Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Elementals

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Elementals   Empty Elementals

Post  Lynn Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:45 am

Elementals

An Elemental is mythological being first appearing in the alchemical works of Paracelsus.

The more traditional one’s are :

Gnomes - Earth Elementals

What is Gnome - well yes those funny ( at times) garden rearmaments. More though is more a very small or smallish Earth Spirit. Has its roots in Renaissance Magick and Alchemy, first introduced by Paracelsus. In more recent history Gnomes have had a huge resurgence .

Typically they are human in form and appearance BUT are small. Earth Spirits and said to live underground for the most part.

Undines - Water Elementals

What is an Undines ? - well what might come to mind a Mermaid. This is the more modern day image as there is a base similarity. They are female in form and human like in form. The common tale is that they are able to gain his Soul and marry to him and then bare his child.
    They are usually found in forest ponds or Waterfalls. Where the more modern Mermaid is Ocean and Seas.

Sylph - Air Elemental

What is a Sylph ? - well the clouds in the sky similar to more modern day Angels. Too the yare said to be invisible creatures of the sky playground is the clouds. At times clouds that seem to appear to have wings that might well be a Sylph.

Salamanders - Fire Elemental

What is a Salamander ? - well as and Elemental it is NOT a lizard like creature. It is more a combination of a lizard and a humanoid. It is said to be surrounded by fire, thus is commonly goes to the Occult.

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spacing form Paste)
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Elementals   Empty Re: Elementals

Post  mac Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:37 am

Lynn wrote:Elementals

An Elemental is mythological being first appearing in the alchemical works of Paracelsus.

The more traditional one’s are :

Gnomes - Earth Elementals

What is Gnome - well yes those funny ( at times) garden rearmaments. More though is more a very small or smallish Earth Spirit. Has its roots in Renaissance Magick and Alchemy, first introduced by Paracelsus. In more recent history Gnomes have had a huge resurgence .

Typically they are human in form and appearance BUT are small. Earth Spirits and said to live underground for the most part.

Undines - Water Elementals

What is an Undines ? - well what might come to mind a Mermaid. This is the more modern day image as there is a base similarity. They are female in form and human like in form. The common tale is that they are able to gain his Soul and marry to him and then bare his child.
    They are usually found in forest ponds or Waterfalls. Where the more modern Mermaid is Ocean and Seas.

Sylph - Air Elemental

What is a Sylph ? - well the clouds in the sky similar to more modern day Angels. Too the yare said to be invisible creatures of the sky playground is the clouds. At times clouds that seem to appear to have wings that might well be a Sylph.

Salamanders - Fire Elemental

What is a Salamander ? - well as and Elemental it is NOT a lizard like creature. It is more a combination of a lizard and a humanoid. It is said to be surrounded by fire, thus is commonly goes to the Occult.

Lynn

It's reassuring to read your first sentence - many individuals treat this mythology as reality. Elementals are real in the psyches of these individuals.....

Yet another instance of the attraction of fantasy over reality. A world of romance and make-believe masquerading as something spiritual.
    norseman
    norseman

Male
    Number of posts : 318
    Job/hobbies : Striding the hedge
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  norseman Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:49 am

I have a sort-of theory about elves, dwarves, and the like. I wonder if the origin of these "beings" may lie is racial memory. During the last Ice-Age, there were two races of man co-existing - Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon.
    Neanderthal - squat, broad, coarse features, very hairy - hunter gatherers with a detailed knowledge of the natural world. Now think about our image of dwarves. Were they, in fact, a Cro-Magnon memory of the Neanderthal ?
    Cro-Magnon - tall [ relatively] , much fairer of complexion, much less body hair, more refined facially - hunter gatherers but also skilled tool makers. Take, now, the image of elves. Racial memory of Cro-Magnon with the Neanderthal ?
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989

Post  sparkly Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:07 pm

i think in some cases norseman, yeah. i believe that dwarves are a race, rather than a people with diseases.
    as for elementals, imo, the best person for the job is daskalos.
    this is an excerpt from a post by "mike" on ttem.org;

" Every thought, emotion and desire creates and transmits an elemental - also called thought-form - that carries on an existence of its own. We create and regenerate two types of elementals. When negative emotion prevails over thought, we have created emotional thought-forms, or desire-thoughts. When our ideas, desires and emotions pass through reason and love, we create reasoned thought-forms, or thought-desires. An elemental can never be destroyed, only disenergized (when no longer fed with etheric vitality). Elementals of a kind collect to form powerful group elementals. If an individual, or a collection of individuals, are vibrating at the same frequency, they will attract such group elementals. Archangels also create elementals (e.g. nature spirits and angels) in the service of the Divine Plan."
    http://www.ttem.org/forum/index.php?topic=1956.0
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Post  somnium Wed May 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Its not fantasy to me at all, and I hope that that is ok.

