Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Dancer
TheShark
PEACE
Violet
8 posters

Your latest crystal?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Your latest crystal? Empty Your latest crystal?

Post  Violet Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:22 pm

I thought i'd create this and sticky it, as a place for members to add details of their latest crystal, it's properties (if known) and any other info you may want to add, such as what drew you to it and what you plan to use it for, a kind of Crystal Diary to post as little or as much info as you like, others may find it useful too. Your latest crystal? 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Your latest crystal? Empty new crystal

Post  PEACE Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:47 am

Hi im led by feelings with crystals i often buy them without any prior knowledge at all about it ive just brought some super seven and all i know is that its a key i need its powerful thats the message im getting but i tell you what its expensive to follow your messages thuogh i always seem to get them in the end.yesturday i was led to carry my unakite as i have kidney pains i hadnt looked it up was just led to carry it ive had it about 2 years and not used it at all but i lost it before bedtime and i woke up with it stuck on my hip isint it awsume how this works does it move on its own or is it led i dont know but my crystals never fail to surprise me love and lightxx
    TheShark
    TheShark

Male
    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2012-02-03

Your latest crystal? Empty Re: Your latest crystal?

Post  TheShark Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:41 am

Moldavite, I highly recommended it for opening up the heart chakra. I wear mine as a pendant on my chest.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:21 am

Hi Peace, I heard Kyanite was a good 'protection' stone, i've not bought any stones for a while now.

I don't think I have any Moldavite, it's interesting to learn of their properties, do you feel any benefit from wearing it TheShark?

TheShark
    TheShark

Male
    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2012-02-03

Post  TheShark Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:46 am

I've been wearing it around my neck for 3 months now and I have to say its been great. First the heart chakras I finally recognize the feeling, then the communication with animals and people on thier subconscious level. It really works great with lumerians(sp?)

If it gets to be too much when you start I suggest sitting on a grounding stone in lotus or while sitting "cup" it in your feet. A lot of people get energy flushes when starting on moldavite, I did for 2 days untilled I was able to use it constantly.

The dreams are amazing as well
    :-)

Last edited by TheShark on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cell phone autocorrect)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:18 pm

The only stone I had that kind of effect from was charioite (spelling) that was like an energy rush but that one gave me terrible dreams so I left it alone after that, I have felt drawn to it again lately though.

I'll have to see if I can get hold of a piece of Moldavite

Dancer
    Dancer
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2015-01-03

Post  Dancer Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:42 pm

Today I bought a lovely flourite. Quite dark purple with a swirl of green running through it. It is large, flat and thin. I seem to end up giving flourite away to people, so will try to hang on to this. :bfs:
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:34 pm

Dancer wrote:Today I bought a lovely flourite. Quite dark purple with a swirl of green running through it. It is large, flat and thin. I seem to end up giving flourite away to people, so will try to hang on to this. :bfs:

Fluorite is lovely, I have a sculpted chunk by my bed, I love it,
    lalamei124
    Just joined

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2016-02-08

Post  lalamei124 Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:49 am

Hi there :) I really love my Rose Quartz that is also shaped like a heart. I truly feel love surround my heart as I wear it throughout the day. :) Love it!!!
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:32 am

lalamei124 wrote:Hi there :) I really love my Rose Quartz that is also shaped like a heart. I truly feel love surround my heart as I wear it throughout the day. :) Love it!!!

Hi, do you have any other favourite crystals?

I think that a heart shape of Rose Quartz increases i's power, just by looking at it the heart chakra sings :)
    lalamei124
    Just joined

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2016-02-08

Post  lalamei124 Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:18 am

TheShark wrote:Moldavite, I highly recommended it for opening up the heart chakra. I wear mine as a pendant on my chest.
    Love it! :)
    Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Post  Anala Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:30 am

A friend just gave me a clear crystal point. It is beautiful and surprisingly heavy. I have only every had tiny needle clear points. When I held it the first time, it was as if I were seeing from inside a bright lit room. I was so surprised. :)
    Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:41 am

We went to a rock shop yesterday and I found diopside with an inclusion of clear quartz and star mica. Both are very interesting. I also picked up a small stone while hiking that is rough and black and covered with small round pock marks. It feels protective. :)
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Number of posts : 533

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:11 pm

I just received a Smokey Quartz pendant in the post. My brother and his partner got me a lovely tumble when I was struggling. Now I stumbled across a lovely pendant. A perfect stone for anchoring and moving forward: link
    Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:17 pm

Never in my life would I have imagined having a large raw, natural rosy quartz. A friend gave me two that had been found during excavation years ago in the foothills of the rock mountains.

Normally rose quartz is too strong, but the natural version feels so different, more like a hug. So, I left them outside to drink in the last full moon and wrap our yard and house in love.
    Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:32 pm

Oh, I totally forgot. I found an opal in a keepsake box of my grandmother’s jewelry. It had been attached to a clip on earring, but it had jostled loose. It is small and I was worried it would get lost. So, yesterday I wove a thread necklace of colored and off white thread to string the open on. https://www.dropbox.com/s/h3rlh6eqlvn9mkz/Photo%20Aug%2025%2C%201%2026%2021%20PM.jpg?dl=0

P.S. - I have finished 4 crystal cards. :) I will post examples next time.

StrandedSnowMonkey likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:28 am

I traveled to the big city to help a friend recover from surgery. I took an opal pendent that had broken in half in the lid of a heavy hinged box. I truly thought there was no hope and was going to offer it to the jeweler. Much to my amazement, he said he could fix it. The break was clean. And the earring can be looped onto a hinged hoop earring. Just thinking of this makes me smile.
    A little bit of family history. :)
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Number of posts : 533

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:17 pm

How fantastic it can be saved Anala. My latest tumble is Kiwi Jasper ~ it's in my pouch at the moment :)
    Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:23 pm

Purchased some small tumbles while in the big, big city: purple Dalmatian jasper, smoky quartz, obsidian, Angel aura quartz, garnet and cat’s eye. I have never worked with the garnet and the cat’s eye. :) I will just have to see when I feel the need to wear them. I have a pouch to place them in and the Angel aura quartz has a hole, so I might crochet a necklace so I might be able to wear it.

Ciona likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:39 am

I had bought some lovely beads, tiger eye, amethyst, fluorite, avertine and jade. I beaded a bracelet and then made a necklace. This combo feel very well balanced.

My son saw the finished necklace and thought the pattern should be a Morse code message. I might just have to give it a go. :)

Now I will have the think of a message. :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:41 pm