Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Want to know your moon sign but don't know your time of birth?

Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Want to know your moon sign but don't know your time of birth? Empty Want to know your moon sign but don't know your time of birth?

Post  Sacred-Star Sun May 09, 2010 2:36 am

Hello all Want to know your moon sign but don't know your time of birth? 809779

Below is a website for those who want to know what their moon sign is but don't know what time they were born.

http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/horoscop/moonsign/moonform.htm

I've been wanting to find out for ages what my moon sign is but don't know what time I was born until a friend of mine interested in astrology pointed this website out for me Want to know your moon sign but don't know your time of birth? 28115
    The descriptions don't go into detail but once you've discovered your moon sign you can always google it to find out more.

I hope that it helps others find out their moon signs Want to know your moon sign but don't know your time of birth? 834839

Love and light.
    S. xxx
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Want to know your moon sign but don't know your time of birth? Empty Re: Want to know your moon sign but don't know your time of birth?

Post  Kaere Sun May 09, 2010 2:56 am

That's handy. I do know my exact time of birth but I used this page anyway and it's right - my moon is in Capricorn.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Want to know your moon sign but don't know your time of birth? Empty Re: Want to know your moon sign but don't know your time of birth?

Post  Violet Sat May 22, 2010 12:11 am

Thanks Sacred-Star, like kaere I know my time of birth, my birthdate wasn't on the chart so i've read the one just before Want to know your moon sign but don't know your time of birth? 21581 it's capricorn
    iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

Want to know your moon sign but don't know your time of birth? Empty RE:

Post  iScorpio Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:35 am

My sun sign is Scorpio, but my moon sign is Virgo. :) Thank you.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:12 am

My moon sign is Sagitaries.

My birthsign is Pisces and my rising sign is Leo.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:08 pm

I think my rising sign was aries but i'm not sure

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:22 am