Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Lynn
zohar
Crystal
spirit
shayn
innerlight
Violet
11 posters

Attunements?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Attunements? - Page 2 Empty Attunements?

Post  Violet Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Have any of you been attuned for Reiki?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Attunements? - Page 2 Empty Re: Attunements?

Post  Crystal Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:47 pm

silverSpice wrote:
    Crystal wrote:
    No you aren't attuned, the practitioner would have just channelled reiki and that does not attune you.  I would not think that the blister or illness was linked to the session.  It is good that you are eating better though, but I think a lot of what you are feeling is enthusiasm for reiki and that is not a bad thing. :)
    Thanks for that explanation Crystal ...and am very enthused and very open ...and looking forward to my first attunement!
    I am looking forward to hearing how you get on, remember to drink plenty of water and then hopefully there won't be any detox or healing crisis, not everyone has one, I think the more prepared you are the less the 21 cleanse is needed.
    silverSpice
    silverSpice

Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2015-04-21

Post  silverSpice Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:03 pm

Thanks - I will let you know! And thanks for the encouragement!
    silverSpice
    silverSpice

Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2015-04-21

Post  silverSpice Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:40 am

silverSpice wrote:Thanks - I will let you know! And thanks for the encouragement!

Just an update ...I attuned to Reiki 1 on July 7th ...have had some great experiences and I'm getting more & more opportunities to practice ...life changing!  No problem with the detox ...a few mild headaches ...the 1st time I gave Reiki, I did get a dull pain at the top of my head in a very small area about the size of  a quarter ( an American coin for those in other countries) - weird ...only that first time though
    littlebee

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2017-03-02

Post  littlebee Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:38 pm

I had my reiki attunement a question if anyone can answer.

At the time of the attunement i saw a mountain, white clouds and this huge eagle coming straight for me are those what one would call symbols?

It felt awe inspiring.
    littlebee

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2017-03-02

Post  littlebee Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:44 pm

silverSpice wrote:
    silverSpice wrote:Thanks - I will let you know! And thanks for the encouragement!

Just an update ...I attuned to Reiki 1 on July 7th ...have had some great experiences and I'm getting more & more opportunities to practice ...life changing!  No problem with the detox ...a few mild headaches ...the 1st time I gave Reiki, I did get a dull pain at the top of my head in a very small area about the size of  a quarter ( an American coin for those in other countries) - weird ...only that first time though
     Silverspice that could be you opening up, the energy flowing through i guess now you have had plenty of practice
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:24 am

I haven't seen this thread before, it is interesting to read though. 

I've met more people without healing hands that are attuned as I've met people with healing hands that aren't attuned, which leads me to the conclusion that being attuned to reiki doesn't verify a person's ability to channel healing energies.

A lifestyle of meditative moments with self reflection and intention to heal the self is more conducive to healing. That's from someone that lives like that but has also been attuned - it's the lifestyle that makes all the difference.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:30 am