Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
skye
fairyway
6 posters

Two people affected by the same spirit

fairyway

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2010-10-25

Two people affected by the same spirit Empty Two people affected by the same spirit

Post  fairyway Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:50 am

Will spirit use the energies of 2 people sitting next to each other in a circle so both experience the pain of the way the spirit passed & both see the spirit at the same time or have the 2 sitters linked together first thus sharing the experience.
    Why wasn't the full and very clear figure of the man seen by everybody?
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Two people affected by the same spirit Empty Re: Two people affected by the same spirit

Post  skye Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:20 pm

fairyway wrote:Will spirit use the energies of 2 people sitting next to each other in a circle so both experience the pain of the way the spirit passed & both see the spirit at the same time or have the 2 sitters linked together first thus sharing the experience.
    I'm unsure as if you are referring to sitting in a circle for a developing physical medium. I am assuming you are because you asked why didn't every one see the full and clear figure.
    It's my experience that spirit will use the energy from all sitters within a circle as they need to build up and work with this energy on the medium to eventually manifest spirit themselves or other types of phenomena which may happen. For everyone to be able to see a full and clear figure of a spirit person, ectoplasm must flow from the physical medium.
    More than one person can experience the same individual spirit and pick up on how they passed thereby, verifying for each other that spirit are present in the room.
    Hope this helps.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Two people affected by the same spirit Empty Re: Two people affected by the same spirit

Post  Carolyn Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:41 pm

fairyway wrote:

Because not everyone who is psychic can. Some people are hear, physically feel, sense, or even smell rather than see.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Hello

Could be the energy vibrations that the two run on that match and the other's did not. I understand that Spirit has an energy signature and I find that the more that matches to mine the stronger I can help bring them in. I can feel that vibration.
    Too one has to remember the human brain is a great enemy at times to what one 's sees or accepts that one see's.

Lynn
    fairyway

Female

Post  fairyway Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:25 am

Thank you everyone. All the posts are a help and i think i have grasped what you mean.
    I understand you might have the pain of the condition the spirit passed from impressed upon you but how long should this last for and what do you do to stop it?
    I also smelled a succession of smells but they came one after the other and i could not make out what some of them were.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:32 am

I understand you might have the pain of the condition the spirit passed from impressed upon you but how long should this last for and what do you do to stop it?
    Hi Fairyway
    in my experience, very briefly, only a few very short seconds, it comes as the briefest of 'flashes' if it lasts longer ask them to remove it. That is with the physial pain they had.

However (and again from my own experiences) the emotional pain can be longer lasting, I had great difficulty one time it was a quite distressing case though.

I also smelled a succession of smells but they came one after the other and i could not make out what some of them were.
    i'd advise asking them to slow down just a little with this, but not all smells are pleasant (most are) but I feel it's important to point out that not all smells we smell on the earth plane are immediately recognisable either Two people affected by the same spirit 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:10 am

fairyway wrote:Thank you everyone. All the posts are a help and i think i have grasped what you mean.
    Are these events happenning during a physical medium development circle or in a normal mediumship circle?
    In regard to the experiencing of pain, as soon as you have acknoweledged it, a spirit communicator will usually take it off. If they don't, ask them too and they will comply. If it's not stopping, you have to consider if it's possible that your own thoughts are holding on to it. If it's not that, then I personally have no idea because it's something I haven't experienced.
    If you're sitting in a circle for a physical medium the smells are what I call quite earthy like wet earth, not too pleasant at all, but they are nothing to fear.
    If it's occurring when sitting in a normal mediumship circle, ask the spirit communicator to work at a slower pace so you can distinguish what they are, that's assuming they do mean something. Again you can always ask spirit and they will tell you what you want to know.
    fairyway

