Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

A little stumped

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

A little stumped Empty A little stumped

Post  Kaere Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:58 pm

I pulled cards for myself this morning and got: Ace of Cups, The Chariot, The Fool

I'm a little frustrated as I can't see how to read the Chariot (all about control and being decisive) with the Fool (letting things come as they will tra-la-la) - like they're too opposite to make sense.

Anyone have any insights or different views?
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

A little stumped Empty Re: A little stumped

Post  innerlight Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Kaere wrote:I pulled cards for myself this morning and got: Ace of Cups, The Chariot, The Fool

I'm a little frustrated as I can't see how to read the Chariot (all about control and being decisive) with the Fool (letting things come as they will tra-la-la) - like they're too opposite to make sense.

The chariot represents victories that are possible through willpower and self mastery

the fool represents complete faith that life is good and worthy of trust.... so to have will power and self mastery one needs to place faith in themselves as well as into the universe that everything will turn out accordingly... so in my eyes these cards nicely compliment each other, and are not opposing opposites.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:23 pm

Kaere wrote:I pulled cards for myself this morning and got: Ace of Cups, The Chariot, The Fool

Ace of Cups - Fresh start and or spiritual breakthough. Could be heart felt disires will come to be.

Chariot - Victory or triumph via self madjestry. Conflicting situations are brought together to work in harmony. Reminder here when one lets go of fears and doubts thing flow.

The Fool - Let go of all what one feels they want and need and focus on happiness itself. Things may not turn out as one wishes but one should get what one needs.

I maybe off the mark but it seems that one is at a point of life path change ? That one is confusing "wants" with maybe "needs" and one just needs to let things be and see where it all goes. Seems to be a time of HUGE self doubts. Find that common ground if one can.

Lynn
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:43 pm

hi kaere,
    I read the cards as a general reading as I wasn't sure if you asked a specific question or just for the purpose of a daily spread. Whatever the reason may be I hope what I give makes sense to you and helps in some way.

A situation that has become unstable continues to be going no where, possibly because there is little or no determination and enthusiasm to make the necessary changes which will alter the course of direction and improve present circumstances. Perhaps there are feelings of contentment, as well as a reluctance to listen to what your intuition is telling you, preferring to wait for advice or other forms of support to come from other people. There's nothing wrong in doing this but I feel this is what's holding you back and restricting your overall potential, progress and development.
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:56 am

innerlight wrote:
    The chariot represents victories that are possible through willpower and self mastery

the fool represents complete faith that life is good and worthy of trust.... so to have will power and self mastery one needs to place faith in themselves as well as into the universe that everything will turn out accordingly... so in my eyes these cards nicely compliment each other, and are not opposing opposites.

Now I am very glad I asked - if I look at it this way, they do make perfect sense together. Thanks very much A little stumped 21581
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:00 am

Lynn wrote:
    Ace of Cups - Fresh start and or spiritual breakthough. Could be heart felt disires will come to be.

Chariot - Victory or triumph via self madjestry. Conflicting situations are brought together to work in harmony. Reminder here when one lets go of fears and doubts thing flow.

The Fool - Let go of all what one feels they want and need and focus on happiness itself. Things may not turn out as one wishes but one should get what one needs.

I maybe off the mark but it seems that one is at a point of life path change ? That one is confusing "wants" with maybe "needs" and one just needs to let things be and see where it all goes. Seems to be a time of HUGE self doubts. Find that common ground if one can.

Lynn

Oh thanks for this Lynn - I always appreciate your insights. It really did take just a different view and it makes sense for my life now. Huge self-doubts - oh yes, it wouldn't be me if they weren't around. Confused yes, but if I can manage to let go that might change. Maybe. LOL...
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:09 am

skye wrote:
    hi kaere,
    I read the cards as a general reading as I wasn't sure if you asked a specific question or just for the purpose of a daily spread. Whatever the reason may be I hope what I give makes sense to you and helps in some way.

A situation that has become unstable continues to be going no where, possibly because there is little or no determination and enthusiasm to make the necessary changes which will alter the course of direction and improve present circumstances. Perhaps there are feelings of contentment, as well as a reluctance to listen to what your intuition is telling you, preferring to wait for advice or other forms of support to come from other people. There's nothing wrong in doing this but I feel this is what's holding you back and restricting your overall potential, progress and development.

Hi skye,

No, I didn't ask a specific question - was just really drawn to pulling cards and there they were. You are absolutely right - I am stuck in apathy mode. No drive or enthusiasm to change anything because I don't think whatever I do will change anything at all. Mostly it'll be just a waste of time, at least that's what I think (because it's never made a difference before - lessons learned). It's hard to explain - it's like I'm admitting defeat if I do it.

Thanks very much for your thoughts on this - I'm going to give all these comments and insights some extra thinking time tonight. Maybe do some confronting... I don't know. I'm a lazy thing... it's easier to stay put A little stumped 160943
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:01 am

Hi Kaere I wanted to offer a different perspective as i'm reading the cards differently, I think you've taken on board what others have said so no problem if i'm up the wrong tree A little stumped 809779
    Ace of Cups, Affairs of the heart, new relationship or a new lease of life in an existing relationship, even healing a relationship

The Chariot, I often see this as a house move which I got for you and I feel the house move and the happier love life go hand in hand

The Fool, Stepping out doing something bold where belief alone is enough, others may call you daft for going for this but in this case I feel following your heart with this card ties in with the other two.
    Summary:

I feel that you feel a bit constrained where you are at right now in many ways, nothing bad and no one is to blame but I feel a fresh start somewhere new has been or will be discussed, not everyone will be happy but sometimes you do have to take a risk in life. As an extra note the chariot imo represents any form of 'movement' be that a house, changing opinions, beliefs or ideas. A little stumped 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:49 am

Violet wrote:Hi Kaere I wanted to offer a different perspective as i'm reading the cards differently, I think you've taken on board what others have said so no problem if i'm up the wrong tree A little stumped 809779
    Ace of Cups, Affairs of the heart, new relationship or a new lease of life in an existing relationship, even healing a relationship

The Chariot, I often see this as a house move which I got for you and I feel the house move and the happier love life go hand in hand

The Fool, Stepping out doing something bold where belief alone is enough, others may call you daft for going for this but in this case I feel following your heart with this card ties in with the other two.
    Summary:

I feel that you feel a bit constrained where you are at right now in many ways, nothing bad and no one is to blame but I feel a fresh start somewhere new has been or will be discussed, not everyone will be happy but sometimes you do have to take a risk in life. As an extra note the chariot imo represents any form of 'movement' be that a house, changing opinions, beliefs or ideas. A little stumped 821538

Thanks for this Violet - it'll be interesting to see if this pans out. The Chariot could very much be a change in attitude needed on my part to make everything better again. Thanks A little stumped 348985

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:09 am