Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Temperence

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Temperence Empty Temperence

Post  Violet Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:23 am

This card rarely comes up in any reading I do, but when it does I seem to always struggle with it, is there any card you have a problem with in the tarot?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Temperence Empty Re: Temperence

Post  Kaere Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:29 am

The Magician and The Empress.... stumpers for me. The basic meanings are easy enough, it's applying it to the rest of the reading that I find difficult.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:19 pm

Violet wrote:This card rarely comes up in any reading I do, but when it does I seem to always struggle with it, is there any card you have a problem with in the tarot?

you know it say something about you love :) i hope you don't mind me saying that... but do you have problem in balancing things?

for myself i don't have a specific card i feel stuck with, not with the tarot cards, sometimes while a reading i feel i don't get one card, or something is blocked there but it is different cards..
    with the unicorn oracle cards i have few cards i just don't understand .. i don't get them no matter what..

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:20 pm

you know it say something about you love :) i hope you don't mind me saying that... but do you have problem in balancing things?

You know Shayn I would never have considered that in a million years, but yes I struggle a lot with balance in so many ways, i'm totally disorganised and illogical it drives my virgo other half round the bend Temperence 809779

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:07 am

Violet wrote:

You know Shayn I would never have considered that in a million years, but yes I struggle a lot with balance in so many ways, i'm totally disorganised and illogical it drives my virgo other half round the bend Temperence 809779

opps violet,
    sorry if i got too personal...hope you are not angry with me for saying that, only something to think about and tones of love.

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Hi Shayn Temperence 21581 no i'm not angry at all you gave me a new perspective which is good so thank you for that Temperence 21581

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:22 am