Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Rainbow
gwenddydd
Violet
7 posters

Crystal Ball

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Crystal Ball Empty Crystal Ball

Post  Violet Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:09 pm

I've found this to be quite difficult, however my patience eventually paid off, do those of you who own one use it?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    gwenddydd
    gwenddydd

Female
    Number of posts : 60
    Job/hobbies : Sailing, runes, reading, writing, jui-jitsu, herbs , horsebackriding, dancing.
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Crystal Ball Empty Re: Crystal Ball

Post  gwenddydd Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:13 pm

I have never used a crystal ball for scrying, I'd love to try sometime though :)

:giggles:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:16 pm

ooh please keep us posted gwen :grin:

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:34 pm

Here you go Rainbow, start a new thread if you want to :grin:

Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  Rainbow Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:03 am

Ok where's it gone? I posted up in here about my first time with my crystal ball and it's vanished! A bit like my ball did....
    I tried it out tonight for the first time, but I think I must have done something wrong, I didn't see anything in it but as I was looking into it the room in my periforal (if that's how you spell it) vision went dark, almost black and the ball disappeared out of my main vision! It was as if my eyes were closing but they weren't they were definatly open, what have I done wrong? It came back into view after a couple of seconds but then went again and there is nothing wrong with my eyesight, any ideas?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Speaking from experience i'd say you're gazing a little too hard, you have to be VERY gentle with the gaze and if it disappears blink gently to bring it back,you could try to hold the gaze there by focusing on the edge of the ball rather than the centre let your eyes roam gently around the rim.
    Another thing to consider (only my opinion) is you may have it at the wrong distance from your eyes, experiment, hold it a little further away see if that's any better or try a little closer if not, it took me months to get the conditions just right for mine but it paid off in the end :asmile:

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:00 pm

Did you try again Rainbow and did you get chance to try one Gwenddyd?

Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  Rainbow Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:54 am

No I didn't Violet, other things have got in the way, house demolitian and sudden arty farty things. Can't stop drawing things and painting pictures at the minute. Was at work last night looking at the boring plain magnolia walls and wanting to paint them...
    I'll set a time aside when the miniature one goes back to school that way I'm disturbance free
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post  Earthealer Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:53 pm

hehe yes but only once lol think shocked self the previous times by being able to see first time round.

How I scry:

Light a candle and place it to the side behind the crystal ball.
    Dim lights and make sure there is no reflection.
    Ground and protect, then open up to spirit how you usually do.
    Or if you don't use chakras relax yourself and your mind.
    Sort of glaze around the crystal rather than looking directly into it.
    Images, faces, shapes , colours may begin to form.
    When finished, thank the crystal angel for allowing you to use the crystal
    and the crystal for its work.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:28 pm

That's a good method and i'm glad you mentioned protection too, thanks for sharing Crystal Ball 529620

Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing

Post  Earthealer Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:28 pm

you;'re welcome. hehe. I hope it helps all who wish to scry. :)
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:49 pm

I have an Obsidian Ball that Mists over as I gaze at it, but thats as far as I get :)

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=30235345&id=1399362262&ref=fbx_album&fbid=1080679422754

Last edited by Lightseeker on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link to photo)
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Hi Violet or any staff,

can you please delete my other post in this thread. I noticed kaere's post has gone too but I can't delete mine.

As for using a crystal ball, I tried it a number of times but was unable to get past a certain point too. Although I don't think the images actually come from the ball. The images are in our minds by way of intuition imo, it's just that we think they come from the ball because we are using it as a point of focus.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Lightseeker wrote:I have an Obsidian Ball that Mists over as I gaze at it, but thats as far as I get :)

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=30235345&id=1399362262&ref=fbx_album&fbid=1080679422754

I don't have facebook but not to woory, i'd keep at it Lightseeker, it takes time and oodles of patience, imo the fact that it is misting over tells me you're on your way with it.

Hi Skye i've done that for you :flo: I don't think the images are in the ball either and that it is merely a focal point, i've had some good results with mine but it can be frustrating.

Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female

Post  Earthealer Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:40 pm

Yes. Crystal Ball 348985I was using mine last night, to see if I could see in it. It showed me a native american man in a long robe, a spider crawling out of a white bowl and an angelic being in white. I also was taken back to a house that I went to into Cambridge along on a birthday trip for my grandmother, where I played the piano. The house kept taking me back to this one room where a big picture was and I caught the glimpse of a Victorian styled maid which was most interesting. I don't usually go back to places, I have to cut the ties with the house because their energies get a bit much particularly if it's a very old building, which this Abbey was.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Hi Septima that's great to hearCrystal Ball 449294 and will hopefully give hope to others trying to use it, you got a lot there, are you going to use it again? Keep notes on everything you see if you can, well done you!!!

peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:50 pm

Lightseeker wrote:I have an Obsidian Ball that Mists over as I gaze at it, but thats as far as I get :)

Hi, I like your Crystal Ball. Can you see all the way through it, its hard to see what it looks like in real life from a photograph. I like the bands running a round it. I looks really nice.
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female

Post  Earthealer Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:27 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Septima that's great to hearCrystal Ball 449294 and will hopefully give hope to others trying to use it, you got a lot there, are you going to use it again? Keep notes on everything you see if you can, well done you!!!

Yes. lol. Hopefully will use it again, it's always the clear quartz ones that show me things, not the amethyst or the labradorite though. strange!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:20 am