Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Crystal
mac
ameliorate
Yorick
Assumpta
NAZ
Violet
skye
SpiritVoices
zerdini
14 posters

Reincarnation - A Spirit View

zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

Reincarnation - A Spirit View Empty Reincarnation - A Spirit View

Post  zerdini Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:11 pm

Spirit teacher Silver Birch on reincarnation:

You have risen and ascended through all forms of evolution..

There is within each one of you a trace of your animal ancestry, which is part of your heredity.

The soul has the awareness imprinted within it. If that awareness does not dawn, then it will have to reincarnate again. If the awareness does come, then it will begin to fulfill the purpose of its incarnation.

What incarnates is another aspect of the same individuality, and I do not mean personality. If you visualise man as an individual, who in his earthly life is like an iceberg in which you have one small portion manifesting and the larger portion not manifesting, then that is the end of one incarnation. In a successive incarnation, a portion of the submerged self will come into the world of matter, two different personalities, but one individual. And in spirit life, as progression takes place, it is part of the submerged self that comes to the surface all the time.

I maintain reincarnation is a fact. I have not said that it is so for everybody. What I have said is that the human individuality is not always a single entity but a facet of a larger diamond.

These facets incarnate into your world for experience that will enable them to return to the diamond and add to its lustre and radiance. It is part of the law of cause and effect in operation because there are karmic debts to be paid. There are also opportunities for evolved souls to return at a time when they can perform a service to groups, and even to countries, where there is a need for their qualities and gifts to be expressed.

Another facet of the diamond can incarnate at the same time. But it is all regulated by law and order.

I know some people who genuinely do not wish to survive death. What would you say to them?

I know some people who genuinely do not wish to be born into your world. They can do nothing about it.

Are we then forced to come into this world if we do not wish to do so? I always thought it is our choice.

This is not always the case. There is a choice in our world as there is a choice in yours. When the soul knows it has work to do, it will incarnate into your world. There are some who have no desire to do so, but they come because they have work to do, or they have a karmic condition to fulfil.

FWH Myers writing through, the hand of automatic writing medium,Geraldine Cummins:

However, it is well to be agreed that, even if we run, the race of life on earth six times, we touch but on the fringe of human experience. We have obtained only a certain discipline. We have not plumbed the depths or scaled the heights of being; we have not covered all the space of human consciousness, of human feeling. Yet I can assure you that until we have harvested many times the fruits of lives spent on earth we shall not, save in exceptional cases, live on the higher planes beyond death.

It is not necessary for us to return to earth to gather into our granary this manifold variety of life and knowledge. We can reap, bind and bring much of it home by participating in the life of our group-soul. Many belong to it and these may spread themselves in their journeys over past, present and future. Indeed in the Group, we speak of the life of a man as a "journey." Very well, I have not, at any time, been a member of the yellow races, but there are souls in my Group who have known and lived that eastern life, and I may, and do, enter into every act and emotion in their past chronicles.

Through our communal existence I perceive and feel the drama in the earthly journey of a Buddhist priest, of an American merchant, of an Italian painter, and I am, if I assimilate the life thus lived, spared the living of it in the flesh.

There is no set law concerning reincarnation. At a certain point in its progress, the soul reflects, weighs and considers the facts of its own nature in conjunction with its past life on earth. If you are primitive, this meditation is made more through instinct, a kind of emotional thought that stirs up the depths of your being. Then the spirit helps you to choose your future. You have complete free will but your spirit indicates the path you should follow and you frequently obey that indication.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Reincarnation - A Spirit View Empty Re: Reincarnation - A Spirit View

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:42 pm

Reading the last paragraph,we do have a choice with the advice of spirit,to choose our next life?
    Joanie
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Joanie wrote:Reading the last paragraph,we do have a choice with the advice of spirit,to choose our next life?
    Joanie
    ..........the spirit being yourself.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:49 pm

zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:Reading the last paragraph,we do have a choice with the advice of spirit,to choose our next life?
    Joanie
    ..........the spirit being yourself.
    I see,Z. I read that paragraph several times and was not sure whether it meant our spirit or help from the spirit world.

Reincarnation - A Spirit View 101500
    Joanie
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:50 pm

I'm unsure about reincarnation moreso when people say they - their personality - has lived before when it could possible be one of the facets of their soul which is being recalled, if indeed this is possible.Perhaps a past life was so horrific I wonder why we would we want to recall it and what would be that purpose either way. Personally, if we are able to progress and evolve in the spirit world then couldn't we learn what we need to once we have returned home. What's the point of becoming a baby once again type of scenerio, it just doesn't make sense to me at this time anyway but who knows what the future may bring.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:18 pm

I see your point,Skye.
    To go through all the 'growing up' stages again,but then again our adult hood depends on our childhood.
    Lots of workable theories there and a different life to live means learning new experiences we may not have had in our last life.
    Nice to see you on here.
    Reincarnation - A Spirit View 21581
    Joanie
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:45 pm

FWH Myers added:
    I do not write as one having authority. This little sketch of the soul's journey in relation to earth, is written out of my own experience and knowledge. It cannot, by any means, be said to be the last word on the subject. I am prepared to admit errors if I meet any souls of a wider experience than mine who can demonstrate effectively and beyond a doubt that the transcendental materialism of the early Theosophists is a sound and true doctrine, that the recurring cycle of births and deaths for one soul, goes on and on through many centuries, perhaps for a very long time.

