Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hi everyone

dina

Female
    Number of posts : 17
    Job/hobbies : full time mother
    Registration date : 2011-02-05

Hi everyone Empty Hi everyone

Post  dina Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Hi all,
    my name is Dina and I'm new to this forum, I have a history of spiritual intrest starting when I was a small child, I remember my parents going through their divorce period and "someone" talking to me as I fell asleep each night, I did forget about this until I was reminded of it by a medium in church one divine service about 15 years ago. I have recaped some of the information and destinctly remember my " someone " saying I didnt need her anymore and she was leaving me to help someone else. I remember sobbing as I fell asleep.
    When I was 16 I lost my grandfather, He visited me some many months later when I saw his reflection in a window, he made me jump! but now I know he was showing me he was ok, and life goes on after death, I have had many episodes since with lost loved ones showing me a sign, or a smell or giving me a white feather . Now recently I have started to attend open circle at our local church to being awareness classes, I wish to open that third eye I seem to have closed, I want to talk again with the one who helped me get through my parents divorce and meet my spirit guides.
    sorry for rambling on, I could go on all night telling you about my moents with spirit, but will save some for a future time
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Hi everyone Empty Re: Hi everyone

Post  Violet Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Hi Dina, nice to meet you and learn a bit about you, and your experiences, it's a shame your grandfather startled you, but as you so rightly say he would have been letting you know he was ok Hi everyone 821538

I hope you enjoy your circle and i'm sure they will do all they can to help you.

You'll find lots to talk about in the forum, and please feel free to create topics yourself if you want to, and I look forward to hearing more of your experiences, I hope you enjoy it here Hi everyone 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Hello dina and welcome :)
    An interesting lady, with interesting tales to tell :)
    Love mia xx
    dina

Female
    Number of posts : 17
    Job/hobbies : full time mother
    Registration date : 2011-02-05

Post  dina Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:47 pm

lol I wouldnt call me intresting, run of the mill mother Hi everyone 258595 , coping with teenagers Hi everyone 232282 and hormones Hi everyone 671114 , just looking for some guidance Hi everyone 81488 and support from my guardian angel Hi everyone 56455 to cope with the everyday trials and tribulations. Hi everyone 538969
    Although one day I would love to progress into mediumship and give comfort to others Hi everyone 621623
    LOL I found the smileys !!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:51 am