Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
shayn
SpiritVoices
Violet
7 posters

Visitors before death

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

death - Visitors before death Empty Visitors before death

Post  Violet Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:14 am

I've known that on a few occasions people have had spirit visitors in the weeks preceding their death, in one case I was told that 'there were a group of people having a meeting about me over there.'

In another case 'ask that man to go away , can you see him, he's waiting for me'

Has anyone else had people they know, or know of, talking about visitors who are not of this world?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

death - Visitors before death Empty Re: Visitors before death

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:51 am

My grand father repeatedly kept telling us that his mother was standing in a corner of the bedroom and had told him,she was taking him home soon.
    My mother was told her brother was (again) there to take her 'home',she died several weeks later.
    I am a great believer that someone is always there waiting for us.
    Joanie x
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:36 pm

yes, with my mum, few weeks before her passing to spirit world, she started talking about "dead" family mambers who are visiting her, at few times i even saw them...but it was very clear they were around her all the time and she saw them.
    with my father i don't know if he saw them or not as he couldn't talk, but about a week before he passed away i could see them around, actually one of them called me over to leave everything and come to be with my father...

so yes, this makes very much sense to me.

s
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:18 pm

shayn wrote:yes, with my mum, few weeks before her passing to spirit world, she started talking about "dead" family mambers who are visiting her, at few times i even saw them...but it was very clear they were around her all the time and she saw them.
    with my father i don't know if he saw them or not as he couldn't talk, but about a week before he passed away i could see them around, actually one of them called me over to leave everything and come to be with my father...

so yes, this makes very much sense to me.

s
    Wow, I think we have many Angels around us all the time, and when its time to go, they know it and begin to get ready to receive us as well. I dont think they are made aware of it until God says that it is going to happen soon. Shayn, why was it that your dad could not talk. If you dont mind me asking sweetie. death - Visitors before death 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Isn't it comforting knowing the spirits of people they love are around them I think it would help with any fear they have.

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:02 pm

I think we are really surrounded by many very powerful spiritual gaurdians that are into every second of our lives. We have 7 billion people on this earth. Do you know how many Angels there really are?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:07 pm

I think we are really surrounded by many very powerful spiritual gaurdians that are into every second of our lives.

I think spirits are always around us Tony it's just that most aren't aware of this.

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:11 pm

((copied from the www.christiananswers.net site))

While the Scriptures give no definite figures, we are told that the number of angels is very great (Daniel 7:10; Matthew 26:53; Hebrews 12:22).

It appears that all angels were created at one time. No new angels are being added to the number. Angels are not subject to death or any form of extinction; therefore they do not decrease in number.

It seems reasonable to conclude that there are at least as many spirit beings in existence as there will have been human beings in all their history on earth.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:38 am

i agree, spirits are around us all the time, but when we are ready to pass over, even those who are not aware of spirits while living, are aware of them, and i think it is helping those who are crossing over.

S

but i'm still pondering on a question i think Violet once posted, is it allways that some-spirit will be there when we cross. the majority of documants and info say that we are never alone when crossing, but is it a solid proof or some people cross alone.
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:02 am

My dad saw large groups of people he did not recognise, with dull but colourful long robes, they had long hair too, some grey haired some white some black.
    They stood in groups, talking.
    He also saw his mother many times and angels too.
    My dad was not a believer.
    However I told him about angels, hoping it would give him something to cling to and it did.
    Once, my mum and dad both saw an angel at my dads feet.
    Dad started seeing these people about 2 years before he passed.
    However, he fought death until his last week.
    He was given a year to live by doctors, but he stayed with us for 7 yrs.

sorry, I rambled
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:33 pm

HI Mia, hey no you're not rambling, it's an interesting post because he saw these two years before he passed, i'm glad you were able to give him comfort death - Visitors before death 21581 .

It's amazing to think you had an unexpected extra 6 years with him after what the Dr's said. death - Visitors before death 15910
    I'm sorry for your loss mia and thanks for sharing death - Visitors before death 21581

mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Doctors said it was his willpower and strong constitution.
    He was on enough oral morphine to knock a dozen elephants out.
    Spinal ostreoposis (sp)
    COPD
    Heart failure
    Tri something (ostreperosis of the skull)
    Dementia

Most thought he was hallucinating, I knew he wasnt though.
    I sat with him every Monday so Mum could go or do whatever she wanted. he always asked me about death, what would happen, what was it like.
    I was honest with him and he was happy with my answers.

He passed away 3 years ago Feb 4th.
    And has visited me several times :)
    Visited mum too.
    He sat holding her hand in the back of my car when we were on the way to Shropshire to scatter his ashes in Cardingmill Valley.
    He told her it all looked so different from when he was a boy.

lol another ramble
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Hi Mia, his will to live must have been extraordinary especially with some of those ailments. It's great to hear he still visits you and your mum. death - Visitors before death 21581

AllanMurray
    AllanMurray

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post  AllanMurray Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:53 pm

with my luck i would get a visit from the gas man death - Visitors before death 1702
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:06 am

AllanMurray wrote:with my luck i would get a visit from the gas man death - Visitors before death 1702

death - Visitors before death 809779

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:33 am

I definitely believe this happens. Two of my cousins grandmother died a few months ago, and both of them never believed in spirits or anything like that at all. When their grandmother died, however, they were so shocked to find their belief system completely shattered. They kept saying there was no question whatsoever that their grandmother was having actual conversations with spirits and deceased family members while in the hospital.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Beware_of_Italics wrote:I definitely believe this happens. Two of my cousins grandmother died a few months ago, and both of them never believed in spirits or anything like that at all. When their grandmother died, however, they were so shocked to find their belief system completely shattered. They kept saying there was no question whatsoever that their grandmother was having actual conversations with spirits and deceased family members while in the hospital.

I've heard of this happening, have they become more interested in spirits and such because of this?

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:53 am

No idea. I haven't seen or spoken with them for years. My aunt (their Mom) was who told us about it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Ah okdeath - Visitors before death 15910

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:28 pm