Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

need volunteers part 2

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

need volunteers part 2  Empty need volunteers part 2

Post  shayn Sun May 22, 2011 12:51 pm

i want to try something i read about somewhere and i need one or 2 volunteers for a short reading.
    it can be a very simple question or maybe a general message i'm not sure yet, BUT please no y/n questions.
    try though something simple and not very important as i don't know how it is going to work....

thanks for your help

Shayn
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth

need volunteers part 2  Empty Re: need volunteers part 2

Post  1antique Sun May 22, 2011 5:15 pm

shayn

As you know, my wife and I have been trying to move to another state for a long time, but have not been able to. My question is:

When will we be allowed to move?
    PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Sun May 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Hi im looking for a teacher on my path in which direction should i look? love and lightxxx
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sun May 22, 2011 6:17 pm

thank you both peace and 1A, as i said this is something really crazy i'm about to try, i hope i will have some free time tomorrow night to do it and i will write down what i get, please i ask you both, keep an open mind and take only what make sense. i myself not know or not sure how to understand this... so mistakes are more then possible here.
    but thank you for letting me try this thing

love
    shayn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun May 22, 2011 9:07 pm

If you've room for another Shayn, here is my question...when will I be able to move forward with my goals

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sun May 22, 2011 9:39 pm

ok dear, i will give it a try as well. i guess tomorrow night will be playing night, so let see.

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun May 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Thank you Shayn need volunteers part 2  15910

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Mon May 23, 2011 9:50 pm

1antique wrote:shayn

As you know, my wife and I have been trying to move to another state for a long time, but have not been able to. My question is:

When will we be allowed to move?

he dear 1A,
    i'm just trying out something here, it can be right it can be wrong, i really don't know. it is a total experiment, so if it makes sense take it, if not, drop it.
    either way i would love to hear your thoughts and some feedback please, if you don't mind, especially if i'm wrong!!!!!

when you will find freedom within, and allow yourself to take control over your future and life. it is inside chains and a shame of some sort- not sure what kind of and why? something to do with low self esteem when looking at the mirror and self anger.
    but i also feel trying to work on that, just allow yourself to be free, free your spirit, free your soul, free yourself from the rules and believes that lock you and narrow your mind and spirit. let your inner you, even your inner child be and enjoy life again, celebrate life and do not look at it as burden and suffering.
    possible time: around Christmas or later on winter time. i feel there be a family get together, homey feeling, family dinner and being together. which Christmas? well, depending when you let yourself embrace self freedom.
    you see, the secret is within YOU!!! you have all that it takes, but you need to bond with your wife on that one, it should be a mutual thing- doing. and you need to allow yourself this move first.

:huh:
    s
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Mon May 23, 2011 10:08 pm

PEACE wrote:Hi im looking for a teacher on my path in which direction should i look? love and lightxxx

hi peace- thank you for letting me practice. this is something new i try and i have no idea if it is going to work or no, so as i wrote above, please take from my words whatever makes sense to you and drop the rest, know that it is possible i'm wrong here or not i really can't tell this is why i asked for volunteers. feedback would be great, especially on the wrong stuff... thanks for your help and understanding. :blush:

here we go, teacher for peace.

for what it worth, i get NORTH, does it means anything to you? i got that very clear and sharp in my mind, so: direction? part of a name? of a person , place? what north means to you? and yes, it can also be just a trick of my mind... all possible, but i write everything, learning not to criticizes myself.
    well funny as it sounds: i see you are looking all over, but at the wrong places, you are looking far and away, and there are emotions involved but no Drama or heavy stuff, i think the search is also not a big deal, you are ready yes for sure, and i know it sounds so pathetic to say, don't look and it will come to you or look inside yourself as you are your best teacher. both are right to your case but i do feel that a teacher will come but in a very unexpected way and place, like in a social meeting of some sort, even a party or a family gettogether. ok, it might be a person you know that will show you the direction or mention the right name or place where to find this teacher, and also a close someone to you will guide you for a while, you are ready as you are past the big bumps and you healed some past pain, also will allow you to be more open to those who are close to you and listen to them without judging and sarcasm.
    2 things i get strongly and i can't make sense of are Grandmother and Art. both are strongly i feel connected to you and both part of your search.
    i feel teacher is special as he or she will not really teaches you but will more- "do together" or "share" this will be something done together by you and this person, and while doing you will learn and grow.

