Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What do you do with your cards?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

What do you do with your cards? Empty What do you do with your cards?

Post  Violet Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:33 pm

When you're not using them?
    A lot of people wrap them in a piece of silk or other cloth, some have special boxes, some keep them in their original box, or a tarot bag.
    Personally I don't think it matters much how you store them as long as they are clean and safe, but I know this is important to some, so what do you do with yours and why? (If you don't mind sharing.) What do you do with your cards? 15910

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

What do you do with your cards? Empty Re: What do you do with your cards?

Post  shayn Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:07 pm

i share your views violet i think the important thing is to keep them safe and clean, i also don't like other people touching my cards so i do keep them in my bed room.. my little one shows interest in the cards so i kind of keep it away from her as well, though i let her see them when she ask for it.
    i don't keep them in silk nor in boxes but i do have a small beg in which i keep them all together, but each deck in its own paper box that it came with..
    normally i open the cards on my bed but if for some reason i use them not in my bed room, then i have a special cloth for it.
    also i have one deck that is only for when i give readings to others, so it is the reading - deck.. and i try that the people i read for will not touch it, or touch it as little as possilbe. this i don't do nor use in my bed room. for myself i use the other decks.

s
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Violet wrote:When you're not using them?
    A lot of people wrap them in a piece of silk or other cloth, some have special boxes, some keep them in their original box, or a tarot bag.
    Personally I don't think it matters much how you store them as long as they are clean and safe, but I know this is important to some, so what do you do with yours and why? (If you don't mind sharing.) What do you do with your cards? 15910

I keep mine in a wooden box, just to keep them together more than anything else, and if they aren't on top of the chest of drawers their inside them. Sometimes though I have them on hand next to the pc but I admit to not being particularly bothered if people want to handle them as it doesn't inhibit my reading of them in anyway.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:50 am