Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Where do you go..

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Where do you go.. Empty Where do you go..

Post  Violet Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:53 am

when you meditate?

Is there a specific place you visualise each time, or do you just go wherever your mind takes you?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Where do you go.. Empty Re: Where do you go..

Post  shayn Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:39 pm

actually most of the times i just sit in quiet trying to let my thoughts run and come to a rest...so there be no thought no nothing in my head jsut peace and quiet.

but sometimes i do a guided meditation and then i go to wherever the "story" takes me.

where do you go V?

S
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:59 pm

I just go into the quiet as I consider that's what the purpose of meditation is.
    Whereas with a guided visualisation I try not to rush ahead and go off on a tangent, as that defeats the whole purpose of doing one to me. I think the reason for doing a vis is to encourage us to learn how to control our thoughts to focus only on whats being said so we can momentarily forget about our daily trials and tribulations in the main. Yet, also providing an opportunity to work on connecting with our spiritual team, and not just any particular spirit who is passing by kind of thing,

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:59 pm