Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

I saw something cute today...

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

I saw something cute today... Empty I saw something cute today...

Post  Violet Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:14 am

Hundreds of baby spiders all huddled together in a web I saw something cute today... 809779 , I must have disturbed them because they began to scatter, when I went back out later they were all huddled together again awwww............ I tried to get a pic with my phone but it's not too brilliant, i'll try again when it's light outside.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

I saw something cute today... Empty Re: I saw something cute today...

Post  Violet Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Not had time to get out and take a decent pic, I hope they are still there and the kids round here haven't seen them.

Emma
    Emma

Female
    Number of posts : 83
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Registration date : 2010-06-14

Post  Emma Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:49 pm

Good thing you like spiders because I don't, so I may avoid this topic when the photo is posted I saw something cute today... 368832
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:05 am

oops........ I thought i'd posted an update, they've all fled the nest, they were completely gone..

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:53 am

Spiders are creapy, but if you ignore your ego fears, they can be the most beautiful creatures in Gods world. Many insects have 6 legs and funny eyes, these babys have eight, with multiple eyes that see more than we ever will. There webs are have been modled to create bridges and buildings. Gods scary but most awsome creations!!
    neptune13
    neptune13

Female
    Number of posts : 108
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  neptune13 Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:05 am

I hear that baby spiders travel on the wind to find their new homes...(Actually I saw this watching Charlotts Web excuse spelling). They looked so cute. I saw something cute today... 348985 . I had a favourite spider that lived above the loo. She had an amazing nest. I also had a spider that hung from the ceiling for approx 7 days next to the bathroom door. I studied it and noticed that it adjusted its length according to the height of the people going to the loo. When it was satisfied, it built its web above the highest point of the tallest person to enter the bathroom. Amazing and wow they are great architects.
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  Rainbow Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:32 pm

How is it that a spider doesn't get stuck in it's own web? I saw something cute today... 229495

I saw something cute today... 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. I saw something cute today... 415540
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:36 pm

They rub their feet with vaseline I saw something cute today... 809779

Seriously though it does make you wonder, they must have some kind of anti sticky secretions in their legs

Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female

Post  Rainbow Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Unless they do a sticky line and a non sticky line maybe?

Ok whats the point in a daddy long legs? I've heard that if they bite you they can be poisonous to you but apparently they have no fangs or teeth I saw something cute today... 229495

I saw something cute today... 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. I saw something cute today... 415540
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female

Post  Rainbow Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:03 pm

I have a mouse in my house. It's soooooooooo cute. I noticed it a couple of weeks ago trying to raid the dog food bag, so I put it some chocolate down and have been feeding it in the same place on jam and bread sweeties and tonight it had a chip and apple crumble. I'm tempted to keep it but I know it needs to go back into the wild really but it is really cute

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:08 pm

aww it won't want to go back into the wild with all those treats I saw something cute today... 809779

Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female

Post  Rainbow Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:16 pm

No I know it won't lol but it needs to go back out there or all it's pals will be moving in! I don't want it to go but it has to, so humane mouse trap needs buying and I can let it loose in the field at the back of the house, then probably feel really guilty for doing it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:30 pm