Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Selket
Lynn
Mal5252
psychoslice
1antique
Akyana
skye
innerlight
Violet
13 posters

Judgement?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Judgement? Empty Judgement?

Post  Violet Fri May 07, 2010 1:08 am

Do you believe 'god' will judge us when we cross over?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Judgement? Empty Re: Judgement?

Post  innerlight Fri May 07, 2010 1:12 am

No, I don't think so... If he judged us then he doesn't forgive us. Which was a vital teaching of Jesus.
    You also can't tell people to love everyone no matter what they do, and then punish those that do do those things. It's a contradiction of what you said.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Fri May 07, 2010 1:58 am

Absolutely not. The natural Law of Cause and Effect or 'as you sow, so shall you reap' is in operation at all times both here and in the spirit world. We judge ourselves fairly and shall decide what form of recompense is necessary for our earthly actions.
    Akyana
    Akyana

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Akyana Fri May 07, 2010 2:05 am

Violet wrote:Do you believe 'god' will judge us when we cross over?
    God wont.
    We will judge ourselves.
    Your conscience will open like a black box after a plane crush and you will be your own judge.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri May 07, 2010 2:07 am

Akyana wrote:
    God wont.
    We will judge ourselves.
    Your conscience will open like a black box after a plane crush and you will be your own judge.

That's basically what I believe too, god never judges anyone imo

Akyana
    Akyana

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Akyana Fri May 07, 2010 2:09 am

Violet wrote:
    Akyana wrote:
    God wont.
    We will judge ourselves.

That's basically what I believe too, god never judges anyone imo

No.
    Unfortunatelly I could say.
    As he is merciful.
    Our conscience is not.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Fri May 07, 2010 5:02 am

The judgement was something that was created by the church to control the populace. There will be no judgement.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  psychoslice Fri May 07, 2010 6:43 am

1antique wrote:The judgement was something that was created by the church to control the populace. There will be no judgement.

Yes I totally agree with you 1antiquethis is the reason I left my church. Each week I would go to church and all I was hearing was how much of a sinner we were, I never really woken up to it at first until I started to question it. When I or my apparent Self disappeared into Consciousness I had a deep Knowing that we were all connected as One, we were all God collectively. Well then I thought how could a god judge us and destroy those who were only ignorant of this fact ?, he would be only destroying his self. This concept has destroyed many peoples life and has caused unnecessary wars. :ghug:

Also I must add that I don't mean any disrespect to any religion, its only my opinion.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri May 07, 2010 10:47 pm

Believing we will be judged when we pass adds to the fear of death too imo.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Fri May 07, 2010 10:51 pm

Violet wrote:Believing we will be judged when we pass adds to the fear of death too imo.

This is the main reason, imo, why we get ghosts of spirits trapped in between worlds. The others being not knowing they are dead, and not wanting to leave behind family.
    Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Job/hobbies : writing
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

Post  Mal5252 Fri May 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Hi Violet Judgement? 21581 ,

I best way I can answer that is during my NDE/OBE when my guardian angel/Being of Love met me I was NOT a believer, in fact I was an atheist. However, there was not the slightest hint of condemnation or judgement toward me, only the purest love and unconditional acceptance.

Mal Judgement? 609912
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat May 08, 2010 1:54 am

Hello

Well I guess when me time comes I might well mabe find out if there be a GOD . I walk in Univeral White Light but too I had a path down the Dark Side of things so will correcting me ways correct me passing path ? Will find out I guess.

Lynn
    Selket
    Selket

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post  Selket Sat May 08, 2010 7:20 am

I guess we will get judged. Our actions formed who we are, they formed our soul so to say.

So people who did alot of bad things are different then people who where good nearly all their life. So yes they get judged but not by a jury or something else. Its more like in a recycling factory. There is a assembly line where all the stuff is on. metal and other valueable things stick to the magnets and the garbage gets burned.

Other way tto understand would be like in a videogame. U play the game (life) and at one point ur game over. Ur score gets counted and then its decided already.