Female

Post  fairyway Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:37 am

Thank you both very much.
    It is a development circle.
    The pain went on quite a while and i did ask for it to be taken off (loudly in my mind) but it carried on. Would you class that as acknowledging it or do you have to say 'i can feel the chest pain?' If you have to say it does it have to be out loud?
    I certainly was not holding on to the pain.
    For the first time in my life i seemed to be cut off from the voice that i have always heard & in a much deeper altered state than i have ever been.
    When you are in the 'altered state' should you still hear your guide?
    Prior to the man coming a message came. The image that came with it suddenly went 'bang bang bang' and flooded my mind. It seemed to take up the whole space and there was no conscious thought process to my speaking. It just came out and i do not know where it came from.
    The message was accepted and understood and when i looked at the person i saw their full aura and the shadow of their guide stood behind & to the right of them.
    When the man came i got a very clear picture of him in my mind first. He was in the middle of my mind and did not take up the whole space. I also got facial pain then a numb left then the chest pain. Later the man became full sized in front of me.
    The first smell was like a waft of aftershave, the second was like wet dog and I could not make out the rest but they were along the lines of the wet dog type smell.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:42 am

fairyway wrote:Thank you both very much.
    The pain went on quite a while and i did ask for it to be taken off (loudly in my mind) but it carried on. Would you class that as acknowledging it or do you have to say 'i can feel the chest pain?' If you have to say it does it have to be out loud?

Out loud or silent to me be on in the same its the intension that one sets that matters the most. What I usually do and it works for me is to say YES I feel ye are there and YES I feel the pain but that pain is NOT MINE and I am very firm in the mind of a pushing it off motion. I am told that at times in a deep meditation with a group I do physicaly seem to brush off something with me hands. OR I will put me hands together and silently do the done motion.

For the first time in my life i seemed to be cut off from the voice that i have always heard & in a much deeper altered state than i have ever been.

YES I would say one's guide is always there. In support but remmber too Guide's guide they are not there to do thing for us but to assist. At times we expect too much when the lesson be there for us to learn something from. I often tune out me Guide's and if I really need a reminder I am too far out I will get a phyical one. I wonder if the pain ye felt might well have been that. Saying OK one is new to this time to come back in some. I get a leg cramp then I know that they are trying to ROOT me back in bit.

Prior to the man coming a message came. The image that came with it suddenly went 'bang bang bang' and flooded my mind. It seemed to take up the whole space and there was no conscious thought process to my speaking. It just came out and i do not know where it came from.

The bang sound Robert Bruce talks on that in the Book Astral Dynamics. Its like a popping sound in one's ears as one leaves or re enters the body. It is liked to the CORD that one is attached to it snaps some is all not in a breaking motion but in a control motion. It is NOT fun to go too fast out or come in too fast.

The message was accepted and understood and when i looked at the person i saw their full aura and the shadow of their guide stood behind & to the right of them.
    When the man came i got a very clear picture of him in my mind first. He was in the middle of my mind and did not take up the whole space. I also got facial pain then a numb left then the chest pain. Later the man became full sized in front of me.

I would say that the energy signatures of ye and the Spirit or being there did not match. Like walking accross carpet and touching someone and getting sapped. While to others there is no reaction at all. The face is ofen something a Spirit will touch . Its not out of malice but a stroking like a careing touch. Its a common way feel them come to me if I do not sense them there OR I do and I am just in me place at that moment and they want more attentions. In this case I would use a shield or wall or bubble around them til that balace is found.

I have had this with the living. One I know it was a year before we could even DO Instant Messanger together. We woudl make eachother feel ill. Yet that bond was there in wanting to talk. We would e mail back and forth as fast as we could hit sent. We have worked past that . Too I leanred what it was he wore a lot of Silver and that totally drains me of energies. Once he took that off and we tired again IM chat we were ine. As we could both read eachother we never worried much on walls being up with us.

The first smell was like a waft of aftershave, the second was like wet dog and I could not make out the rest but they were along the lines of the wet dog type smell.

Smells are very common. They are a lot of times what I use to verify for somoene that I truly have their LOVed on with me. Too a times LOL I go to the local perfume shope and I just smell items. Looking for what I has with. Taking with me that signature that I can move back into. The lady there is very good about it. Know full on WHY I am doing ths.

The wet dog smell is common too its almost musty. Some say its a smell for the newer dead....but I do not find that. More its a more agressive smell that holds one's attention tht is used. I get the FULL on rage of smells I have a friends WOLF Guide that taught me well that one. NOT fun butI have leared to open to it if need be. Too I can access me Guide the Hogg and he has a keen nose. A Truffle Nose.

