Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hello everybody

fairyway

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2010-10-25

Hello everybody Empty Hello everybody

Post  fairyway Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Hi Everybody
    I just found this forum yesterday through a link from another forum & I really like it... It is visually pleasing & when i read a few posts i realised that Violet comes along and gives a meaningful answer.
    Throughout my life i have sometimes known things, heard things and seen things & on a few occasions i have smelled things & occasionally I have had repetitive pre cognititive dreams.
    I have a vague idea of where this information comes from but would like to understand more.
    I am middle aged now and for the last few months have been attending the 'psychic development circle' at spiritual church.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Hello everybody Empty Re: Hello everybody

Post  Violet Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Hi Fairyway, i'm glad you like it here, nice to learn a little about you Hello everybody 821538 I hope your circle is going well.
    Throughout my life i have sometimes known things, heard things and seen things & on a few occasions i have smelled things & occasionally I have had repetitive pre cognititive dreams.

So many of us seem to experience this, imo it is all part and parcel of development and it's always interesting to hear of others' journies.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    spirit
    spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 238
    Job/hobbies : reiki master and teacher
    Registration date : 2009-06-16

Hello everybody Empty Re: Hello everybody

Post  spirit Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Hi there fairyway

Hello everybody 782572 Hello everybody 408815

Great to meet you

Love and light