Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Crystal
mac
ameliorate
Yorick
Assumpta
NAZ
Violet
skye
SpiritVoices
zerdini
14 posters

Reincarnation - A Spirit View

zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

spirit - Reincarnation - A Spirit View - Page 3 Empty Reincarnation - A Spirit View

Post  zerdini Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Spirit teacher Silver Birch on reincarnation:

You have risen and ascended through all forms of evolution..

There is within each one of you a trace of your animal ancestry, which is part of your heredity.

The soul has the awareness imprinted within it. If that awareness does not dawn, then it will have to reincarnate again. If the awareness does come, then it will begin to fulfill the purpose of its incarnation.

What incarnates is another aspect of the same individuality, and I do not mean personality. If you visualise man as an individual, who in his earthly life is like an iceberg in which you have one small portion manifesting and the larger portion not manifesting, then that is the end of one incarnation. In a successive incarnation, a portion of the submerged self will come into the world of matter, two different personalities, but one individual. And in spirit life, as progression takes place, it is part of the submerged self that comes to the surface all the time.

I maintain reincarnation is a fact. I have not said that it is so for everybody. What I have said is that the human individuality is not always a single entity but a facet of a larger diamond.

These facets incarnate into your world for experience that will enable them to return to the diamond and add to its lustre and radiance. It is part of the law of cause and effect in operation because there are karmic debts to be paid. There are also opportunities for evolved souls to return at a time when they can perform a service to groups, and even to countries, where there is a need for their qualities and gifts to be expressed.

Another facet of the diamond can incarnate at the same time. But it is all regulated by law and order.

I know some people who genuinely do not wish to survive death. What would you say to them?

I know some people who genuinely do not wish to be born into your world. They can do nothing about it.

Are we then forced to come into this world if we do not wish to do so? I always thought it is our choice.

This is not always the case. There is a choice in our world as there is a choice in yours. When the soul knows it has work to do, it will incarnate into your world. There are some who have no desire to do so, but they come because they have work to do, or they have a karmic condition to fulfil.

FWH Myers writing through, the hand of automatic writing medium,Geraldine Cummins:

However, it is well to be agreed that, even if we run, the race of life on earth six times, we touch but on the fringe of human experience. We have obtained only a certain discipline. We have not plumbed the depths or scaled the heights of being; we have not covered all the space of human consciousness, of human feeling. Yet I can assure you that until we have harvested many times the fruits of lives spent on earth we shall not, save in exceptional cases, live on the higher planes beyond death.

It is not necessary for us to return to earth to gather into our granary this manifold variety of life and knowledge. We can reap, bind and bring much of it home by participating in the life of our group-soul. Many belong to it and these may spread themselves in their journeys over past, present and future. Indeed in the Group, we speak of the life of a man as a "journey." Very well, I have not, at any time, been a member of the yellow races, but there are souls in my Group who have known and lived that eastern life, and I may, and do, enter into every act and emotion in their past chronicles.

Through our communal existence I perceive and feel the drama in the earthly journey of a Buddhist priest, of an American merchant, of an Italian painter, and I am, if I assimilate the life thus lived, spared the living of it in the flesh.

There is no set law concerning reincarnation. At a certain point in its progress, the soul reflects, weighs and considers the facts of its own nature in conjunction with its past life on earth. If you are primitive, this meditation is made more through instinct, a kind of emotional thought that stirs up the depths of your being. Then the spirit helps you to choose your future. You have complete free will but your spirit indicates the path you should follow and you frequently obey that indication.
    powessy
    powessy
    Just joined

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2015-01-10

spirit - Reincarnation - A Spirit View - Page 3 Empty Re: Reincarnation - A Spirit View

Post  powessy Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:55 am

mac wrote:What is the source of your understanding?  I'm not familiar with the approach.

Hello Mac

I started my awakening a year ago. In the beginning of my awakening I started to feel threads or hairs form on my astral self or soul along my crown. These threads could move down to my eyes and only talk to me in pendulum motions on my eyes. 6 months ago my mind was opened up to allow me to talk to them, so I hear voices 24/7. The voices that I hear are the treemends or souls of many that have not been allowed to reincarnate again as they have not been allowed to become themselves inside themselves yet.

