Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Kind of body do we possess in the Spirit World?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Kind of body do we possess in the Spirit World? Empty Kind of body do we possess in the Spirit World?

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:58 pm

Are we solid like we are here?
    We do not possess a physical body once we discard our physical shell.
    I have heard various accounts of what we become once we pass over but according to Silver Birch,we are as solid as we were on on the physical plane,but without the cumbersome shell we wore here.
    We are more alive than ever,we do not need food,we do not need drink,all our earthly appetites disappear in time.
    We can continue eating,drinking and doing the same activities we practised on earth but in time these old habits become second place.
    We strive for spiritual advancement,to leave each plane behind and climb further towards the final plane to become as one with God or the Great Spirit.
    Joanie
    zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

Kind of body do we possess in the Spirit World? Empty Re: Kind of body do we possess in the Spirit World?

Post  zerdini Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Joanie wrote:Are we solid like we are here?
    We do not possess a physical body once we discard our physical shell.
    I have heard various accounts of what we become once we pass over but according to Silver Birch,we are as solid as we were on on the physical plane,but without the cumbersome shell we wore here.
    We are more alive than ever,we do not need food,we do not need drink,all our earthly appetites disappear in time.
    We can continue eating,drinking and doing the same activities we practised on earth but in time these old habits become second place.
    We strive for spiritual advancement,to leave each plane behind and climb further towards the final plane to become as one with God or the Great Spirit.
    Joanie
    All true except the last sentence. What are the exact words of Silver Birch?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Kind of body do we possess in the Spirit World? Empty Re: Kind of body do we possess in the Spirit World?

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:42 pm

The last sentence was nothing to do with SB.
    I read the information about that in another article many moons ago.
    That we elevate to each plane as we become more spiritually advanced reaching the highest plane to become one with God.
    zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

Post  zerdini Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Joanie wrote:The last sentence was nothing to do with SB.
    That we elevate to each plane as we become more spiritually advanced reaching the highest plane to become one with God.

You mixed up Silver Birch and the unknown article together - that leads to problems in communication and understanding.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:59 pm

zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:The last sentence was nothing to do with SB.

You mixed up Silver Birch and the unknown article together - that leads to problems in communication and understanding.

Ok,I understand.
    Kind of body do we possess in the Spirit World? 160943

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:19 am