Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Supplements

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Supplements Empty Supplements

Post  Violet Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:54 pm

Disclaimer: Medical advice is strongly recommended by Spiritual Inspiration and it's staff before taking any supplement but especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication, prescribed or otherwise or have any kind of ailment or condition.
    Spiritual Inspiration and it's staff will accept no responsibility for any supplements used or abused from within this section, supplements taken without professional medical advice are taken at the members' own risk.

Such as vitamins and multivitamins etc If it's not too personal a question do you take any, if so why, and do you feel any benefit?

I have taken Glucosomine Sulphate for repetitive strain injury and it worked when nothing else would.

I also take Zinc Gluconate when i'm really exhausted and it does seem to perk me up, though I think Zinc is more for healing and I heard it's especially good for bruising.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Supplements Empty Re: Supplements

Post  Violet Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:32 am

Someone recommended Ginger to me for coughing, anyone tried it? I haven't had chance to go and buy any yet.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    KapitanPrien

Male
    Number of posts : 274
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  KapitanPrien Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:30 pm

A multi-vitamin that is 'complex' - regular supplement

Probiotic - digestion

Dandelion - detox

Magnesium - for CFS, low mag.

5-HTP - 100mg to help cheer me up.

Melatonin - 3mg to help me fall asleep.

Sometimes I take...

Siberian Ginseng/Eleuthero - adaptogenic herb to help with coping with stress

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:12 pm