Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

If you are religious

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

If you are religious Empty If you are religious

Post  Violet Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:18 am

how does it affect your spirituality, if at all?
    Spiritualism (which is a recognised religion) welcomes all, from every walk of life, every culture, every religion, is it the only one which does, or are there others.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

If you are religious Empty Re: If you are religious

Post  innerlight Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:33 am

I tend to not pick anything.. If I were to say is was something because I had to for some reason. I would say I was spiritual... But I don't follow any path in particular. I should say organized religion of any kind. Call it Spirituality, Christian, Buddhism, whatever. I don't follow them.. I find my own truths, and learnings. What resonates with me today may not tomorrow. And I try not to follow someone else's. Your beliefs work for you, and you alone.

My biggest gripe with religion is that you never actually get to pick it. You always get what your parents pick for you.. Even if it's no religion you get what your parents give you. Later on in life you can change it..
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue May 05, 2009 1:15 am

I'm not religious though I believe in a 'god', though I probably have little bits of stuff thrown into the mix

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Moonwise
    Moonwise

Number of posts : 95
    Registration date : 2009-06-05

Post  Moonwise Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:49 pm

my parents certainly didn't pick mine (they're Christian) and I've been a Witch since birth.
    Witchcraft is a path of Paganism and to answer the question, Paganism tends to be pretty open to all walks of life really.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:27 am