My understanding of this is by listening to them everyday and seeing how they are put together as many are in knots. I know that angels are the ones that carry the treemends and I also know that angels do not have their own treemend for they are born to the after not of this side of things. I know that thought forms are the way the soul is formed into itself by angels and then formed into what you will become in the next life. I know that some souls are trapped by things in the veil outside themselves and these are darker forces at work, the soul must become something inside itself to become something again.

I know that the treemend or thread is what we are and how we find ourselves again after life as they hold our memories. I also know that when one astral travels they can enter into their treemend to find their memories from previous lives, these are our lives records, just many have not learned how to do this yet. An astral traveler only goes inside themselves or they can enter into the treemends of others that can be inside your living soul.

I talk to so many different souls per day that all I see is the same concerns and thoughts as each one comes through to become itself again. I can also allow each one of these souls to become me for a moment, to see, feel, taste, hear and smell the world they once were part of to show them that they are no longer being tricked.

I have tempted to explain this many times to many others but until I sit down and talk to someone face to face and they see them come forward no one will understand this I believe.

Powessy
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

spirit - Reincarnation - A Spirit View - Page 3 Empty Re: Reincarnation - A Spirit View

Post  1antique Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:35 am

ameliorate said: wrote:Ah here we go....there's that grossly inaccurate word again "chastise".   spirit - Reincarnation - A Spirit View - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

1antique you seem to constantly misunderstand my concern and relegate it into the mistaken realm
    of punishment!   Why would I want to punish Joan?   That does not even bear thinking about and I am
    very disappointed that you continue to get my intention so badly wrong.

To want to die is very close to being suicidal.  Who amongst us would regard that as normal?  If you take
    Joan at her word, she is not saying she feels this way due to her "fragile body full of pain" but has said
    it is to do with being 'sick of seeing the world as it is'.  Hence it is this that I addressed in my last post.
    Perhaps you missed this in your haste to chastise me.....spirit - Reincarnation - A Spirit View - Page 3 Eusa_think

I have spent much time in homes for the elderly. My mother worked for over 20 years in these homes. It was not uncommon to hear the exact same thing coming from those living there. They are tired and have no desire to carry on any more. Life holds no joy for them and all they want is for the end to finally come.

They are not suicidal, just tired of the physical body. They are tired of the daily effort of making it through each and every day.

As far as Joanie not directly addressing the ailments of age does not take away from the ills she does endure on a daily basis.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:28 am

powessy - thank you for your detailed explanation
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:24 am

1antique wrote:
    ameliorate said: wrote:Ah here we go....there's that grossly inaccurate word again "chastise".   spirit - Reincarnation - A Spirit View - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

1antique you seem to constantly misunderstand my concern and relegate it into the mistaken realm
    of punishment!   Why would I want to punish Joan?   That does not even bear thinking about and I am
    very disappointed that you continue to get my intention so badly wrong.

To want to die is very close to being suicidal.  Who amongst us would regard that as normal?  If you take
    Joan at her word, she is not saying she feels this way due to her "fragile body full of pain" but has said
    it is to do with being 'sick of seeing the world as it is'.  Hence it is this that I addressed in my last post.
    Perhaps you missed this in your haste to chastise me.....spirit - Reincarnation - A Spirit View - Page 3 Eusa_think

I have spent much time in homes for the elderly. My mother worked for over 20 years in these homes. It was not uncommon to hear the exact same thing coming from those living there. They are tired and have no desire to carry on any more. Life holds no joy for them and all they want is for the end to finally come.

They are not suicidal, just tired of the physical body. They are tired of the daily effort of making it through each and every day.

As far as Joanie not directly addressing the ailments of age does not take away from the ills she does endure on a daily basis.
    Please don't treat me as if I have no knowledge on this subject.  I too have substantial experience with caring for my elderly mother who has dementia (as Joan does too) which is why I asked Joan about whether or not she is taking an antidepressant, since depression is common with this condition.  My mother has lost all joy of living but, thanks to the antidepressant, is less stressed/tearful now. Joan says she is not depressed but this is not how her posts read....perhaps in denial?  I have done what I can to indicate how her condition may be alleviated.  I certainly did not expect to be criticised for trying to help her ...  I don't need this misunderstanding of my good intention.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:16 am

Well,now you have pulled me to bits,Amy why don't you start on your self?    You're Do you think you know everything?   Where do your ideas come from?