Once I was working with alchemy and practicing shifting my consciousness to create shifts in the environment. My will was strong that day and I said to my pants as I was looking at them you are an Earth Elemental, I was used to stating my intent aloud, my pants became first covered in Earth then shifted further as all the threads of my pants began weaving themselves into fine gold and silver strands. I was amazed at the progression and it turned to hundreds of tiny faceted diamonds!!! The diamonds were not attached in any way but were a part of the pants. I walked around all that day feeling so proud of my diamond transformapants. I felt like a King.

Shortly thereafter I was working with the same elemental and found Her swimming in the ground beneath me as I walked! It was a joy for me to witness and we became friends. I call her Blue because when I first met her she was very wet and watery, she ended up helping me a lot to in my journey.

I think the problem is not that some people pursue 'fantacies', but that some would crash the potential of these dreams, and then blame the open-minded person. Too many times I have been called crazy or delusional and yet I am the one with the amazing miracles in my life and they have the standard dull existence. Maybe pursuing abstract beliefs hold some value afterall??? Just some food for thought.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Wed May 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Hello

It comes down to what is "true" to us as an individual I feel. Yes we can get lost in the land of the old ways and not find our footings in this world we are in. That is an issue that does not always serve a person well. It is real to me very much so, I have ties to the old ways and I honestly feel there are inter dimensional planes we can access and do access at times. Now most say that would be in our dreams but its very much on the conscious plane for me.

I have a friend that their guide is not of this world it is of the Elemental Plane and that guide will come to me in a very real and physical form and travel around my neck and dart down me top and settle in the crest of the breast. This is not a sexual thing at all, this is the way the heart is opened for this person to me. The way we are able to connect to the other to sense what is there to learn. Normally having such a creature anywhere near me would send me out of the body and the room. There is a peace to the connection.

I have helped some find that place of balance in this world we are placed in and the "fantasy" world their friends and family say they live in. They do fine when they see that its all one reality for them that there is play in both worlds and its all good. At times we just need to embrace being different and find our footings in that place. For me that that took far too many year's but I did find that place. Too if I did not have the struggles I had I would not understand what others face.

I explore in the old ways the alchemy's and the magicks, the art of shape shifting, and flying with Dragons. Yet I am part of this world as well. There is so much to learn and grow from exploring. We should never hold that back from ourself as long as we are able to function in the daily life we have and that we know what is fantasy on a needs some help level. Fantasy is walking around in a constant day dream state where we do not wish to try to succeed. I feel we all want success in life.

Lynn
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Wed May 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Hello Lynn, thank you for the reply.

I agree inter-dimensional awareness is available to anyone, I possess it in my conscious awareness also. I think quite naturally that the more one opens their mind to this awareness or possibility and think about it then it naturally begins to integratesitself into our being. It kind of expands as we explore it.

I rarely ever meet others involved in shape-shifting, let alone people who believe it is in our power. I too explore this area of amazing adventure. lol. You mention flying with dragons! Once with help from my allies, or guides as you say, I transformed completely into a small dragon. I panicked at the last minute however and backed out of it. I wish I hadn't but I guess there is always next time. I have also achieved other forms like a dog and a wolf, and I practice chameleon and invisibility too. Once I made a joke with my allies and said I would turn them into blue aliens and they did it to me! In one of my states of being I realise that my attention is active and when I focus on the form of an animal I begin to shift into that form. I think it is so amazing to feel the body and all of its sensations becoming that of an animal, such a new experience. Once I was about to eat salmon which I do not like very much bbut it was all I had to eat at the time. My allies transformed my mouth into the mouth of a cats! It was delicious!
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Wed May 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Hello

Much of what I could always do I never shared with anyone. Honestly fearing being locked up in the "rubber room" of life. Slowly in finding others that could either do some of the same as I could do I opened those doors wider. There are always some that go OK vivid imagination there and doubt it so be it.

