Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

No Equal in This Realm

Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Job/hobbies : writing
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

No Equal in This Realm Empty No Equal in This Realm

Post  Mal5252 Sun May 16, 2010 1:59 am

Hello all No Equal in This Realm 577431 ,
    I wasn't certain which section to post this subject but here we go. I still so clearly remember the tremendous overwhelming love I felt and received during my NDE/OBE 36 years ago, there is simply no equal in this earthly realm. What could I possibly compare it to? Think about the love of a mother for her child then multiply that love by infinity. Ever since then I spent my entire life searching for anything even remotely close to that love, but have never found it. When I was still young and naive I thought I may have found a hint of the love within the christian church, and please please don't take offence to my comments because I mean no disrespect or ill-will to any churches, but after a few years of involvement and observation I realised something that greatly saddened me. One example - the pastor honestly believed I was misguided in my healing methods and out of genuine concern he tried to put me on the 'right track'. He was a caring, patient, and approachable man. But on the other hand his wife, who was overbearing and forceful took a completely different approach, even her husband (the pastor) was intimidated by her. I remember sometimes she would verbally tear strips off people, and I would stand there quietly thinking "where's the love?" She was a very hard woman and she used to say "God made me (her) this way", and I seriously questioned that. "He who does not know love does not know God, for God is LOVE" (1 John 4 verse 8). Then after I went to my sick friend, who was a member of the church, and she received the healing the pastor's wife verbally attacked me and then denounced me before the congregation. I was shattered, heart-broken, and dissolutioned. My faith took a nose-dive, a freefall and for many many years I didn't want to believe anything anymore. It's been a long and winding road (to quote the Beatles). A very lonely road. Now in my 58th year I have internal and external cancer but I'm not afraid of death because I've been there before and I had a small glimpse of what awaits me. I neither seek nor ask for pity, any regrets I have will be addressed beyond this life, and I now realise that the purpose I was sent back for was fulfilled, so at least in that I have no regrets. Love you all.

Mal No Equal in This Realm 15910
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

No Equal in This Realm Empty Re: No Equal in This Realm

Post  AngelTony Sun May 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Bless you my dear friend. Other than our type of health, I could almost duplicate my life with yours, keep looking up (or inside), we are almost there, love you too Mal!

Mal, did "Tomorow Never Knows" from Revolver, stick in your head like it did mine, or is that just me?
    here is a version by Sheila Chandra that is simply wonderful...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqAWr1Lda-0

In my next life, I want to marry that girl.... No Equal in This Realm 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Hi Mal i'm sorry I must have missed this earlier.
    tremendous overwhelming love I felt and received during my NDE/OBE 36 years ago, there is simply no equal in this earthly realm.

I know what you are talking about here I experienced this love once in a very deep meditation it is very hard to describe , it is like nothing else.

Thank you for sharing such personal experiences No Equal in This Realm 21581

"God made me (her) this way", and I seriously questioned that.
    I would have questioned it too.

the pastor's wife verbally attacked me and then denounced me before the congregation.
    This is disgraceful. No Equal in This Realm 350287

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male

Post  Mal5252 Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:15 am

AngelTony wrote:Bless you my dear friend. Other than our type of health, I could almost duplicate my life with yours, keep looking up (or inside), we are almost there, love you too Mal!

Mal, did "Tomorow Never Knows" from Revolver, stick in your head like it did mine, or is that just me?

Hi A.T. No Equal in This Realm 28115 ,
    I love 'Tomorrow Never Knows' and particularly love the way the Beatles finish it with the Mantra chant. Coooooooool!!!
    Mal No Equal in This Realm 660782
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:07 am

Mal5252 wrote:
    AngelTony wrote:Bless you my dear friend. Other than our type of health, I could almost duplicate my life with yours, keep looking up (or inside), we are almost there, love you too Mal!

I love 'Tomorrow Never Knows' and particularly love the way the Beatles finish it with the Mantra chant. Coooooooool!!!

hehe!! finally I found someone that likes that song. My wife and daughter look at me and say "How can you stand those seagull noises" Seagulls??, I really think John and George found the way God talks with an instrument called a leslie speaker!!...and some other creative special effects as well. Mal, take a look at how the Beatles made it, it was based on the Tibetan book of the dead. I was 15 and I didn't even know about this until last year in my 50's!! The version on the LOVE album was also beautiful, they mixed in "Within you without you" at the same time. The two Georges were brilliant! Sheila also did a beautiful job at it as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomorrow_Never_Knows

Talk about ahead of your time, that was 1966 (I was 11 years old) when I heard TNK the first time and I said "why does that ring in my ears"?? I was not spiritual AT ALL then, but something was calling to me, and I didn't know what it was. I never heard the song again until LOVE came out, and said, DAMN, there is that song again. That was 2007 or so...... In my mind, God created the Beatles and The Moody Blues for me, because he new there would be no other way that God could get to me. The vision just topped it off, and God gave me a gift. But I digress, this is your NDE, not mine.
    Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male

Post  Mal5252 Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:24 am

that is facinating! I looked at the Wikipedia site you provided, I didn't know that it was based on the 'Book of the Dead'. I recall hearing many years ago that the song, through George's influence, was based on the 'Mantra chant'. But I'm wondering if there is actually a connection between the two - 'the Book of the Dead' and the 'Mantra chant'.

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:29 am

Mal5252 wrote:Hi A.T. No Equal in This Realm 28115 ,
    that is facinating! I looked at the Wikipedia site you provided, I didn't know that it was based on the 'Book of the Dead'. I recall hearing many years ago that the song, through George's influence, was based on the 'Mantra chant'. But I'm wondering if there is actually a connection between the two - 'the Book of the Dead' and the 'Mantra chant'.

That song was some serious stuff, I think George and John (and Mike Pinder, the melotron guy with the Moodies) connected directly with God, many times. It took me 40 years to figure that one out as well. "Its all too much" also spins me around in circles as well. It could be the blond hair and blues eyes tho, hehe!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:08 am