Think again,my girl,rather more deeply than you have up to now!
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:54 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Well,now you have pulled me to bits,Amy why don't you start on your self?    You're Do you think you know everything?   Where do your ideas come from?

Think again,my girl,rather more deeply than you have up to now!
    Trying to help you is pulling you to bits?  I suggested a way of feeling better.  I know my faults and am learning
    a new one....stop trying to help those who can't even see that you have good intention.  My idea re. antidepressant
    sprang from my mother who has your condition and also feels the joy of living has gone.  Perhaps you did not read
    my post?

I wonder if you see how your anger and patronisation of myself here is misplaced?  Perhaps not.  I will let you be.
    As you were...apparently not depressed then.  OK. 
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:09 pm

As you wish.   I Ignore your words.   I see nothing interesting in them. *hurt£
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:14 pm

Come on,forget the badness and start a new site on Spiritualism!     A brand new site,telling about the Spirit World and those who make their home there after physical death.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:02 pm

I am really worried about Joanie.

many people don't want to be on the earth because they may suffer from depression or even worse a chemical in balance.

I hope you're physically well.
    mac

Male

spirit - Reincarnation - A Spirit View - Page 3 Empty concerning spiritvoices

Post  mac Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:36 pm

I understand folk's concerns about Joanie but the cold, sterile pages of a discussion forum really don't convey those concerns adequately. 

I know folk here care about Joanie but they can reach online friends only through the website and doing it via private mail is a better way in my view. Perhaps a private message would be a better way to ask how she is? 

Joan I'm sorry if you don't want that and I apologise if I've stuck my oar in where it's not wanted.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:57 pm

mac wrote:I understand folk's concerns about Joanie but the cold, sterile pages of a discussion forum really don't convey those concerns adequately. 

I know folk here care about Joanie but they can reach online friends only through the website and doing it via private mail is a better way in my view. Perhaps a private message would be a better way to ask how she is? 

Joan I'm sorry if you don't want that and I apologise if I've stuck my oar in where it's not wanted.
    I guess you're right, PM'ing her would of been a more appropriate since she might not be well at all and didn't want to share it on a public post.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:13 pm

Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:I understand folk's concerns about Joanie but the cold, sterile pages of a discussion forum really don't convey those concerns adequately. 

I guess you're right, PM'ing her would of been a more appropriate since she might not be well at all and didn't want to share it on a public post.
    I cannot remember what this conversation was all about but it is nicely worded and that is good enough for me......Thank you,Mac.      You see,you were always a nice guy in my estimation and I was proved right.....I took a lot of dirt from another person who was proved not worth worrying about.   
    My true friends are here beside me and that's all I want....
    Hugs to all...... :ghug:

Joan xxxx
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:14 am

Joan please look in your private mailbox....
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:16 am

If you want to know how joan is just pm her as mac has said and ask her
    to many people got to much to say who DO NOT know the full story. SHE DOES NOT WANT OR NEED what is being written about her

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:18 am

What is being written about her?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:16 pm

Native spirit wrote:If you want to know how joan is just pm her as mac has said and ask her
    to many people got to much to say who DO NOT know the full story. SHE DOES NOT WANT OR NEED what is being written about her

Namaste
    I really get a negative vibe from you and that you're taking this way to seriously.

with that being said I felt that this comment was aimed directly at me since I asked her how she was.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:34 pm

I don't think that was aimed at you Josh.   Take a look one or two pages back.   If it was then it wasn't deserved in my view as we know how you care about Joan.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:42 pm

Don't worry folks,I've developed a tougher skin in the present years......One wrong word from anyone and I fly.....!!!! LOL
    We always need a little more fire than we needed 50 years ago.... :blush:

Love all you babes like mad...... :happy:
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:22 pm

Josh as mac has said my answer was not directed at you.
    you are not reading what was written correctly read through  and you will see

Namaste
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:49 pm

:happy: What are you lot like!?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:18 pm