Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Soul Ages..

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Soul Ages.. Empty Soul Ages..

Post  Violet Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:31 pm

Originally posted by Innerlight
    This was an interesting read on the distinctions of the different soul ages. I haven't read it all. There is a lot of reading. I think it is Channeled from A.A. Michael .

http://www.michaelteachings.com/soul_ages.html

Old soul resonated within me. Which is what I'm supposedly... Don't know if it's true. As the only way to really know is when I pass over.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Soul Ages.. Empty Wow!

Post  Soaring Bird Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:09 am

Nice one IL, nice one Violet. I had been told by two respected spiritual beings on this planet that I had an old soul. Being honest I didnt fully understand till now. There is so so much in that passage that not only resonates but practically hits me hard of being me. Wow!
    Soul Ages.. 577431 x Soul Ages.. 531481
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Soul Ages.. Empty Re: Soul Ages..

Post  Carolyn Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:05 pm

I just wish that there could be another term used other than age. Age implies an earthly linear passage of time. I know my feelinsg cant be proven and they are not the popular opinion, but I have always thought that we were all the same "age." We've been together since the beginning of existence in light form. But now we are drawn here and we choose to take form in all kinds of biological life. We carry inside of us, every lifetime that we have lived on this plane and when we need something to help us, from time to time little snippets, of flashes of moments will be triggered to the forefront, so that we can be helped or we can help someone else. I think its quite normal for someone to not remember this, unless their culture trains them to do so. I also think that these memories are not in our physical brain, but that the brain acts as a physical channel and the mind a spiritual channel, to the light source where this knowledge is stored. I also believe that when we choose lifetimes, we do not choose them along the linear timeline. That we can live in the year 40,000 AD and then decide to go back to 1998 for the next one. Or, 10,000 years ago and then choose to immediately go to 1925. Or from the age of prehistoric fish to a millennia from now. Sometimes we ride the wave together with the same souls and meet them again and again, and sometimes we meet unfamiliar faces and then add them to our soul mate collection.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:26 am

hi czardoust,

The term soul age does not coincide with the souls actual age. All souls were created at that same time, and not sure if they are still being created.

The age is measured by it's time that it has spent on earth.

A new soul is one that is fresh to earth, up to old soul. Old soul appears to be the oldest according to the list here.

There is also talk of ancient souls, as well as elders. They may be a special breed.

So it's not a matter of how old the soul itself is, but is measured by the time it spent on earth. When determining this type of age.

There are also universal lifetimes that supposedly go with life on other planets, and other forms. Angels, aliens, plants, etc..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:04 am