Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Violet
mia
Spirit Dreaming
innerlight
8 posters

What would you do?

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

What would you do? Empty What would you do?

Post  innerlight Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:36 am

This is hypothetically speaking of course if you lived in spirit right now.. And we don't need to argue semantics over this.

What kind of work would you do? Would you do anything? Would you just lounge around and enjoy the after life? Would you continue doing what you do know work wise. Say you were a doctor would you continue to be one? Would you be a guide?

What would you do?
    Spirit Dreaming
    Just joined

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2010-09-11

What would you do? Empty Re: What would you do?

Post  Spirit Dreaming Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:23 am

Hi Innerlight,

I think I would help remove all the interferring energies that attach themselves to people. Then once I had done that for quite a while I would go onto something else I think, probably along the lines of helping people find the one thing that makes their heart sing.
    I would be in ecstasy.

:grin:
    Spirit Dreaming
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:37 am

I would like to somehow comfort and guide those who cannot see the light.
    And perhaps nudge the right person their way to show it to tham.
    And also those who go round and round and not get anywhere.
    I have a friend who repeats the same problem over and over, its those like she I would like to show the way.
    Gosh, so much I would like to do.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:00 pm

mia wrote:I would like to somehow comfort and guide those who cannot see the light.
    And perhaps nudge the right person their way to show it to tham.
    And also those who go round and round and not get anywhere.
    I have a friend who repeats the same problem over and over, its those like she I would like to show the way.
    Gosh, so much I would like to do.

Hi Mia,

Yes, you are right in there is soo much you can do. There is a plethora of things to do on the earth. Now change that to the spirit realms where things are infinite... And it just blows the mind to much to comprehend. It's also why I'm not really sure what I would do. Though I think I would have an active role. Meaning I don't think I could just passivly sit around and wait for something to happen. I would have to actively be doing something. It's probably one of the reasons I opted to come to Earth in the first place.

From your writings here it almost sounds like you'd like to be a spirit guide?

Last edited by innerlight on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Spirit Dreaming wrote:Hi Innerlight,

I think I would help remove all the interferring energies that attach themselves to people. Then once I had done that for quite a while I would go onto something else I think, probably along the lines of helping people find the one thing that makes their heart sing.
    I would be in ecstasy.

:grin:
    Spirit Dreaming

Hi Spirit Dreaming,

Nice to meet you. That sounds lovely. Helping people find joy and happiness in their life, and helping them follow their dreams. Very nice.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Now that I've thought about it I have my answer... For now, anyways. This is not taking into consideration if we already have duties that we perform in the spiritual realms before coming to Earth. We may still continue those.

I would teach others and help others heal. I would also work with divine love helping others bring it into their lives so they can learn unconditonal love, compassion, and forgiveness. And how to share it with others in their lives.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:00 pm

I'd probablty sleep for a few days after that I don't know, i'll think about this and get back to you.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Violet wrote:I'd probablty sleep for a few days after that I don't know, i'll think about this and get back to you.

You wouldn't need to sleep. Sleeping is only something that affects one that has a physical body.. But I understand what you mean. That you would take some down time and heal yourself from the chaotic ness that is human life.
    Spirit Dreaming
    Just joined

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2010-09-11

Post  Spirit Dreaming Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:47 am

Great to meet you too Innerlight,

And hi to Mia and Violet,

Just thought I would share this with you all.
    Some do actually sleep after they pass away. I have been in regular contact with my great grand parents for over 25 years now. My great grandmother is quite busy in the spiritual realms and once she has used up her energy she has to go to bed and lay down till it all collects again and then she is busy rushing around and helping out again. It is a constant cycle with her. Both she and my grandfather are quite high in their vibration and I am a bit proud of them for attaining the level they are on. (I always thought if you were up in the higher vibrations you wouldn't need to sleep at all). But what do I know.
    My other set of grandparents dwell a bit lower but they are not busy and don't seem to have the need for sleep. My grandfather/the husband of my busy grandmother - he doesn't sleep either. So it is a choice if we want to help out and be busy or not. You are not looked down upon if you choose not to.
    From my experience, how you feel about yourself has a lot to do with where (what level) you will end up "being". They met me in a field once and it was so pure and uplifting I will never forget it. The colours were so pure as was the atmosphere. They are both very humble people and we never discussed anything spiritual between us when they were alive but I think it is where I get my spiritual gifts from.
    All of your work ideas sound great to me. Might even see you there. :grin:

:bfs:
    Spirit Dreaming
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:55 am

Hi Spirit Dreaming,

That is a lovely story, and yes, I should of reworded my last reply. That it has been said that spirit do sleep in the astral realms, or spirit realms. Not like we do now. They sleep to recharge themselves if they've used up their energies doing whatever they are doing. Not because they are tired.

I have also heard the way you feel upon passing will reflect in where you go upon passing.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:50 am

I still can't think of an answer to this (other than my long nap. What would you do? 809779 )

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:25 am

I'd want to help all the newly passed souls, particularly the ones who passed because of traumatic circumstances.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:44 am

I don't have a clue what I'd like to do..... I hope I'll want to help somebody, somewhere - incarnate or discarnate - and have more success than I do now.

I also realise that what I'm doing now, however imperfectly, may be just what I chose to do before I came and when I get back, perhaps I'll head off in an altogether direction, maybe even learn to work more effectively and efficiently.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:46 am

Violet wrote:I still can't think of an answer to this (other than my long nap. What would you do? 809779 )

I still can't find an answer for this What would you do? 229495 , perhaps i'll just wait 'til I get there and see how I feel, the trouble is we can only guess at what is available for us when we cross over, I bet there are so many things our human minds can't even begin to comprehend them.

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:35 am

What would you do? 15910 First of all id be like a tourist id want to see everything and go every where then id like to settle on a cloud and watch my loved ones and help children if i could love and lightxx and belive me i neally got there yesterday just missed being hit by a car crossing the road and yourd think i knew better at my age than to run across the road!!love and light
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:29 am

Peace thankfully you're ok, I walked out while the light was on green a few weeks ago and still someone came round the corner and nearly run a few of us over, roads are awful things. Having a good look round everywhere would be interesting What would you do? 15910

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:47 am

I would help souls in any way that i could to help them advance their growth.. as well as continue advancing my growth in spirit. Who knows if i will be done with earth, and move to another planet, or will continue helping out. it's hard to say without actually being there.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Ha ha, if we speak hypothetically, this surely must be semantics.
    But to the question: Even if one part of me is her in the physical, which is only a very small part, we are doing work in what we call the non physical all the time. And there are many different levels of what we call non physical.
    We, (the total self I am part of) work with energies, transforming energies, realigning, adjusting. I, Detlef, am the lowest part of my total self, yet important in a way. My presents, enables the other parts to do their work. I am the anchor in the physical realm. This is the best way I can put it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:24 am