anyway, things seems to be much lighter now and happier, and you will enjoy yourself more in the up coming months.

that's it.

if something of this makes sense to you...

:huh: s
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Mon May 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Violet wrote:If you've room for another Shayn, here is my question...when will I be able to move forward with my goals

hi V, as i wrote before, this is something new and i'm not sure if or what.. so take whatever makes sense to you and drop what is not. i would love some feedback especially if i'm wrong, just trying to understand something here and it is really interesting. thanks for letting me practice.. :blush:

when you be able to move forward with your goals?? a time question? or what you should do or not do???
    will soon see:

i feel grounding very strongly.. you need more grounding? feel more solid inside?
    i feel there are issues you need to clear and solve first, some minor heath issues, well i hate talking about health, but is it more like taking good care of your body, something you sometimes forget to do as forget eating or not eating correctly, eating junk or not eating at all, so something like good nutrition, to make your body stronger, after all your body is the one that has to take you there to achieve your goals. so good nutrition..- this is the health thing, just take care of what you eat and take care of your body, not over doing things and using your energy to the max, sleep and relax and eat well, so you can feel good within your body.
    but i feel also, it is important metaphorically what you " take in" as to make you ready facing your goals, there are few things you still need to learn and take in - in away to make yourself ready.
    i also see some family issues that need to clear out of the way, as it is tieing your down, as you will need some kind of family support in what you want to achieve .
    also try to take with good spirits and laugh your tries. some will work and some will not for a while, and this is ok, as you learn along the way,
    i feel you will have a go sometimes later this summer but big move will be around next winter but don't hold me on timing, i'm not sure what i'm doing here... and by the way i think you started to work on those family issues and things are looking much better at this front now, so it will only get better there.

i feel you will get some help from above, that will help you achieve what you are looking for. but right now the important thing is to try and learn, you feel as if your hands are tied and you can't do a thing, it is from the inside that you need to fly and not on the outside.. not sure how to explain it, the tools you are using are but an illusion you feel you do not control them, but it is from the inside that the movement starts.

if this makes sense-i truly hope so

hugs
    Shayn

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon May 23, 2011 10:36 pm

Hi Shayn, thank you for that, it makes lots of sense, I will pm you lots of feedback in a while but please know it's definately made sense, thank you need volunteers part 2  101500

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth

Post  1antique Tue May 24, 2011 4:33 am

Thank you, my friend. I will pm you.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Tue May 24, 2011 7:41 am

1antique wrote:Thank you, my friend. I will pm you.

hi 1A, while doing your reading i had some problem with one of the images, i wasn't quite sure how to put it in words, sleeps allways helps, and here is some additions or i feel more accurate meaning- well i hope.
    the shame and freedom has to do with the inner child, this moving you are talking about is in away a returning, returning to something that has to do with your past, either yours or your wife or maybe both, but not all past wounds are healed and there is lots of unsloved issues there, anger and pain, the child in you is still suffer, and might also hold some shame and self anger, it has to be free and be healed before you will be able to bring yourself doing this move. this child do not want to return to the place of pain. does this makes any sense, does it helps or clear something?

i hope so, i will now open your feedback...

but thanks again for letting me practice.

shayn
    PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Wed May 25, 2011 6:43 am

Hi thanks dont doubt yourself you are very good ill take it as it feels right the grandmother is mine i feel her close and we often walk together and it may sound daft but both my boys brought art homework back two massive projects that i help them with rather i do it as i dont mind and north ill think that one through but im reading alot of native american books in a bid to feel closer to my guide and the four directions are always mentioned so ill let you know once again thank youxx love and light to youxxx
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Wed May 25, 2011 8:59 am

thank you peace for your feedback.. thank you and good luck on finding your teacher/guide.

s
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Wed May 25, 2011 1:48 pm

try though something simple and not very important as i don't know how it is going to work....