Lynn
    skye

Female

Post  skye Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:28 pm

fairyway wrote:Thank you both very much.

Hi fairyway,
    Sometimes persistence is necessary as not all in the spirit world are used to communicating so it can be trial and error for them too. There is no need to speak out loud, spirit don't have physical ears they listen to our thoughts and respond appropriately. Just ask them to take the pain away after passing the condition on to the recipient, it usually goes away on it though butask if need be.

When in an 'altered state of awareness' it's my understanding and practice that it's nothing more than becoming aware of the spirit world and attuning our vibrations to meet theirs. Don't expect to hear your guide, he/she is more often than not busy overseeing things to ensure all messages and communicators on both sides is kept as efficient as is possible. If need be, when and if we get it wrong they will intervene. Spirit communication is simple, it is human's who complicate matters. I imagine many mediums, if they're honest enough actually link directly to a spirit communicator for the recipient because it's they who provide the evidence of survival.
    If you were linked to spirit during the development circle, the medium running the class should be aware of what is happening to all trainee mediums. I would have a quiet word with them to make sure you are not going into a trance state.

This could be due to the term 'clairknowing' or 'claircognisance'. You just know the information, yet have no idea how you received it. When this happens it's said the link is vey strong as well as being very accurate. The pain you felt may have been a condition experienced by the communicator, or it could also apply to the recipient. Asking spirit for further clarification will confirm which it is.

Clairessence is the term used for smelling odours, some obviously more pleasant than others. Clairessence enables many people to recognise the familiar smell of their loved ones when they draw near.

fairyway

Female

Post  fairyway Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:02 am

I really am grateful to everyone who has responded to this post Two people affected by the same spirit 101500
    I did not tell the recipient or anyone else in the circle i was getting the man with the chest pain (because someone was giving a message) & I did not address the spirit directly either (i just said i wanted the pain to stop loudly in my mind). If this happens again i will do that. I have never had anyone elses pain before & was not expecting it! Two people affected by the same spirit 8224
    I have heard one of the experienced members saying 'take it off' suddenly but did not understand what they were experiencing.
    Lynn please could you tell me when you said you sometimes brush something off or do the 'done' motion do you think you are taking charge of dealing with the pain yourself?
    Please could you tell me what 'the energy signature' means to you as in how you perceive it?
    That is really interesting what you have all said about the smells as i did not realise some of those smells existed.
    I since smelled sweat on a living person and realise that was one of the smells so hopefully if i ever get that again i will recognise it.
    Violet did you ask for the emotional pain to be lifted & do you think that some spirits are much stronger than others or that they experienced their own pain so strongly it makes the pain the medium feels much more intense whether it be physical or emotional pain.
    I know when i cut a nerve in my finger i was in a lot of pain and the person who took me to hospital wished he could have the pain instead of me because he would not have felt it the same.
    Skye thank you for explaining that sometimes you might link to a spirit communicator or sometimes a spirit. When i read that i had one of those penny dropping moments & it is making some other things that have happened make sense.
    Very soon after the pain started the teacher did speak to me and we did talk afterwards about the first message. I would like to give the full picture but think i can only talk about my own diret experience on the forum.
    Do you know how the teacher knew?
    What you said about 'clairknowing' does sound like what happened. I have experienced knowings before & not known where they came from but have never had it quite like this before.
    Thank you all very much.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:52 pm

fairyway wrote:I really am grateful to everyone who has responded to this post Two people affected by the same spirit 101500
    I did not tell the recipient or anyone else in the circle i was getting the man with the chest pain (because someone was giving a message) & I did not address the spirit directly either (i just said i wanted the pain to stop loudly in my mind). If this happens again i will do that. I have never had anyone elses pain before & was not expecting it! Two people affected by the same spirit 8224
    I have heard one of the experienced members saying 'take it off' suddenly but did not understand what they were experiencing.

Lynn please could you tell me when you said you sometimes brush something off or do the 'done' motion do you think you are taking charge of dealing with the pain yourself?
    Please could you tell me what 'the energy signature' means to you as in how you perceive it?

