Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

How often

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

How often Empty How often

Post  Violet Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:58 pm

Do you have a reading yourself (from someone else), or read for yourself?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

How often Empty Re: How often

Post  Carolyn Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:45 pm

very rarely to never. I do like to have readings done annually, but that seems to happen in spurts, some years go by without one, then some years go by with having two or three in one yr. I havent had anyone read for me in many years. Come to think of it, it was 2000, in July. LOL. She told me I was pregnant, and I was - 20 weeks pregnant with my 4th child, and did not know it! How often 8224
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Hello

I say "How Often" How often 30219 and well thought of somehting like this .... How often 809779

I never do a reading for me. If there is a message to come to me it just does. How often I have someone read for me. Only if somone wants to practice, I am very willing to open to that for one's learning. OR if I have an issues I want some clarity on I have a few close to me that I trust them on what might come in. For a general life path reading I do that once a year. A full on reading.

Lynn
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:07 pm

The last tarot reading I had was on here and quite a while back now. I won't do a spread reading for myself although now and again I may choose 2 cards for a day to day reading.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:40 am