Its not a judgement its more like a "Score" or "worth"

high score "heaven" low score "hell"

i dont believe in forgiveness. We do the things that we do for a reason in the moment when we do them.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired

Post  mac Sat May 08, 2010 9:22 am

God sitting in judgment is a human concept, codified through the religions created by humankind.

After crossing over (again for some of us!), the one to 'judge' our acts and omissions will be each of us as individuals.

Judge is perhaps too harsh a word. We will review our lives from a different perspective, from a level of personal spiritual evolvement presently not fully accessible to us. With that perspective we will 'judge' what we did, what we did not, what we wish we'd done, what we wish we hadn't....

The outcome of our reviews will lead us on to our next actions, perhaps to try to make amends in some way in the future.

My words but not my ideas....
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Sat May 08, 2010 5:47 pm

As another thought on this subject:

How do we know if what we (or someone else) has done is bad/evil? Perhaps what has been done was done for a purpose...in order to help another to grow? We don't know what Spirit has designed for us or for others, so...how to judge actions? Here, or on the other side?
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sat May 08, 2010 7:17 pm

1antique wrote:As another thought on this subject:

How do we know if what we (or someone else) has done is bad/evil? Perhaps what has been done was done for a purpose...in order to help another to grow? We don't know what Spirit has designed for us or for others, so...how to judge actions? Here, or on the other side?
    I recall reading the book 'Life In The World Unseen' by Anthony Borgia. Below is an extract that may help. I can't say this is how it is for any wrong we have done, but maybe when it's time for us to 'judge' ourselves this is a similar process to how it comes about. I know it's a bit long to read, sorry.
    http://anthony3741.tripod.com/lifeintheworldunseen/id4.html

....In the room that had formerly been my study I noticed some well-filled bookshelves. At first I was rather surprised to see such things, but upon further thought I could see no reason, if such as this house could exist at all with all its various adjuncts, why books should not also have their place within the scheme. I was interested to learn what was the nature of the books, and so I made a closer examination. I found that conspicuous among them were my own works. As I stood in front of them I had a clear perception of the reason, the real reason, for their being there. Many of these books contained those narratives that I spoke of earlier, in which I had told of my own psychic experiences after giving them the necessary religious turn. One book in particular seemed to stand out in my mind more than the others, and I came to the full realization that I now wished that I had never written it. It was a distorted narrative where the facts, as I had really known them, were given unfair treatment, and where the truth was suppressed. I felt very remorseful, and for the first time since coming into this land I had regret. Not regret that I had, at last, arrived in the spirit world, but sorrow that, with the truth before me, I had deliberately cast it aside to place in its stead falsehood and misrepresentation. For I knew that so long as my name lived, that is, so long as it had any commercial value, that book would continue to be reproduced and circulated and read--and regarded as the absolute truth. I had the unpleasant knowledge that I could never destroy what I had thus done.There was. at no time, any sense of condemnation over this. On the contrary, I could feel a distinct atmosphere of intent sympathy. Whence it came, I knew not, but it was real and concrete nevertheless. I turned to my friend, who, during my inspection an discovery, had been standing discreetly and understandingly at little distance apart, and I asked for his help. It was instantly forthcoming. He then explained to me that he knew exactly what had lain before me concerning this book, but that he was debarred from making any reference to it before I made the discovery for myself. Upon my doing so, and upon my subsequent appeal for help, he was at once enabled to come to my aid.....

Last edited by skye on Sat May 08, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link)
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat May 08, 2010 9:19 pm

1antique wrote:As another thought on this subject:

Well for one part of that one goes to knowing self and that inner voice we have. That gutt feeling we have that says it feels good or bad. Too for that work well one has to trust in self and understand who one is and have a conscious. When one lacks a conscious then its open season.

There are yes at times things that might seem bad that do help one along a life path. For me the NDE event I had was bad yes but too was good in the path it put me on. I could have choose to go oh poor me, and have one's pitty me and aid me, but I say the lesson and grew from it.

We do and do not know what at times Spirit has in mind for us at times when a lesson comes we can go OMG if I had listend this would have been a different path,. Too one thing we know from Spirit is that one day the body dies from us that maybe be the only real trurth or is it.

