Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

House Numbers

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

House Numbers Empty House Numbers

Post  Violet Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:52 pm

If you could choose your own house number, would you, and if yes what would it be?

Have any of you had the same house number twice or more?
    Do you think there is any significance to house numbers or is it all superstition?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

House Numbers Empty Re: House Numbers

Post  Kaere Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:58 pm

Never had the same number, no. Mine now is 1133 so that's kinda cool. I don't know if it means anything but it didn't affect my decision to buy it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:59 pm

you got two master numbers there Kaere 11 and 33 House Numbers 821538

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:07 am

Yeah, it's quite neat House Numbers 809779 I'll only be here for a short while longer if everything goes well so I'll have to take advantage of it while I'm here.
    Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Sacred-Star Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:34 am

Well in general single number houses or flats have been good for me.

I lived in a house and the number was 2. Made some great friends and had a generally great time there.

But then there was another house number 2, where one of the housemates must have played with low level entities or was aware of them. This guy was really weird and creepy, he even talked about black magic. My friends that came to visit got a creepy vibe off him!

Then there was 109 where I had the best houseshare ever. We become real close friends and often went out together, cooked for each other, had bbq's and house parties.

Where I live now, the flat number is 3 and it's not bad.

With regards to bad house numbers:

52-in fact so much 'bad' and weird stuff happened over a number of years, that now I consider the number 52 as an unlucky number for me.
    56-this was only for six months but towards the end it was pretty bad and I fell out with all the housemates and just left in a negative atmosphere.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:59 pm

We had the same number twice but things were very different at each house. I've always wanted a number 13 house House Numbers 809779

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:01 pm

We just put our house on the market, and everytime we look up a house online we always look at their house number. House Numbers 114597 I tend to believe in numerology even more than astrology, but I'm still undecided on how much I believe it relates to house numbers as opposed to people.

What I do know, however, is that to be safe... there will be no more 4 house numbers. House Numbers 45824 I've lived in one for the past 6 years or so, and it hasn't been easy. It's a beautiful house, but there's been one annoyance and crisis after another.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Hi House Numbers 821538
    All the best for the sale and move, I think some door numbers can be unlucky.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:34 am