chest and that sharp intake of breath like you see people do when they come back to life in the movies scared yes,then a few months later i didnt do it but my friends did some where only 10yrs old but something came through and stated some personnal information about me that i would rather have kept quiet and so being young and full of hormones i got gobby go on prove your here kinda thing aand a few seconds later the phone rang we all jumped stopped and my friend burnt the paper slips and we went to bed.The next morning my friends mum asked what we were doing last night as the phone had rang and she picked it up and noone was there she was well fed up,so i feel and i get a lot through feeling that they are attractive to many as a way of contact but many go into it without any protection like i did and i think the hormones that we have as youngsters attract low level energies i would not touch one now even with protection.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Hi Peace that must have been scary,
    i think the hormones that we have as youngsters attract low level energies
    i'm sure i've heard or read somewhere that this hormone thing can attract poltergeist activity, how true that is I don't know but it makes you wonder.

guidinglight

Female

Post  guidinglight Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:17 am

peaceandkarma wrote:Wouldn't it be better if someone wanted to learn mediumship and talk to spirit, to learn to do it properly instead of cutting corners and using Uija Boards?
    Yes at least you know what energies you are connecting to with your spirit guides,spiritual helpers and angels that only work from the highest of the astral planes of the universe and give only the truth, love and guidance you need that is coming from the highest of Gods love and light. Are Ouija Boards bad/evil? - Page 2 56455 anyone who just goes in blind with no knowledge or a little knowledge of the spirit world and the lower astral plane are playing with danger and can get themselves into alot of trouble that may take years to be free from once a lower entity has hold of your energy, lower astral will tell you something right at first to keep your energy with them then they will start to tell you things that are of lower energies, to know if they are genuine or not ask them about love and our Lord Jesus Christ and they will not answer you as those energies are too strong for them they only know lower negative energies that arent coming from good light or love.When that you dont get an answer leave the ouiji board and walk away before you get yourself into any further danger. Are Ouija Boards bad/evil? - Page 2 3093756457 anyone who believes they have a lower astral entity attached to them as well as getting help to free you up from that entity from a professionsal medium call in Arch Angel Micheal for protection and ask him to cut away any negative energy that is with you, and say in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ turn and go to the light, You are no longer of this earth plane you hold no power over me,i do not fear you,There is no greater power or Love than our Lord Jesus Christ. Heavenly Father take any negative energy that is with me or in this house back to your light and Kingdom and release it to love.I ask you Lord to Please bless me and my house i ask for your divine protection and love to always be with me.
    I am now free of this energy my house is in harmony i give thanks to you lord for your divine presence, protection and love Are Ouija Boards bad/evil? - Page 2 21581Amen.

Love and blessings Are Ouija Boards bad/evil? - Page 2 348985
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:24 pm

Violet wrote:i'm sure i've heard or read somewhere that this hormone thing can attract poltergeist activity, how true that is I don't know but it makes you wonder.

I can vouch for this first hand! My mothers house was a center of poltergeist activity between my ages of 15-18 years old. Objects moving, infront of people. Trust me - I found out who my real friends were!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Have any of you seen or used the Doreeen Virtue Angel Guidance Board? I got chance to look at it, I had heard it was a similar idea to an ouija board but imo it is more like an oracle board.

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:14 am

I find Doreen Virtue very positive, so if this is the case with her Angel Guidance Board, I suppose it would attract positive angelic energies.
    guidinglight

Female

Post  guidinglight Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:02 am

peaceandkarma wrote:I find Doreen Virtue very positive, so if this is the case with her Angel Guidance Board, I suppose it would attract positive angelic energies.

Hi peaceandkarma, yes Doreen virtue has lovely energy, but you still need to know how to call in light energies from the higher astral and mental planes of universe.its the person who uses the board that will create negative or positive energies to come forward if they are unprotected or know little of the spirit world and the lower astral energies then its best and safer for them not to attempt to bring any energies through you dont know what you are bringing forward to deal with, even with an instruction book it is all about energy and having the right energy and knowledge to know how to bring forward light energies.
    The best and safest way is to call your angels, spirit guides, spiritual helpers and any angelic help through the love and protection of our Lord Jesus Christ there is no higher power, love, protection healing, forgiveness and truth than from God himself. I go straight to the source and ask for what help i need and i know i can trust completly that i will be sent the right kind of energy from the highest of Gods light and love,with the right kind of help i need at any time for myself or for others.
    Love and light Are Ouija Boards bad/evil? - Page 2 348985
    peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:33 pm

When I used to sit in circles they used to teach members to protect themselves against negative spirits and with mediumship, your not really summoning spirits as such, but communicating with spirits that are close to you.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:37 pm

You don't need to summon a negative spirit to get one through, and even with protection in place it is still occasionally possible for them to get through. Protection is important and will keep them out generally, i'm just saying it's not unheard of or impossible.

LorriePaige
    LorriePaige

Female
    Number of posts : 17
    Job/hobbies : Life Coach/Collecting good luck items, bookmarks and costume bracelets
    Registration date : 2015-06-17

Post  LorriePaige Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:07 pm

innerlight wrote: As, IMO, a Ouija board is no different than any divination tool as it relies on the use of spirits. So any divination tool could bring in unwanted spirits if you are not careful of what you do...Divination tools are to be respected and used accordingly. Not as toys. (Granted curiosity can get the better of us and wanting to know things)

EXACTLY!

Ouija is no more dangerous than using the pendulum or tarot cards. 

I have used the Ouija board (and have made my own using wood), always alone and it has been always fine. I have 4, including a keychain Ouija. Like any other divination tool, just use it respectfully and use it with a light, positive mind, as I would suggest using any other divination item.

Ouija is my favorite form of divination and has given me some wise advice, but I don't use divination items that much anymore, as I rely on spiritual signs as I go about my life for answers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content