Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
SpiritVoices
L'angel
AngelTony
Rainbow
8 posters

Who's there?

Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Who's there? Empty Who's there?

Post  Rainbow Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:09 am

Sometimes when people have known that their time is near, they say they have seen loved ones who have been gone for years. If they are ready to go it will no doubt be peaceful and it may also be a family member who helps them cross over. But who's there if it's a sudden death? Is it your spirit guide who crosses you over? Can your spirit guide also see the "map" of your life too?

Who's there? 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. Who's there? 415540
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Who's there? Empty Re: Who's there?

Post  AngelTony Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:46 am

Rainbow wrote:Sometimes when people have known that their time is near, they say they have seen loved ones who have been gone for years. If they are ready to go it will no doubt be peaceful and it may also be a family member who helps them cross over. But who's there if it's a sudden death? Is it your spirit guide who crosses you over? Can your spirit guide also see the "map" of your life too?
    I truley belive its my angel that has been with me all my life. Who's there? 15910
    L'angel
    L'angel

Female
    Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2010-02-06

Post  L'angel Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:45 am

I believe that even if it is sudden, your family members that have passed...already know(as it has been planned and chosen for a long time), and they are there to guide you, as well as ANGELS! Who's there? 609912 Who's there? 609912 Who's there? 609912
    IDK if your spirit guide can see your entire map, if they do....they are ssshhhhhh about it!
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  Rainbow Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:40 am

If it is sudden death, do you go into some kind of spiritual shock? Is that possible? I think I'd be shocked if I suddenly found myself over there with no warning, no to mention a bit peeved.

Who's there? 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. Who's there? 415540
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:01 am

There will be always someone there to meet you.
    If not family then a dear friend,but someone will be there.
    Who's there? 821538
    Joanie
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Rainbow wrote:Sometimes when people have known that their time is near, they say they have seen loved ones who have been gone for years. If they are ready to go it will no doubt be peaceful and it may also be a family member who helps them cross over. But who's there if it's a sudden death? Is it your spirit guide who crosses you over? Can your spirit guide also see the "map" of your life too?

There are always angelic entities or just what most call angels around. Yet, whether you cross over depends on yourself. How dramatic was the "death", do you realize you are dead?
    What was your state of mind ? The angelics will not make you do what you don't want to do, whether you are aware or not. Free will still applies in the non physical earth realm.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:42 am

Hello

In the case of a sudden death ( too I personally feel when one time is up its KNOWN to someone that ye are coming ) at times this is when the one that has died does not know or process they are gone from the body. Even if there is somoene there to take them they miss that Light that s there for them. They come to be Earth Bound. That is where crossings come in where a someone helps them to see the Light there and move over.
    The most common I came to find (blessed not so much now) was soldiers. With the change of Govt. in the US that has been resolved the dead are SEEN to come home and made real in that act.

NO one I have come to work with in Spirit has ever had NO ONE there for them. At times when working with the elderly where they had NO known family there was someone for them there. Even if they did not know that. We ae never alone or left t be alone.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:08 am

In the case of a sudden death ( too I personally feel when one time is up its KNOWN to someone that ye are coming )

I believe too that even in very sudden death someone in the world of spirit will know of your imminent arrival I feel this would be your guide and at least some family members, I often wonder if it is these same spirits who let people know they will die in advance, but only if they believe the person is strong enough to bear such news.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:20 am

Violet wrote:
    In the case of a sudden death ( too I personally feel when one time is up its KNOWN to someone that ye are coming )

I believe too that even in very sudden death someone in the world of spirit will know of your imminent arrival I feel this would be your guide and at least some family members, I often wonder if it is these same spirits who let people know they will die in advance, but only if they believe the person is strong enough to bear such news.

Hello

I think that many times the person knows they are near going. I have had so many tell me stories of going over a bit an coming back, doing this several times. In cases where one is so near death the family is called, to have that one come back and do a lot better for a time, then suddenly go. Its like they are preparing to go or being prared to go. When death comes most times its in one's sleep and its peaceful in how it comes. One simply slips away.
    Lynn
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:47 am

Sudden death may not be as sudden as it appears on this side of the divide but neither does it mean that it was planned at a particular time as part of any plan or map..... Where the likelihood could be foreseen, such as with chronic or severe illness, someone would be keeping a watchful eye over matters in anticipation of the possible/likely outcome.

But death may be truly out of the blue - eg a punctured vehicle tyre leading to a blow-out and a fatal crash is hardly likely to have be foreseen by even the most ardent watchers (assuming they are constantly 'on duty' and watching which I don't accept anyway)

Whatever the speed of a death, though, one's spiritual companion/guide would know in an instant that there was a need to accompany their charge. From what we've been taught about the etheric, an experienced discarnate will be able to relocate in an instant.

No matter how sudden the death, there is still 'time' for a friend/guide to appear and support an individual as she/he makes the crossing to the etheric.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:08 am

Violet wrote: I believe too that even in very sudden death someone in the world of spirit will know of your imminent arrival I feel this would be your guide and at least some family members, I often wonder if it is these same spirits who let people know they will die in advance, but only if they believe the person is strong enough to bear such news.

It's gonna depend who is made aware of someone's imminent arrival 'in spirit'. Those helpers who have accompanied one's physical journey may be the most able to help but family members or close friends may be more suited - there's no single answer to this.

I agree that those spiritual supporters are highly likely to be the ones who give an individual the indication that their time is near. 'Strong enough' maybe in the sense of spiritually strong enough to understand what's happening.

Quite how one individual would be 'strong' enough - have enough understanding - yet another would not is tricky. If we only have one physical life, and there is no reincarnation, our personal level of spiritual understanding would be based on what we had learned elsewhere before our single lifetime here. I can accept that's a distinct possibility for some but not for all or even most.

Nonetheless I have no doubt that some will be made aware of their imminent passing for a variety of reasons.

I wonder if I'll remember that I once discussed this situation when it's my time to leave ....? Who's there? 28115
    L'angel
    L'angel

Female

Post  L'angel Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:25 am

I think you will! Who's there? 348985
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:52 am

L'angel wrote:I think you will! Who's there? 348985

We'll see..... Who's there? 451437
    L'angel
    L'angel

Female

Post  L'angel Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:12 am

Mac,

BTW- would you like to or does it matter?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:17 am

L'angel wrote:Mac,

BTW- would you like to or does it matter?

Yes I'd like to carry with me consciously to my end the stuff I've acquired thus far to see how much is correct - and then over into the next life ditto.

So, yes, it does matter.... Who's there? 28115 "more of an observer than a participant"
    L'angel
    L'angel

Female

Post  L'angel Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:22 am

Ok, best wishes for you to do just that! Who's there? 348985

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:52 am