Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
innerlight
mac
Carolyn
SpiritVoices
guidinglight
Violet
10 posters

The ones we DON'T like

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

The ones we DON'T like Empty The ones we DON'T like

Post  Violet Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:53 pm

It seems we don't change much when we cross over, at least not initially so what would happen if we had a stalker/abusive partner or parent on the earth plane, could we avoid them, do you think they'd go to a different plane, does anyone worry about re-uniting or bumping into someone they didn't like, for whatever reason?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    guidinglight

Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

The ones we DON'T like Empty The ones we dont like

Post  guidinglight Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:47 am

The ones we DON'T like 15910 If another soul has abused us way in a way that has left us scarred and traumatised here on the earth plane we dont have to face them on the other side.
    We go to love and who has loved us and treated us kindly when we pass over in the higher astral planes of the universe.
    If we have had more than one husband, and any of those husbands have treated us badly in a terrible way we go to the husband who has loved us and treated us kindly and that we have had the most love with and have loved the most when we were married to them on the earth plane.
    There is always a soul wanting forgiveness for their actions but that forgiveness has to come from us before they can progress in the spirit world but we still do not have to see them again we are always helped by a higher guide to show forgiveness for that soul which helps them to progress we go to love and happiness with those who have loved us and treated us kindly on the earth plane,we do not have to face a person who has murdered us, raped us or created such emotional trauma to us that it has ruined our life for us on the earth plane or has us living in constant fear and traumatised for the rest of our lives here on the earth plane.
    Universal law(Gods Law) see's that justice is done for the victims that dont always have that here on the earth plane and Universal punishment allows the abuser to feel all the trauma, fear,and pain they put onto another soul they experience this themselves so they know just what it was like for their victims and what they felt from their abuse, from that punishment created by their own actions they learn that it is wrong to abuse another, take anothers life ,or leave them living in constant fear,scarred or traumatised by their abuse there is always room for remorse and forgiveness in the spirit world but it has to be earned by the abuser.
    Any misunderstandings that we have with our family here on this earth plane that leads to seperation of family through bad feelings or ones not wanting to take responsability for their actions of not being nicer to us can be put right i have had many messages come through from those who want to say sorry for being mean or judgemental to another family member or shutting them out through their own stubborness or actions that have led to arguements and seperations of family that could have been prevented they want to put things right with us here so when we pass over we can greet that person because all is forgiven, for some people we dont see what we do wrong or want to admit that we are doing anything wrong to our loved ones here on the earth plane, it is only when we pass over and are shown how we have treated another through our own set ways, ignorance, or not knowing any better how we could have been kinder to a loved one that we want to put it right and say sorry to the ones we hurt.
    Once sorry is said and the person who has been hurt sends them their forgiveness they can progress and move forward in the spirit world, it is only the really bad abusers that we dont have to face again they are on a lower plane than us , the higher astral plane is where we go to meet our loved ones again.
    Love and light Guiding light The ones we DON'T like 15910 The ones we DON'T like 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

The ones we DON'T like Empty Re: The ones we DON'T like

Post  Violet Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:11 pm

We go to love and who has loved us and treated us kindly when we pass over in the higher astral planes of the universe.
    If we have had more than one husband, and any of those husbands have treated us badly in a terrible way we go to the husband who has loved us and treated us kindly and that we have had the most love with and have loved the most when we were married to them on the earth plane.
    This is my understanding of it.

but that forgiveness has to come from us before they can progress in the spirit world
    I thought they could progress regardless.

they want to put things right with us here so when we pass over we can greet that person because all is forgiven,

Yes i've had this happen too in readings.

An interesting post GuidingLight The ones we DON'T like 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    guidinglight

Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

Post  guidinglight Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:14 am

guidinglight wrote:The ones we DON'T like 15910 If another soul has abused us way in a way that has left us scarred and traumatised here on the earth plane we dont have to face them on the other side.
    There is always a soul wanting forgiveness for their actions but that forgiveness has to come from us before they can progress in the spirit world but we still do not have to see them again we are always helped by a higher guide to show forgiveness for that soul which helps them to progress we go to love and happiness with those who have loved us and treated us kindly on the earth plane,we do not have to face a person who has murdered us, raped us or created such emotional trauma to us that it has ruined our life for us on the earth plane or has us living in constant fear and traumatised for the rest of our lives here on the earth plane.
    Universal law(Gods Law) see's that justice is done for the victims that dont always have that here on the earth plane and Universal punishment allows the abuser to feel all the trauma, fear,and pain they put onto another soul they experience this themselves so they know just what it was like for their victims and what they felt from their abuse, from that punishment created by their own actions they learn that it is wrong to abuse another, take anothers life ,or leave them living in constant fear,scarred or traumatised by their abuse there is always room for remorse and forgiveness in the spirit world but it has to be earned by the abuser.
    Any misunderstandings that we have with our family here on this earth plane that leads to seperation of family through bad feelings or ones not wanting to take responsability for their actions of not being nicer to us can be put right i have had many messages come through from those who want to say sorry for being mean or judgemental to another family member or shutting them out through their own stubborness or actions that have led to arguements and seperations of family that could have been prevented they want to put things right with us here so when we pass over we can greet that person because all is forgiven, for some people we dont see what we do wrong or want to admit that we are doing anything wrong to our loved ones here on the earth plane, it is only when we pass over and are shown how we have treated another through our own set ways, ignorance, or not knowing any better how we could have been kinder to a loved one that we want to put it right and say sorry to the ones we hurt.
    Once sorry is said and the person who has been hurt sends them their forgiveness they can progress and move forward in the spirit world, it is only the really bad abusers that we dont have to face again they are on a lower plane than us , the higher astral plane is where we go to meet our loved ones again.
    Love and light Guiding light The ones we DON'T like 15910 The ones we DON'T like 348985
    Progressing in spirit.
    That is true we do progress in spirit but it does help that soul to have forgiveness from all those they have hurt or have done wrong to so full forgiveness is there and does allow the progression to move along , its like here on this earth plane if we upset someone, and we are sorry for doing that and we say sorry to that person we like to know they have forgiven us and let us know its okay and they know we are really sorry for upsetting us it makes them feel better with that emotionally, and its the same in the spirit world it allows a soul to know all is well and their sorry has been heard and answered with forgiveness it helps them to progress just be able to say sorry or show remorse if another cant forgive them for their actions they are always helped by a guide with their progress.
    Guiding light The ones we DON'T like 15910
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Just found this old post.

The problem with forgiveness is some folks will not forgive and carry a grudge for the rest of their life.

If we had to face someone like that,in the spirit world,what would we do?

It has been said that we do not have to,but what if we do come face to face with a sworn enemy in the spirit world,how would we cope with that?

Joanie
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:15 pm

It has been said that we do not have to,but what if we do come face
    to face with a sworn enemy in the spirit world,how would we cope with
    that?

Swords and armor, babe. No holds barred! The ones we DON'T like 809779 No seriously, I have (now) 3 ex-husbands and I don't think I will have to bump into any of them in the ether - my next lifetime, maybe, but not in "the peaceful intermission" which is how I see Heaven, AKA, where we make our decisions about the next go-around. Someone told me (may have been Joanie) that soulmates appear together life after life until they have worked out all the pain and bad karma, and then in the end, in their last lifetime they find peace - but that after that, they don't get to be together again because its all worked out. I have to say.... that would break my heart. I feel like so many years (half a lifetime) was denied to Adam and me, if we only had 10-20 more years on this plane and then nothing, I would be KNOCKING SOME SKULLS in Heaven! I'd be yelling "What the HELL, dude?" straight at my maker!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:44 am

'No holds barred'! I like that,Carolyn.The ones we DON'T like 809779

I foresee a lovely life with my husband,he was indeed my soul mate.

The ones we DON'T like 28115
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:28 am

"Someone told me that soulmates appear together
    life after life until they have worked out all the pain and bad karma,
    and then in the end, in their last lifetime they find peace"

That doesn't happen but it's understandable that some folk fear this may be their 'karma'.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:29 pm

That could be right,Mac but for how long do we carry Kharma for,I wonder?

Until we have paid our last due,I suppose.

That could be a whole lot of years.

The ones we DON'T like 834839
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Joanie wrote:That could be right,Mac but for how long do we carry Kharma for,I wonder?

Until we have paid our last due,I suppose.

That could be a whole lot of years.

I don't 'do' karma so I'm the wrong person to ask. The ones we DON'T like 451437

Personal responsibility is another matter altogether though.....
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Violet wrote:It seems we don't change much when we cross over, at least not initially so what would happen if we had a stalker/abusive partner or parent on the earth plane, could we avoid them, do you think they'd go to a different plane, does anyone worry about re-uniting or bumping into someone they didn't like, for whatever reason?

If one is worried that they could bump into someone they don't like chances are they are still holding a grudge or anger towards them. Things that should be worked through and resolved/healed. Once you heal and let go of those feelings one is able to move past it and be at a point where it wouldn't matter if they did or didn't they would be at peace with either or.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:14 pm

innerlight wrote:
    Violet wrote:It seems we don't change much when we cross over, at least not initially so what would happen if we had a stalker/abusive partner or parent on the earth plane, could we avoid them, do you think they'd go to a different plane, does anyone worry about re-uniting or bumping into someone they didn't like, for whatever reason?

If one is worried that they could bump into someone they don't like chances are they are still holding a grudge or anger towards them. Things that should be worked through and resolved/healed. Once you heal and let go of those feelings one is able to move past it and be at a point where it wouldn't matter if they did or didn't they would be at peace with either or.

I don't think I hold anger against anyone right now.

My anger is usually short lived.

If there is any anger in me towards another person,it would be through hurt.

Once the hurt dies away,then I feel sorry for the person who hurt me.

Wondering why they should carry malice against me particularly if I apologise for my bad deed.

I feel if we attempt to make amends,which is all we can do in some circumstances,and that is not accepted,then the responsibility lies with the other person.

But as I said,to meet up with a person in spirit who has literally not only hurt us but frightened us,I certainly would hate to meet up with them again.