It was a friend of mine that introduced me the Shape Shifting he had been trying to master it fully for years, he can walk as the animal he wants to become but its never fully (as of yet) been him. I started the process of learning it and did not share that with him. One night I was ready to try it out and see if he could sense made. I made the mistake of the animal I choose though in the thought OK small bird, fast bird but the energy drain of the bird is immense. I choose a Humming Bird. I did the full on shift and as I can to remote travel I went to his home, and at first he swated at me like I was an insect then went OMG Lynn that is you I can see you and sense you. Dam you when did you learn to Shape Shift. I told him it took me a year....daily practice and disdain. I do wonder on why someone would want to do such....but I did it.

I too have learned that just because somethings can freely be done there is rules of respect that too apply. We need permissions to explore and do things. Many times we simply fail to ask for those permissions so things are blocked from us.

I had a trip back fire on me badly.....I was going to see a friend (remote travel) and he felt me coming and re directed me the bathroom just as his Dad was stepping form the shower....OMG talk about a fast exit. To hear him roar with laughter knowing what he did worked. Well payback is sweet this person did not belly laugh and it scared the crap out of his Dad and he ran into his room nude.....We still laugh at that today.

I have friends that ride on Dragons but I fly with them.

Lynn
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Thu May 09, 2013 4:09 pm

I can relate with your fear of the rubber room. Once I was sent for an evaluation by my mom's recommendation. However when I started talking the a doc I didn't stray from science too much in explaining my shifts of consciousness. At the end he said I was enlightening and he could see no reason to keep me! If only he knew.. lol.
    Thanks for the reply and the sharing of some of your experiences. Enjoy your flying.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Thu May 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Hello

I had myself checked at 18 I honestly thought I was nuts. I was fine....just had to grow into being me.

I faced that with all three of my kids and school. The first one "channeled" a poem and some test answers. When I read what he wrote I knew it was not "his" so he was truthful to the teacher a girl spirit gave it to him....lol. That prompted a visit to the school shrink. I was honest about whom I was what I was and what I do. He had a funny look on his face and then goes well some of that makes sense to what is going on with his learning curves.

The middle one said to the teacher he was flying out of the third floor window at school because he was board of the lesson. She called me in a panic that he was thinking on taking his life. I laughed I knew when she said he seems to know where the lesson is but is not there if that makes sense. The flying out the window is Astral Projection he was doing. At the meeting he goes I am not stupid I am not going to jump out the open window....I fly out it.....to prompt more explanations. Here we go again trip to the school shrink and again more discussions. To come to the conclusion its normal.

The last child would not engage with other students and "seemed to be talking to someone not herself" in class play times. She did not engage other students because she had spirits there to talk to that as she put it were more interesting. I had to again have her see the shrink and to have it found that it was normal for her and they just needed to tell her it was time to interact with the living children in class. OMG the poor teacher.

All three are hugely empathic so the feel what other's think and feel about them or their home situations at times. So I had to explain to the teachers that they all needed to be able to say where they were comfortable in the class to work. This is where the shrink finally said OK I get this now and it makes a ton of sense with other students. Had never heard about the term Empathic on the other level of understandings as to energy from someone.

I have had to open many doors with my kids and the school system....now its all in their charts and the new year teacher reads it and if they don't get it so be it. They are normal kids just that they all see dead people as clearly as the living and they can all project at will.

They have all learned that there is a time and place to use it, and we do not read without permissions.

Lynn
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Fri May 10, 2013 12:15 am

I often wonder what would happen if I had children to raise. I always practice things most feel are impossible. I have always thought if I had grown into the world with knowledge given to me of alchemy and astral projection I would be very different today. I would most definitely teach my children about it, healing too, and everything magic. Your children sound lucky to me. I can relate with them about talking to the spirits and not the other children. When I discovered my allies, which are very much like spirits, I choose them over my old friends. Most people didn't understand me then as I was going through a magical awakening. It sure helped to have my allies to help and guide me through it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:13 pm