I have been asked if each human being has an affinity, if it is true that there are the two halves that make the whole.
    Only in certain rare instances are two people so psychically akin that they may be said to be the complement of each other; each supplying those basic qualities, that sympathy the other needs. In such exceptional cases the two souls may be described as the two halves of the whole. And they have ever a feeling of loss, a vague restless dissatisfaction when the beloved is absent, or has not been discovered by them during their earth life.

On the higher planes affinities merge and make one psychic unit. Very often such unity produces an exquisite flowering, and the welded being may make an important contribution to the group-soul. On the other hand this psychic unit in certain circumstances, becomes isolated from the Group by reason of the independence developed through that all absorbing love for one other. This isolation may for a while retard progress and, inevitably, affinities have to enter at some period into communion with the group-soul in order to share the experiences of the many, and through assimilation of them, be prepared for cosmic life and cosmic unfoldment.

Greater are the temptations and difficulties, more exquisite the joys of those individuals who, because of their psychic structure, may be described by the term "affinity." Often such souls travel a lonely road; for the joys of life and light desert them when the beloved is far off, or cannot be communed with in any sense of the word&emdash;that is during the time when they fully realize their nature in the various chapters that make up their journey in eternity.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:50 pm

Truly great words and what I believe in.
    There is a deeper love in the spirit world than here on the physical plane.
    Joanie
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:15 am

Maybe it's because it's unconditional. Reincarnation - A Spirit View 28115
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:24 am

zerdini wrote:Maybe it's because it's unconditional. Reincarnation - A Spirit View 28115

A very difficult love to find,not many people would give up their 'everything' for that kind of love.
    Reincarnation - A Spirit View 609912
    Joanie
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:59 am

Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:Maybe it's because it's unconditional. Reincarnation - A Spirit View 28115

A very difficult love to find,not many people would give up their 'everything' for that kind of love.
    Joanie

I would and did! Reincarnation - A Spirit View 621623
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:24 pm

zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:

Joanie

I would and did! Reincarnation - A Spirit View 621623

Good for you.Z.
    I admire you.
    Bless your little heart.
    Reincarnation - A Spirit View 46693
    Joanie
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue May 21, 2013 9:55 pm

I do believe we have a choice in reincarnating. Would it be correct to say that if we refuse to reincarnate or do not wish to do so,we do not progress in our life of spirit?

We remain where we are on a certain level. Why is that? Is there no other way we can progress without taking another life on the physical plane?

Also if we do agree to reincarnate,would or could it be on another planet?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue May 21, 2013 11:20 pm

It's no secret that I don't believe in reincarnation, it doesn't make sense that we would return over and over, if there's further progression to be made I believe it is done in the world of spirit.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 22, 2013 9:52 am

I didn't realise you were an unbeliever in reincarnation,Violet...

Some do and some don't.

I do have a certain belief in what reincarnation stands for. For learning and learning only.
    To experience certain aspects of the physical life. To suffer happiness and unhappiness.
    To learn to live with others,to respect others and their opinions.
    Not to live only in a physical way.

Just my opinion... :asmile:

joanie
    NAZ
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : music
    Registration date : 2013-05-19

Post  NAZ Wed May 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Wow, very informative. So how does one find out what they were in their past life ? I mean I would like to know what I did and how I was in my past life to deserve the life I have now .
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 22, 2013 8:53 pm

I don't think anyone has really proved reincarnation. There was one case many years ago involving an Irish girl called Bridie Murphy who was involved in a reincarnation case.

If you search the internet,you should be able any information there on her.
    Just place a search with the name Bridie Murphy plus Reincarnation. Interesting story.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed May 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Joanie wrote:I didn't realise you were an unbeliever in reincarnation,Violet...

Some do and some don't.

I do have a certain belief in what reincarnation stands for. For learning and learning only.
    To experience certain aspects of the physical life. To suffer happiness and unhappiness.
    To learn to live with others,to respect others and their opinions.
    Not to live only in a physical way.

Just my opinion... :asmile:

joanie

Hi Joanie some things make me wonder if it could be true but there is far too much that doesn't ring true :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 23, 2013 9:27 am

Too many reasons for reincarnation,Violet? Some reasonable and some not so reasonable.

I am sure if we do wrong in this physical life,punishment is given in the here and now.

We have prisons here for any wrong doing in this life,to why should we be punished in the next life also.

Joanie

Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Thu May 23, 2013 12:30 pm

I believe from what I've read that we do have the choice of coming back or not. That we choose to come back to learn lessons that we need to learn and can only do so here on the earth plane. We don't always feel the need to return to this plane straight away and it may be centuries before we do so.

I must admit I would love to know how many times I've been here and whether this will be my last.

Reincarnation - A Spirit View 348985
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Hi Maureen.

It's awful hard living so many lives. To have to keep learning and learning each lesson.
    For what? To gain more spirituality? I often wonder just how much 'spirituality' we need.
    :blush:

Joanie x
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual

Post  Assumpta Thu May 23, 2013 6:04 pm

I'm with you on this one Joan, would love to know if I really need to come back as I feel that if I don't well I'll stop in the spirit world and help others

Reincarnation - A Spirit View 348985
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 23, 2013 6:38 pm

We'll start our own site up,Maureen.....in reverse.... :eyeroll:
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female

Post  Assumpta Thu May 23, 2013 6:41 pm

Damn good idea Joan, wonder if we'll have any little helpers Reincarnation - A Spirit View 368832
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Assumpta wrote:Damn good idea Joan, wonder if we'll have any little helpers Reincarnation - A Spirit View 368832

Well,they won't be elves,that's for sure...angels maybe.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:40 am