Its a bit of both. Taking charge in that I "DONT WANT" a Spirit too attached to me. So taking charge in that I am in self contorl of our interactions. For me I have always felt the pains of other's so have learned naturally to be tollorant to a great deal of pain. I know what is mine and what is not. That is where the "Energy Signature" I talk on comes in. We all have in the body form an Aura ( or I feel we do ) that colour signature that is US too we have a body chemisty oder that is unique to US, we too have a DNA make up that is OURS alone. I feel that is what the Energy Signature is that I sense in Spirit. That makeup that was energy in our makeup. Now as we have in the body 5 senses being Smell, Sight, Hearing, Taste, and Touch all can come into play ( I feel ) when working with Spirit. Its all in what energy they have with them to give to ye something that will tell ye its truly them. Example me Dad is OLD SPICE. That dreadful so called after shave . Many smell that is me Dad is around. The other thing for him is the taste of BUTTER. He was not to eat it in life but we have had Butter go missing in the house. So that is what I mean by Energy Signature .

That is really interesting what you have all said about the smells as i did not realise some of those smells existed.
    I since smelled sweat on a living person and realise that was one of the smells so hopefully if i ever get that again i will recognise it.

Yes it is said that the brain holds that information yes. I did a SMELL lab study one as I have a super senstive one. I can tell for expample if there has been company over that used our washroom I can smell the body fluids. Me mate is amazed by that one. He jokes that if he ever cheated ( he never would )I would smell her on him and I would. We to in the study were given Sweat Samples to see if we could say male of female. That was easy. It is something that is used in product testing but that is not the route I would ever want to go.

Violet did you ask for the emotional pain to be lifted & do you think that some spirits are much stronger than others or that they experienced their own pain so strongly it makes the pain the medium feels much more intense whether it be physical or emotional pain.
    I know when i cut a nerve in my finger i was in a lot of pain and the person who took me to hospital wished he could have the pain instead of me because he would not have felt it the same.
    Skye thank you for explaining that sometimes you might link to a spirit communicator or sometimes a spirit. When i read that i had one of those penny dropping moments & it is making some other things that have happened make sense.
    Very soon after the pain started the teacher did speak to me and we did talk afterwards about the first message. I would like to give the full picture but think i can only talk about my own diret experience on the forum.
    What you said about 'clairknowing' does sound like what happened. I have experienced knowings before & not known where they came from but have never had it quite like this before.
    Thank you all very much.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:23 am

Hi Fairyway, yes I did ask repeatedly, as for whether some spirits are stronger than others I don't know, perhaps they are, perhaps some are just stronger or more experienced at communicating with us from the other side, I think it could be that I wasn't feeling very strong in myself at that time and perhaps took it on board a bit too easily because of that, which maybe why it was more difficult to shift.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    fairyway

Female

Post  fairyway Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:54 am

Hi Lynn Two people affected by the same spirit 348985
    Thank you so much for explaining fully what 'energy signature' means. There are certain words like 'energy signature' and 'the link' which are used a lot and you can google and look up the meaning but often you only get a partial understanding of what it means.
    How lovely that your dad comes and gives you that wonderfully naff whiff of old spice aftershave. Two people affected by the same spirit 28115
    I know what you mean about everyone having their own smells and can only be glad my nose is not supersensitive. Two people affected by the same spirit 763951
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Thank you for this thread fairyway. I have always wondered if it was possible for 2 or more people to see or experience the same spirit at the same time?

Most spirits are clearly aware of our presence. It is us that need to be tuned, sort to speak.

I appreciate all of your comments.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:54 pm

fairyway wrote:Skye thank you for explaining that sometimes you might link to a spirit communicator or sometimes a spirit. When i read that i had one of those penny dropping moments & it is making some other things that have happened make sense.
    Thank you all very much.

HI fairy way,
    the medium should be closely observing each student and have some idea of what is happening within the circle they are running. Whether this is through communicating with their spirit team and/or using their own intuition and experience, only they will know.
    fairyway

Female

Post  fairyway Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Skye thank you for explaining how the teacher picked up on what was happening.
    Thank you all so much.
    I have learned quite a few things from your wisdom. Two people affected by the same spirit 101500

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:38 pm