Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. - Page 2 Empty Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World.

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Again reading excerpts from one of Silver Birch's books.
    I found this very interesting.
    Now I have thought of marriage as sacred.
    Both here and in the spirit world.
    According to Silver Birch's writings,it is not marriage that is sacred but the love between a man and a woman.
    I am not talking about soul mates here.
    Apparently on our physical plane here,marriage is classed as a marriage of the body.
    Unless of course,there has been great love between the couple who then will remain together once they reach the spirit world.
    Death will not part them,they will be together always.
    So I assume if a marriage has not been all that happy,the couple will not be tied by their marriage vows once death intervenes.
    In other words,a legal marriage will not count in the spirit world but a marriage of souls will.
    Lovely and endearing thought.
    Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. - Page 2 35484
    Joanie
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World.

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:40 pm

I read that too,Violet,can't remember where but apparently marriage is not necessary in the spirit world.
    It is a joining of love between those who love each other very much. Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. - Page 2 21581
    Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World.

Post  Violet Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:37 pm

At least we won't get heart attacks over there from 'indulging' Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. - Page 2 809779

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:47 pm