How long would a situation like that go on?

For life after life!

The ones we DON'T like 780422031
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Spirit have told us, we go to a place (state) that we have earned in our physical lifetime, and love is to be found there. Therefore, I would imagine it's unlikely we meet someone who we don't like as our vibration will be different to theirs, which will prevent us from bumping into them, unless we decide we want to for whatever reason.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:22 pm

skye wrote:Spirit have told us, we go to a place (state) that we have earned in our physical lifetime, and love is to be found there. Therefore, I would imagine it's unlikely we meet someone who we don't like as our vibration will be different to theirs, which will prevent us from bumping into them, unless we decide we want to for whatever reason.

exactly The ones we DON'T like 621623

One of the characteristics of this physical plane is that we experience here what is not found, or is less likely to be found, in the etheric.... Why else would our world have been created? The ones we DON'T like 451437

When we return there, we return to situations much less like those of the physical. Like-attracts-like is one remarkable difference although to a lesser degree it may still have been experienced at times in the physical.

In the physical that principle can apply but often selfish gain, desire or simply instinct may be the motive(s).

In the etheric, like-attracts-like is fundamental.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:39 pm

skye wrote:Spirit have told us, we go to a place (state) that we have earned in our physical lifetime, and love is to be found there. Therefore, I would imagine it's unlikely we meet someone who we don't like as our vibration will be different to theirs, which will prevent us from bumping into them, unless we decide we want to for whatever reason.

Thank God for that,Skye.

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:23 pm

That's what I've always felt, too. We make our own Heaven or Hell, which would include the people around us.
    Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Post  Aura Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:43 am

wont bother me as i wont meet or see anyone i dont want to see. thats how it works. thats what i know. so, no, i wont be bothered as that wont happen :-)
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:39 am

What if the people that we have problems with in life...turned out to be soulmates that we know very well in spirit....just playing their part while alive. Maybe outside the 'play' lies the reality.The ones we DON'T like 4279678397 ... We just think life is the main event and believe the story is realThe ones we DON'T like 173994 The ones we DON'T like 965136 .
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:23 am

feather wrote:What if the people that we have problems with in life...turned out to be soulmates that we know very well in spirit....just playing their part while alive. Maybe outside the 'play' lies the reality.The ones we DON'T like 4279678397 ... We just think life is the main event and believe the story is realThe ones we DON'T like 173994 The ones we DON'T like 965136 .

great points!

The roles of soulmates are little understood but maybe they are not what we think?

I prefer anyway to use the term 'soul-cell members'. They may sometimes have a particular role in our physical lives but at other times may take on roles with others in our soul cell. Or they may have no directly related role at all, simply bringing back to the group experience which all or any may share, just as each other member may do.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:39 pm

Well, Soul mates so I hear, meet life after life until all those problems are worked out.

How true that is I really don't know.

The ones we DON'T like 160943
    skye

Female

Post  skye Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:17 pm

feather wrote:What if the people that we have problems with in life...turned out to be soulmates that we know very well in spirit....just playing their part while alive. Maybe outside the 'play' lies the reality.The ones we DON'T like 4279678397 ... We just think life is the main event and believe the story is realThe ones we DON'T like 173994 The ones we DON'T like 965136 .

I'm not one for soulmates, but, I do accept that a person enters our lives to help our soul evolve and our spirit become stronger when times are challenging. Likewise we will do the same for them, which is why I believe we can be both teacher and student at the same time. It's what we don't see that is reality, and what we do see, is nothing more than fantasy or simply an illusion.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:42 pm

" It's what we don't see that is reality, and what we do see, is nothing more than fantasy or simply an illusion."

I don't see it that way, B.

As I view the situation, our physical lives are just as real as our lives elsewhere. I don't find any issue that falls into the category of illusion but I accept it may appear that way for others.

It's been taught that what we experience here has importance for our spiritual progress and I have no personal doubt about that, albeit at times there are situations which can have one shaking one's head and wondering!

That's not to say that life in-the-body is vital and it's said that there are many souls who have not experienced it. Nonetheless it does appear (from what's been taught) that the pace of our spiritual evolvement may be enhanced by even one incarnation.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:28 pm

Hi mac,

I do agree our physical lives are as real to us, as life would be when we're in the spirit world. My comment, " It's what we don't see that is reality, and what we do see, is nothing more than fantasy or simply an illusion." was in respect that in reality everyone is a spirit in the here and now, not just the physical image or personality we see of each other or, look at in the mirror. Understandably, a majority of people are unaware of their spirit counterpart for one reason or another, more than likely because very few are unable to see it, or are ignorant of it's existence. As much as our physical lives and our experiences are of importance for the purpose of our souls or our spiritual progression, what we see in our environment has much less value, therefore, imo nothing but an illusion. One which may well be necessary during our lives, but an illusion all the same.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:37 pm

I understand what you are saying,Skye,this is the fantasy we are living here and the real world is in spirit.

We are like play actors living a life of make belief?

We go home at the end of the show.

The ones we DON'T like 28115
    skye

Female

Post  skye Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:01 am

True enough Joanie. :happy:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content