Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Number signs

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Number signs Empty Number signs

Post  Kaere Fri May 14, 2010 1:30 am

This could be a rambly post - be warned!

I have my regular numbers that I tend to see around me during my days - 619, 609, 811, 118...I believe these are little ways my angels etc bring my attention to certain things or are just little reminders that "hey, we're here". I like them very much and they do come up in strange places - receipts, time, license plates, phone numbers, etc.

Recently I've been seeing the number 555. I'm being woken up at 5:55, seeing it in all the places that I listed above, enough to make me look it up.

555 — You are in for a major change in your life. This could be any type of change and could seem negative at first glance. Maybe there are reasons it is time for you to move…neccessary for you to move but you haven’t been getting your but in gear. Change comes whether you cooperate with it or not. So possibly if you resisted the change of needing to move then possibly the change will come in the form of being required to move without a choice. At frist it all may seem distaerous and negative but could lead to the positive change that is needed.

It's so interesting to me as our Violet gave me a message recently on this theme and I've had others say the same thing (negative at first glance thing). I've been getting the death and tower cards so often anymore they're like old friends Number signs 21581 it would appear that it's happening now. Not in the way I expected though and it makes me quite sad.

Which makes me wonder... why do we tend to think of change as a bad thing? It always seems to be the first thing we think - "uh oh what's going to happen NOW?" instead of "yay what's going to happen NOW?". Are we as humans really so conditioned to the status quo, whether it's good or bad, that any deviance from that standard is cause for alarm and not rejoicing??

I find that mindboggling and not a little discouraging.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Number signs Empty Re: Number signs

Post  Violet Fri May 14, 2010 1:35 am

Hi Kaere, that's a bit spooky Number signs 489992
    Seriously though, re your question about change, I think humans are really creatures of habit, anything which disrupts that can be disturbing, and as sometimes it's unknown or unexpected it can be quite frightening. Number signs 46693

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Akyana
    Akyana

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Akyana Fri May 14, 2010 11:31 am

Kaere wrote:
    Which makes me wonder... why do we tend to think of change as a bad thing? It always seems to be the first thing we think - "uh oh what's going to happen NOW?" instead of "yay what's going to happen NOW?". Are we as humans really so conditioned to the status quo, whether it's good or bad, that any deviance from that standard is cause for alarm and not rejoicing??

I find that mindboggling and not a little discouraging.

Change means unknown, unknows means scary,
    for our ancestors change meant often death.
    (like when they had to change a place to hunt or a cave.)

Change means we need to lern again new stuff,
    and we prefer to do what we know.

Major changes often suck for a while...
    but sometimes they are just an awesome ride.

I wish you all the best,
    I am on the CHANGE path too, many of us are,
    you wont be alone Number signs 529620
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Fri May 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Thanks Violet and Akyana,

There are so many things about our behaviour that we bring from the collective past of having to just survive. I never thought about that Akyana, the idea of having to find new hunting grounds, shelter, etc - those things would be frightening indeed, especially if you're convinced the gods have abandoned you and that's why you have to move. I find it odd that in spite of how we've evolved in some ways (thinking, attitudes, etc) that this would remain, this aversion to things changing.

I don't think I'm frightened about this change, but it does make me quite sad that it's happening. They say we should trust our intuition right? Pfffft to that.

I was wondering about the getting woken up at 5:55 every morning and I considered that maybe one of my neighbours was getting out to work at that time and perhaps that noise was enough to wake me. So, I changed my clock by 30 mins as an experiment....and was still woken up at 5:55 Number signs 671114 they're hysterical....
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat May 15, 2010 12:40 am

I went through a spell of waking at the same time every morning at the same time (I can't remember the time) but it was really early and really annoying Number signs 15910

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:20 pm