Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Why would I be remotely viewed and by who?

rianne10
    rianne10

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2010-11-13

Why would I be remotely viewed and by who? Empty Why would I be remotely viewed and by who?

Post  rianne10 Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:57 pm

This may sound really deep but it's kinda worried me on and off. I was getting on with my work and all of a sudden I heard "you are being remotely viewed" and then something daft like " you are a slave to the armed forces" that was so vivid and wierd and it's like .. you are having a laugh. I am a free person, if that was true then I hold no secrets. lol
    but on the seriousness of it, why would that happen?
    any thoughts besides I'm loony welcomed.
    rianne
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Why would I be remotely viewed and by who? Empty Re: Why would I be remotely viewed and by who?

Post  Violet Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:18 am

Hi Rianne, you can be remotely viewed without your knowledge or consent but any self respecting person would not do this, my initial feeling on reading your post is that perhaps someone is remotely viewing you but using it as a party trick, larking about with it, which is wrong as it is an invasion of your privacy, and certainly should not be used in that way, next time you sense anything like this i'd put protection up.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    rianne10
    rianne10

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2010-11-13

Why would I be remotely viewed and by who? Empty Re: Why would I be remotely viewed and by who?

Post  rianne10 Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:35 pm

hmmm possibly when dark lights are around and they known i'm stressed and focused with work, they can perhaps play it that way.
    I only heard it the once but it shouldn't worry me as it's not repetitive, just wondered what others thought about it

cheers violetxx
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:19 am

i get the feeling that it is a reminder of that old saying, "whatever you do, someone sees/ knows", as in your guides. you are never alone.

i don't think it is in the literal sense. i would not spend any time thinking about it as that could be an invitation to lower energies, and i would use a white light protection, if i felt it escalating in any way.

we have no secrets. :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs:
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:18 am

Hello
    First off one is just fine. Second we truly are never alone. I have to wonder if alone is even possible. CAN we ever be totally alone ?
    I can remote view very well but out of respects I do not just go without permissions.

I have a friend that we can BOTH travel freely to eachother with just a thought but oddly enough it NEVER happens when either of us is not decent. Now to go see him would not be too hard on me old eyes Why would I be remotely viewed and by who? 809779 as he is a nice looking 20 year old but for him OMG he would never want to find a mate if he knew how the OLDER body settles Why would I be remotely viewed and by who? 809779 .

Lynn

Remote Viewing

Remote viewing (RV) is the procedure developed by parapsychologists at Stanford University Research Institute to allegedly perform clairvoyance under controlled conditions. While its somewhat similar to Astral Projections, as one leaves the body, the phenomenon involves a belief that the consciousness projects to other remote locations.

Remote viewing is a form or clairvoyance by which a viewer is said to use his or her clairvoyant abilities to “view” or gather information on a “target” consisting of an object or place or person ext. This is something that is hidden from the viewer. Most commonly too its at some distance from the viewer. At times it goes to the past what one is viewing or to the future.

I can remote view BUT in saying that to this ability comes with the utmost of personal respects for the privacy of others. Never done without permissions if I be viewing a living person or person’s place.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:36 pm