Lynn
    Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Job/hobbies : writing
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

Post  Mal5252 Sat May 08, 2010 11:19 pm

mac wrote:

God sitting in judgment is a human concept, codified through the religions created by humankind.

After crossing over (again for some of us!), the one to 'judge' our acts and omissions will be each of us as individuals.

Judge is perhaps too harsh a word. We will review our lives from a different perspective, from a level of personal spiritual evolvement presently not fully accessible to us. With that perspective we will 'judge' what we did, what we did not, what we wish we'd done, what we wish we hadn't....

The outcome of our reviews will lead us on to our next actions, perhaps to try to make amends in some way in the future.

My words but not my ideas....
    Hi mac Judgement? 28115 ,
    I totally agree with you that the 'judgement of God' is a human concept. Man made religions (particularly christian) introduced the 'judgement day' theology as a scare tactic in about 300ad. It was a form of control - You do as we say or God will punish you.

Mal Judgement? 965136
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Mon May 10, 2010 11:28 am

Akyana wrote:
    God wont.
    We will judge ourselves.
    Yes didnt it say somewhere in the Bible that all of our voices will be recorded and we will judge each other based on the words we left behind. If that is true, I have many people to see.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired

Post  mac Mon May 10, 2010 12:31 pm

AngelTony wrote:
    Akyana wrote:
    God wont.
    We will judge ourselves.
    Yes didnt it say somewhere in the Bible that all of our voices will be recorded and we will judge each other based on the words we left behind. If that is true, I have many people to see.

I don't 'do' the Bible so I don't know if those are the exact words. But the little I do know of the Bible is that it was written by men and I am not convinced the recorded words are exactly as they were given.

It's also often shown that translations can introduce significant inaccuracy - relying too much on the word rather than the principle may not be ideal.

To say we all judge others based on what words are left behind doesn't square with what I learned or what I feel inside.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon May 10, 2010 11:02 pm

I don't 'do' the Bible so I don't know if those are the exact words. But the little I do know of the Bible is that it was written by men and I am not convinced the recorded words are exactly as they were given.

I'm inclined to agree with you here mac

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Mon May 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Violet wrote:

I'm inclined to agree with you here mac
    Other than all of the other theological references we have (which are all written by men) what else do we have to learn from? Do we all try to listen to our Angels, which is good, but I think we need to be fairly high in spirit to even just start that. What of the week, or young children, how do we tell them? Who do they go too? Now that I think of it, I AM FAIRLY week, I was just really lucky I found SI! Judgement? 635475 And as mac says, who are we?? "are we not men"
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon May 10, 2010 11:36 pm

what else do we have to learn from?
    Life itself, our experiences, the people we meet, love and sharing those things with others.

Books are a fantastic tool but most are only one person's opinion or experiences, so i'd recommend reading MANY books, take from them only what you can accept (what makes sense or resonates at a personal level) and discard the rest.

Tony you keep saying you're weak? In what sense? You may be fairly new to your spirituality if that's what you mean, but you are certainly not weak Judgement? 21581

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Mon May 10, 2010 11:51 pm

Violet wrote:
    what else do we have to learn from?
    Life itself, our experiences, the people we meet, love and sharing those things with others.

Books are a fantastic tool but most are only one person's opinion or experiences, so i'd recommend reading MANY books, take from them only what you can accept (what makes sense or resonates at a personal level) and discard the rest.

Tony you keep saying you're weak? In what sense? You may be fairly new to your spirituality if that's what you mean, but you are certainly not weak Judgement? 21581

Yes true, "what makes sense or resonates at a personal level" is god talking to us, isnt it!
    Thank you Violet, its nice to get feedback. Judgement? 621623
    Hmmm, thats us talking to us about us! Judgement? 809779

Here, with you guys I am not weak, I do feel really strong! Judgement? 577431
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu May 13, 2010 12:07 am

Here, with you guys I am not weak, I do feel really strong! Judgement? 577431

You're stronger than you know Tony Judgement? 821538

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:48 am