Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The role of guardian angels

angelhealer
    angelhealer

Female
    Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : spiritual healer and teacher
    Registration date : 2010-04-10

The role of guardian angels Empty The role of guardian angels

Post  angelhealer Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:36 pm

I took this off my forum but I hope others find it useful hereI lost this on the previous forum as with much other loved articles so here goes nothing.. I hope it helps you in some way or form.

1) Guardian angels put good thoughts into our minds and influence our will towards good.
    Although angels manifest when necessary, more often they influence us with out being seen or heard. They can influence our thoughts for a powerful good outcome. If we pray regular it opens our self up to hearing a heavenly reply more easily.

2) Guardian angels pray with us and for us and others, and offer their prayers and good works to our creator.

Angels take our prayers before our creator(AA Sandalphon's job role too)
    When we do not pray they are known to prayer on behalf for us too. however, we are held responsible for ourselves in terms of guidance via prayer.

3) Guardian angels protect us in times of danger.

They willl intervene and protect us if we either ask them to with our mouths or mentally if it's with pure intent. They will automatically protect us if they if danger intervenes with our creators plan for our live.

4)Guardian angels reveal the will of God.

The will of our creator concerns our role in the harmony and oneness of creation, through the expression of love. Angels will show us guidance through prayer, meditiation, thoughts, dreams, inspiration, signs & sychronicity.

5) Guardian angels praise our creator.

Our angels continously sing the glory of our creator. Thus setting the example for us to do so in the same name.

6) Guardian angels keep us company regards to our living or passing on of one's life.
    From the moment we are born to the last breath as we move across planes of existance, you will find that not one moment or second are you left to be alone. you may be surrounded by a thousand angels when you are at the most lonely times in your life. they will always make jokes, comfort and show you thelight.

angelhealer
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

The role of guardian angels Empty Re: The role of guardian angels

Post  Violet Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:37 am

Hi Angehealer do you see a guardian angel as something different from a spirit guide?
    angelhealer
    angelhealer

Female

Post  angelhealer Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:09 pm

erm.. good questions.. my thoughts are these.
    Our guardian angels are the angels that stay with us and are assigned to us from the day we enter the earth as we know it and also stay with us till the day we pass over back to the spirit realm.
    Staying with the guardian angels they send us alot of comfort and always like to inform me that they never leave our sides. When we are alone or lonely they are the ones who keep us company, they are the ones who are there when we think no one is. The role of guardian angels 15910
    Angels always talk more formal when we hear them telepathy and/or in the mind. Angels who are guarding us may sometimes come and go, dependant upon the aspect of our life that has arrived and will perform their duties and help us in anything we can.
    Spirit guides are separate entities in that they are spirits who have lived upon the earth plane alongside us, so they have tasted the world just as we have. The main difference between our angels are the angels are pure because they have never lived on a earth plane, except Sandalphon/Elijah and Metatron/Enoch. They are both Archangels.
    Spirit guides are trained to communicate with the living, just as we (mediums)get trained to communicate with the dead. The role of guardian angels 15910
    I see the differences but others who may come from various backgrounds, or cultures even may believe spirit guides are angels because they are perhaps spirits. This is totally fine too.

I hope that may help answer your question.

angelhealer The role of guardian angels 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:44 pm

Hi Angelhealer, yes it did thank you The role of guardian angels 821538 i'm not particularly 'into' angels, i'm not sure why they just aren't my thing, I believe in them but that's about as far as it goes. I do believe there is a big difference between a spirit guide and an angel, but we differ from there, because while I believe a spirit guide is by our side, I don't believe we each have a guardian angel by our side, not that i'm being argumentative here The role of guardian angels 809779 just a difference of opinion. The role of guardian angels 821538
    angelhealer
    angelhealer

Female

Post  angelhealer Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Oh I don't mind one bit.. violet.. everyone is entitled to their believes and for all we know they are one of the same... who knows.. :hugz: :peace:

matt
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:35 pm

It is really not in my interest to contradict anyone, yet I like to point out, what it mostly called guardian angel is part of our greater self.
    It can be angelic, but only if we have an angelic background ourselves. Angelic entities incarnate regularly to be of service as well as to be in lesson.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:50 am

It is really not in my interest to contradict anyone

It's ok to have a difference of opinion, it makes for interesting discussion The role of guardian angels 821538

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:39 am