Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello All.

Hello All. Empty Hello All.

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:08 am

As the title says, Hello to you all. Hello All. 28115

I stumbled across here somewhat by accident - well, almost. There was certainly nothing accidental in my typing 'Spiritual Forum' into Google a little while earlier... For some while I've been wanting to find people on my wavelength, to whom I can talk about subjects and experiences that are often dismissed by many. Certainly I've had a few eye-opening experiences in the last 18 months that I'm still trying to unravel... I have to confess I'm not sure where to start with that; though it's certainly beyond the realm of this little intro posting.

Anyway - I look forward to getting to know the rest of you and to sharing my experiences, thoughts and various meanderings with you all.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Hello All. Empty Re: Hello All.

Post  Violet Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:13 am

Hi Dilettante, i'm glad you found us, I look forward to reading of any experiences you're willing to share with us, it can be difficult to find like minded people, but we're very open here and as you'll find, very friendly, I hope you enjoy our home here Hello All. 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:46 am