Always trust the response you get, no matter how corny it sounds at first - time will always shed Light on it. And then when you get feedback, you'll go "Ah! Thats what that meant."

My question: What kind of a job will I get within the next 30 days?
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Wed May 25, 2011 3:11 pm

oh my... i will try to give it a look maybe later on tonight or over the weekend, the first moment i will get some free time and mainly peace!!!!!!

i do trust myself, really, and i give readings for along time.. but i'm trying here something really crazy, way too crazy even for me.. so...it is not not trusting, as if i don't trust there be no answers.. it is..more of..just lets play and see what happens or something like that... but thanks for your advice!

but i tell you one thing..horses come to mind just as i read your question...not sure if this is symbolic or for real as i can't get into it right now child wants mummy.. so need to go.. will look at your question later on...

thanks for letting me practice

shayn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed May 25, 2011 9:40 pm

but i'm trying here something really crazy, way too crazy even for me.. so...it is not not trusting, as if i don't trust there be no answers.. it is..more of..just lets play and see what happens or something like that... but thanks for your advice!

Whatever it is you're doing Shayn it worked in my case need volunteers part 2  21581

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Wed May 25, 2011 9:56 pm

thanks V, i'm happy to hear that and it means a lot to me

thanks
    S
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri May 27, 2011 9:03 am

My question: What kind of a job will I get within the next 30 days?[/quote]

hi czar: i don't do predictions, i'm not God all knowing and personally do not believe in predestination and fatalism. it might be a fault of mine, but this is the reason why i don't do predictions. what will happen in 30 days is more or less within your hands and doings or not doings.
    i will ask for a message for you to help you on your path for finding a job within the next 30 days- if this is ok with you.

looking at what i got, i'm not sure about a job.. it seems more like a job around the house but it doesn't feel you will work for someone else within someone else's house. so either no job or house work. which is work maybe not the kind that brings in money but non the less taking care of one's home is work.
    if it is a job thing: i can tell for sure this: it is something that will make you very excited, something you wish very much and you be willing to try very hard for it and give the best of your best to make it happen, it will involved sharing with others and taking care of others and you do enjoy taking care of other people, (but not to do with sick or ill people) and it will make your feel free and will bring a sense of liberation to your life, liberation and meaning. it will support your self esteem as well.
    another way of looking at what i got would be : something connected to the food industry. something with getting food and preparing it and serving it to people who seems to enjoy it very much and having a good time while enjoying their meal.
    so might be a small coffee/ bakery place? a small restaurant? maybe a catering service? i think you enjoy handling food.
    else it might be that you will be busy with a big family get together and preparing for a lot of people who will come over.

ok, not sure if this makes sense or not, this was a hard one for me. at least while using this tool. when i first read your post i got a feeling of horses, and i felt it has to do with some kind of a farm work... i also now get a feeling of a farm place, and i would guess into a country bakery or something like that...i really don't know. sorry!!!!!

S

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Fri May 27, 2011 1:28 pm

actually, when you combine everything you described, it sounds like my aunts farm, and me cooking for her - which is something I am doing this weekend lol, she just had surgery and I'm making her a buttermilk pie, and then we're going to her place to help out with the animals (including horses). lol. i'll also prepare myself emotionally for not being able to find a paying job within 30 days. i needed that, thank you. need volunteers part 2  46693 but i'm not giving up looking lol.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri May 27, 2011 4:08 pm

i;m sorry i couldn't bring more help.

hope you soon will find the job of your liking.

S

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:44 pm