Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Funny AA Michael Experience

Emma
    Emma

Female
    Number of posts : 83
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Registration date : 2010-06-14

Funny AA Michael Experience Empty Funny AA Michael Experience

Post  Emma Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:05 am

I haven't posted here for a long time.
    But for the a while, been working closely with the angels and I like to do validations every now and again so I know the information I am reciving isn't my own thoughts so asked AA Michael for validation while laid in bed. All I heard was "Look for a blue bird" I asked was it a phyiscal living bird, a sign etc, he smiled in my minds eye as I laid there, just look for a blue bird.
    So went to sleep and got up at 8AM and went out to the pet shop, I asked again will I recieve my validation today, AA Michael spoke and went "You will, don't fret" so I thanked him and forgot about it. Well on the way home, was listening to christmas music and I happened to look out of the window while mum drove and if you're in the UK you'll know this logo, we drove past Barclays bank and guess what their logo is? A huge blue egal, hence "Look for a blue bird" well that made me laugh and thanked him Funny AA Michael Experience 368832
    Love when little things like that happen and sure does make me less doubting Funny AA Michael Experience 15910
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Funny AA Michael Experience Empty Re: Funny AA Michael Experience

Post  sparkly Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:50 am

nice.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:02 am