Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Number 7

gloria
    gloria

Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

A Number 7 Empty A Number 7

Post  gloria Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:46 pm

I know this might sound strange but I saw a number 7 in a tortilla, and I know you might say wow, in a tortilla, but is because this number also reminds me of where I used to live before in some apartments, and I used to like it there alot, it was where I grow up and where I was raised, but after we moved to another place, where I never liked it there, but I had to move, and then I moved again, to where I am now. And the reason I say this about this number is because that's the number of the apartment where I used to live, in the place where I used to like it. And I would like to know what that means. Is it because It might be like where I used to live in the apartments, or will it get better? I saw it as a relief, and also as a lucky number, but specially it reminded me, of that apartment where I used to live.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

A Number 7 Empty Re: A Number 7

Post  Violet Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Hi Gloria, I don't know what 7 means in numerology but it sounds like you associate it with happy memories, perhaps this was to give you a 'boost' while you have been feeling low lately?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    gloria
    gloria

Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

Post  gloria Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Gloria, I don't know what 7 means in numerology but it sounds like you associate it with happy memories, perhaps this was to give you a 'boost' while you have been feeling low lately?
    Thank you Violet, you are very kind, and nice, thank you very much. Yes maybe that is what it means.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:52 am