Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

How do you get your incoming information

fairyway

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2010-10-25

How do you get your incoming information Empty How do you get your incoming information

Post  fairyway Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Sometimes someone will be telling me something and as they are talking i become aware that 'the something' is starting to happen and as they continue talking the incoming information arrives. The trouble is i do not know quite how this is happening or how to access this when i want to.
    I have read about people directing a psychic beam to get the information but as i am not consciously aware of trying to get the information i do not know if unconsciously this is what i am doing.
    Recently my friend was telling me he had his car stolen and it would be miles away dumped in another town by now & he would never get it back and as he was justifiably angry and upset he kept repeating this over and over & at some point I was aware i seemed to be looking beyond him but wanted him to keep talking & i knew that the conditions were right for incoming information.
    After he said a couple more sentences the incoming came & I suddenly said 'your car is very close by and within 2 days someone will tell you where it is and you will get it back but you will not want it.'
    He looked at me a bit strangely and that was that until a few days later when he came and told me someone he knew contacted him and said they thought they had seen his car and when he went to look it was his car and it was very close by. When he got it back his partner could not stand that someone else had been in it and no longer wanted it so they got another one.
    I feel it is some kind of tuning in but don't grasp what is actually happening and wonder what you feel is occuring when you get incoming.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

How do you get your incoming information Empty Re: How do you get your incoming information

Post  Violet Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Hi Fairyway this happened to me lots in the past, but not so much at the moment, I don't deliberately set out to get the information and the people I give it to haven't asked for it.
    at some point I was aware i seemed to be looking beyond him but wanted him to keep talking & i knew that the conditions were right for incoming information.

I think with this it kind of creates a 'link' or 'connection' do you get to a point when you kind of trance out?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:06 am